Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
RPG in which Seto is the King