Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
London ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

R a M

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:18 pm
nathan sighed when he saw the ring. he was so intuned to the ring he didnt hear her. but he snapped out of it a few seconds later. " those needles help reduce your rage theirs a a six month supply in the box and if you need more i can make more." his voice sounded happy but inside he was a bit sad. "yeah like she would be on the market that long look how beautiful she is" he thought to himself and looked around. "so were do you hold up im a bit hungry"

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:37 pm
User Image

Sarah sighed. "I only forced myself to lose control so that thing, doesn't kill us all." She pointed to the headless, legless body of the executioner. She sighed, "We were traveling even since Wesker destroyed the last hive." She said. "Snapped my neck, so if he wanted me back for tests and stuff he must've known that wouldn't kill me." She said.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:47 pm
A yell was heard from deep inside the building along with several screams.The screams didn't sound mutates at all.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:48 pm
he nods and hears a random trash can fall over and his claws appear. he watched a cat walk/run from the ally and he didnt let down his guard till he knew or felt that everything was good again and slowly was retracting them. "they seem to want to do the same to you as they did to me....make copies of you." he said and turned towards her. "i ran into a couple of copies of my self in moscow and in one in amsterdam." he said and rub his shoulder. he heard the screams as he looked up and tool off running to find out what was going on.
User Image  

R a M

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:54 pm
User Image

Sarah sighed. "Just what i need..." Then she heard the screams and put the box down. She went to Zandre and handed him the box. "I'll be inside." She kissed him on the cheek before going to follow after Nathan.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:57 pm
A creature stood a tentacle piercing threw the last creaming victim as it turned in its black coat looking straight at the man growling."S.T.A.R.S.!?" It growled looking at him with its objective not hear it walked towards the man if he was to pose a threat he would attack no question.
User Image  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

R a M

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:01 pm
nathan got up stairs and looked at the creature. "******** me sidways" he said and his claws extended and he chrged it slashing and lunging at it.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:09 pm
"Enemy.........!" It groaned wacking his arm into the man but not without a casualty his arm was bleeding the creature continued out the door without checking if he was hurt or dead even.He jumped town the broken stairs and headed from the dead body of Mike picking it up."Survivor.......!" It said continuing then it turned to Sarah."......" It just stood there looking at her."Objective met....!" It groaned turning away and walking off.
User Image  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:11 pm
User Image

Sarah followed him in and looked at the man. She didn't draw her weapon just yet. Then she looked up at the nemesis. "Objective...?" she was a bit confused..

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:18 pm
User Image

nathan had hit a wall and kept going till he was three room away. "owwwww" he groaned and mumbled as he slowly got up and ran towards a window. he saw the creature outside and took a few steps back. he roared and ran for the window, smashed thru it and formed his hammer fist. he was sailing toward the thing with his hand cocked and ready to explode thru his head.  

R a M

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:25 pm
He was blown back and slowly got up the creature glaring at the man."Enemy!!!" It growled ferociously at him the creature oddly looked back picked up Mikes body and continued walking."Do..Not..........Engage....!" It growled walking past him.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:30 pm
User Image

"put him down" said nathan as he slowly went into his armored state. he took off and goes for a tackle. he wanted to take him down and give sarah time to grab mike and leave.  

R a M

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:35 pm
User Image

Sarah took Mike's bloody body when he'd dropped him. he was dead yes, but she wasn't just going to leave the body here to rot or anything. She held the body in her arms.
[  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:38 pm
The creature growled."Assistance.....!" He growled as it fell a copter was heard over head showing now this was Umbrella behind the creature.One of Umbrella's lab rats Nemesis.It growled getting back up as a hooded man and a few Umbrella troops created a wall.The man smirked under the hood half of his face not shown."Umbrella needs the kids body to test the T-virus effects on regeneration." The man said his voice familiar to Sarah.
User Image  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:43 pm
User Image

Sarah looked down at the body. They could possibly bring him back to life...she didn't know whether she should let the men take him or not. The voice...sounded familliar to Sarah though, but she couldn't match it just yet.

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games