Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Paved Courtyard ("The Quad") Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:53 am
User Image

Arianna flushed with embarrassment she had used an ancient phrase 'going steady' was what they'd call it in the 70's maybe. "Well going steady is the same thing as if we were boyfriend and girlfriend." She giggled still embarrassed at her ancient vocabulary but it's what she had seen on a movie. "Dating would be the unofficial way of going about it. I guess I would like to have a boyfriend eventually but if that's too fast for you we can try dating first." The red head took a leaf out of the Ravenclaw's book as she attempted to sound informative instead of getting caught up in her emotions.

How was it they were both so bad at this? It sure wasn't helping the awkwardness of the whole situation but at least they were relatively alone in the Quad so no one could judge them.

ooc: sorry it took me so long. I'm working overnights right now and my schedule is completely backwards.

[quote="RedEagleEye007]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Fourth year|Ravenclaw|14

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Looking at her for a few moments, he pondered what she said. Did he want a girlfriend? It sounded nice of course. But did he have time for such a commitment? Yes, he believed he was intelligent enough and good enough with time management to pull it off. Plus, he enjoyed Ari's company already, and they already maybe went on dates. Well...they did go places together a bit. They've been to Diagon, Hogsmeade, and Germany of all places together. So did they count as dates? He was utterly clueless, but he figured he would just go along with what the girl said because she seemed at least a little more knowledgeable about the subject than he was. He certainly never thought he would have a girlfriend by that point; so it would've been nice to have one. "Well...what do you want to do? You can choose," he said, giving her the option. He had no problem just going with what she wanted. "I suck." He looked at her, shaking his head. He hated that he knew nothing about this sort of thing. He liked her and he knew that, yet he couldn't act upon it much because the fact that he didn't know how to. Hopefully he would learn quickly.

"I suppose we can be official if you want," he finally said. He was okay with having a title on the relationship if she wanted. He had not even the faintest idea what 'going fast' was, so really, the whole idea was voided in his mind. She wouldn't have to worry about that part of it.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC: It's fine because I really had no time this weekend to post anyway
amo10690

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:05 pm
User Image

Arianna waited hoping he would just man up and ask her to be his girlfriend. That's the way it was done right? Girls don't usually ask boys to be their boyfriends, right? The girl listened to Benjamin as he asked what she wanted. Was this for sure what she wanted? The kid just asked her to choose. Like it wasn't a big deal or anything. Ari couldn't help but roll her eyes at the boy's insensitivity. Yup, she really liked this think headed boy. Sometimes like right now, she didn't know why. The Gryffindor took a deep breath and admitted "I kind of want to be your girlfriend."

She did giggle at his second comment. "Don't worry, it's just a part of your charm." She said teasingly. The girl knew it wasn't his fault he wasn't all that good at this situation because they both were without older siblings.

[quote="RedEagleEye007]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:17 pm

Fourth year|Ravenclaw|14

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin looked at her as she answered his question and she said she wanted to be his girlfriend; so the boy gave her a small smile. "Well...then since you want to be, will you be my girlfriend?" he asked her, just to give her even more time to think about it. He didn't know why he asked though, kind of. She already answered the question, but part of him was processing himself if this really was what he wanted during this time. It took him a little bit to convince himself that this was definitely what he wanted, not that it really took all that much convincing because he did want that.

"Is it really?" he asked her, wondering if his lack of knowledge seriously was charming. He actually was quite surprised to even hear that. He was glad though because he really lacked in knowledge in the romance department. He would still learn more about it as they went along probably. At least, he hoped, because at that moment, he seemed a little more than hopeless. He hoped this wasn't how he always was.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
amo10690

Quote:

Quote:

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:21 pm
User Image

Arianna's face flushed again as the boy asked her to be his girlfriend. "Well of course!" She flashed Benjamin a smile. It was official they were a couple. It was truly hilarious that it took the two fourteen year-olds that long to decide to go this route with their relationship. The girl continued to beam as the tension and awkwardness that had previously surrounded them dissipated. She could only suppose most of it had been radiating off herself.

"Yup,"
The red head smirked at her boyfriend. It wasn't meant to be offensive statement because she truly appreciated the adorable look the Ravenclaw got on his face when he was stumped. But trying to explain that aloud seemed ridiculous. "It's kind of nice being the smart one every once in awhile." A thought suddenly flashed across her mind. "I bet I'm taking away from your studying aren't I?"

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:21 pm

Fourth year|Ravenclaw|14

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

When the girl had said yes, he gave her a small smile, glad to see that she accepted. "Well...that's great! But...what do we do now?" he said, putting his palm to his face because he truly didn't know. It was nice to be with her and all, but he didn't know what to do with her right at that moment. He didn't care about the future. He had more time to figure that out, but at that exact moment, they were probably having a moment and Benjamin certainly didn't want to be that guy that ruins every moment he gets into. But, then again, he may have ruined it just by asking the question, which caused him to mentally slap himself.

But...fortunately for him...what knowledge he severely lacked in made him...what, cute? Wow, he really didn't know how that one worked, but he would most definitely take it. He was able to pull a smile when she had mentioned how she felt good that she was smarter for once. "You're smarter than me in quite a bit Ari," he admitted to her, a smile on his face. He wondered if he was supposed to call her something different. He liked using Ari though; so he would stick with that until she felt the need to make him change it.

When the girl had mentioned something about his studying, he shook his head calmly, the smile still on his face as he looked around for a little bit to see what was happening. It really wasn't for a particular reason, but he just sort of felt like looking around. "Ari, for you, I can definitely make time for you in my schedule. Besides, I need to cut down on the studying...I'm starting to get...bored of it honestly," he said to her. "I'll make sure to spend time with you whenever you want me there." He said this rather confidently, knowing that he was good enough with his time to pull it off. Besides, he stayed up late quite a bit...well, as late as he could.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
amo10690

Quote:

Quote:

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:29 pm
User Image

Arianna giggled as Benjamin switched from pleased that she accepted to worried about what was next. He was pretty lost in the whole situation but then again so was she. It wasn't as if there were rules about dating and how to do this either. Maybe, they should just figure it out together? "Well, I'm not sure anything has to be done... Let's just keep figuring it out together." She smiled reassuringly as Benjamin. He really needed to just stop worrying and be himself. "We could go on a date to Hogsmeade." She offered up as an option.

Ari smirked as her boyfriend commented on her intelligence, insisting she was smarter than him. It was comical to the Gryffindor to even imagine herself smarter than the boy in front of her. He was the one who got good marks. Ari's were just passable in most cases. She only excelled in practical exams after she had out of class practices. She shook her head in disagreement but wasn't going to bother arguing about intelligence.

The red head watched as Benjamin seemed to mull over her question. She was beginning to wonder if he was really bothered by the fact that she had stolen him away from his homework when he turned back to her and stated with confidence that he'd make her a priority. Her worried frown quickly turned into a beam as her heart skipped a beat. This boy could certainly be a dolt sometimes but that was one of the nicest things he's ever said. "That means a lot Benjamin. The same goes for you too." She answered still seriously awed by the fact that she made a priority over his studies. She found it a little amusing that he was all worried about the whole dating thing and here he was saying the perfect things to her.

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:44 am
User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

Ɠяуƒƒιη∂σя Ƒιяѕт Ƴєαя
Rανєηcℓαω Ƒιяѕт Ƴєαя

Colton had decided he needed to spend time with his brother. He found a nice paved courtyard in the middle of the school, and figured it could do no harm to hang out there, despite the cold. He led the way, babbling animatedly to his twin, who nodded along, though seemed more concerned with not falling on his head. "We're at the quad, as it's called by all the cool kids. Mhm. A nice courtyard!" He either didn't hear, or decided to ignore Connor's small scoff at the phrase 'cool kids'. "Is there anything to do, or just a big, empty area?" He tapped his cane a few more times, noting Colton's silence as he looked around, wondering what there really was to do here.

Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ᴀs ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ, ᴀs ᴡᴇ ʀᴏʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴜɴғᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʀ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
Aɴᴅ ᴀʟᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀᴠᴇ ɪs sᴛʀɪɴɢɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀʟᴏɴɢ
Sᴇᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴘᴀʏ ɴᴏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴs, ᴛʜᴇʏ ғɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ғᴇᴀʀ
Tʜᴇ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ—ɪᴛ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴅʀᴀɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏᴡɴ. Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ʟᴏsᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ

Jυѕт кησω уσυ'яє ησт αℓσηє, 'Ƈαυѕє ǀ'м gσηηα мαкє тнιѕ ρℓαcє уσυя нσмє

{OoC}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:05 am
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Iναя Tøявנø̈яи Eяıκššøи
Fıяšт Yeαя Hυffłeρυff Rešeяνe Beαтeя Mυggłeвøяи space

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I'd die for you," that's easy to say, we have a list of people that we would take
                                                    A bullet for them, a bullet for you, a bullet for everybody in this room
                                                    But I don't seem to see many bullets coming through, see many bullets coming through
                                                    Metaphorically, I'm the man but literally, I don't know what I'd do

Ivar had been riding on his skateboard from his Common Room to here, despite the cold sleety afternoon. If his brother were here, he would scold him about putting himself in danger, but too bad he wasn't here. His hat really did a great job to protect him from the cold, though he wasn't really entirely the type to shiver so easily but it's still cold nevertheless. Arriving at the Quad, he was really disappointed that it was sleeting-- and raining, making the young Swede-Brit frown. Still skating, his green eyes noticed the presence of the twins-- Connor and Colton. What they were doing were beyond him and besides, they weren't really doing much in his perspective. He was going to roll and wave at them until he lost his balance and slipped on his skateboard, well that was quite embarassing. "Shite!" He yelped as he felt his back fall against the paved floor, fortunately his winter hat was thick enough to not knock him unconscious, but it still hurt. He felt a bit dizzy after the fall and tried to get up, with his hand rubbing the back of his head. As he was swearing in Swedish, he shuffled up to sitting on the floor, he looked up and gave a wave at the twins, with an awkward smile, "Hey, Con and Col! Good to see you there, how'd you do?"

"I'd live for you, " and that's hard to do
                                                    Even harder to say when you know it's not true
                                                    Even harder to write when you know that tonight
                                                    There were people back home who tried talking to you
                                                    But then you ignored them still, all these questions they're for real
                                                    Like, "Who would you live for? Who would you die for? And would you ever kill?"

ωι†h [Connor and Colton] α† [the Quad]

Sıиgłe Aттıяe Tħeмe Søиg

< Oυт.Of.Cħαяα¢тeя >
                                                    out of character

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:40 am
User Image

Ɠяуƒƒιη∂σя Ƒιяѕт Ƴєαя
Rανєηcℓαω Ƒιяѕт Ƴєαя

When someone else had stepped onto the quad, Connor pointed out the sound to Colton, who watched the person. It seemed to be Ivar, another first year. After watching him fall off his skateboard, the older twin snickered. Connor, unfortunately, was still trying to figure on who it was. When the brunette finally walked over, Colton waved, still grinning. "Hi, Ivar. We're doing fine, just exploring. are you trying to skate around? It's rather slick for that!" He laughed, nudging his brother until Connor issued an uncomfortable sound. "And hello to you, Ivar, from me as well." He held his brailler closer to him, still a bit annoyed he'd been dragged out in the cold when he had homework to do.

Jade Galaksylph

{OoC}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:58 pm
User Image

"I'd die for you," that's easy to say, we have a list of people that we would take
                                                    But I don't seem to see many bullets coming through, see many bullets coming through

Ivar was still sitting on the floor as he was waiting for his head to stop making him dizzy, which finally lasted for ten seconds. Shaking his head as if he was shaking off his remaining dizziness, Ivar stood up and picked up his skateboard before approaching to the twins. When Colton pointed out to him that the weather was rather slick for his hobby of skateboarding, he just shrugged, "Yes, I am skateboarding. And yes, apparently I wasn't paying attention to the weather forecast-- Oh wait, there's no telly in this school. Besides, I can't help it, I've already done my homework and I got so bored in the common room," Well, he could have just ask anyone to play chess with him there, such as Arnie and Balder. Except, Ivar knew Arnie enough that she wasn't really into indoor activities. Balder, on the other hand, was nowhere to be seen-- probably because of their different schedules.

Sıиgłe Aттıяe Tħeмe Søиg

< Oυт.Of.Cħαяα¢тeя >
                                                    out of character

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:53 pm
User Image

Ɠяуƒƒιη∂σя Ƒιяѕт Ƴєαя
Rανєηcℓαω Ƒιяѕт Ƴєαя

Colton watched Ivar some more, until the boy spoke, saying he was indeed skateboarding. He calmly said he'd not checked the weather, then mentioned the lack of tellies in the school. "Yea, what's up with that? Our cells don't work here either! Maybe they just have some sort of signal scrambler thingy!" His eyes were wide as he spoke animatedly, thinking there might be some super secret spy gear hidden about. Connor fished in his backpack, grabbing one of the books inside. The cover was that of Hogwarts, A History, but all the pages were blank, save the small bumps of braille lettering. He felt around, then quietly cleared his throat. "Actually, areas of heavy magic use block the transmission of electricity. It's why the school's all tech-free, and most of the older kids just leave their phones and such at home." He nodded, then resumed his reading, listening for additional words from either of the other boys. "I was bored too, and that's why we went exploring! Though, there's probably not secret tunnels to the quad..." Colton tapped his chin, looking around curiously.

Jade Galaksylph

{OoC}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:28 am
User Image

Ivar actually knew the answer to Colton question, growing up with two wizarding brothers already made him fully aware of his heritage since he was three. Not to mention his wizarding godparents and their seven wizarding children in Norway (though two of those children, Rubin and Austmar, moved out from said country to settle here in England). He was going to answer that until Connor pulled a blank-page History Book from his back, though Ivar found out that it has those bumpy dots on it instead-- Right, braille. Of course. He let the blind twin finish his explanation before he chuckled at Colton, "I'm surprised that you didn't take a look in the History Book but there you have it. It's really a bummer that there's no wi-fi here, even if my brothers assured me that magic and techs never mixed. He rolled his eyes, then he blinked in wonder when the Gryffindor twin was exploring about secret tunnels. Ivar sat with them and replied, "I'm pretty sure that if this castle is magic, then there's secret passage and stuff like that. There was one time that I was just messing around with some portraits in the basement and I found the kitchens. Also, people here say that one of Slytherin's prefects knew some secret passageways around here, I think it's worth asking,"

Sıиgłe Aттıяe Tħeмe Søиg

< Oυт.Of.Cħαяα¢тeя >
                                                    out of character

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:47 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 𝔊𝔞𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔱 𝔉𝔢𝔩𝔡𝔰𝔭𝔞𝔯 𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔯 x
Pureblood First Year Slytherin xxxxx

< Winter 2034 >
                                                      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxx 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚏 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎,
                                                      xxx 𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎
                                                      xxx 𝙸𝚝 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑!
                                                      xxx 𝙻𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎--
                                                      xxx 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐
                                                      xxx 𝚂𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑

█ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ███ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌███ ▌

It was a misty winter day when Garnet went out from his Common Room as per usual, and he was at least abit satisfied that it was kind of sunny right now. He was carrying his books for Herbology, as he going to do this homework somewhere in the Courtyard, no matter how cold it was. It didn't matter for Garnet, at least he was getting more eased about the school and always hang out outside rather than the library, just like he usually did back home in Sussex, doing gardening with his grandmother. He missed grandma Ester, and just wished he was at home. But alas, he just came back here last night, he couldn't just go back again, right? As he paced by, he opened his book and began to do advanced reading, but tried to avoid people like some contradicting magnet.

█ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ███ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌███ ▌

𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜-- xxx
                                                      𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞... xxx
                                                      𝙸𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚞𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚗 xxx
                                                      𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙸𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚞𝚜'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎: 𝙸𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚞𝚗! xxx
                                                      𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕 xxx
                                                      𝙸𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚞𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚢 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚎... xxx

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                      𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 [himself] 𝚊𝚝 [Courtyard]

𝔖𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔩𝔢 𝔄𝔱𝔱𝔦𝔯𝔢 𝔗𝔥𝔢𝔪𝔢 𝔖𝔬𝔫𝔤

< Out.Of.Character >
                                                      out of character

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:26 am
User Image

L U C I N D AxxxJ A C O B S

FIRSTxYEAR xxxxxxGRYFFINDORxxxxxxPUREBLOOD

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The weather was almost too cool to do anything but after grabbing a coat, Lucy hurried outside anyway; it was better than being cooped in the now stuffy common room and attempted to decipher whatever Professor Drage had given them for homework. After thinking about it for a bit, Lucy decided to go for a walk out towards the lake. It had been a while since she'd been there and having a relaxing walk suddenly sounded like a great idea.

She hummed to herself as she walk, glad for the quiet. Hogwarts was beautiful, especially during the winter. As she passed through the quad, she noticed a Slytherin boy from her year reading as he walked. Lucy frowned to herself, struggling to recall his name; was it Garmin? She diverted her path and walked towards him. "Excuse me, but what's your name? I forget," Lucy added sheepishly. Realizing that she sounded extremely rude, she flushed with embarrassment. "Sorry, I'm Lucy by the way." She peered curiously at his book. "What book are you reading?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                  ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                                  a txxthe Quadxxxxxw i t hxxGarnet
                                                                  f e e l i n gxxcuriousxxxxxw e a r i n gxxlayers of clothing

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                              ━━━━
                                                              Sorry, she's very forward 8'D

Jade Galacksylph

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces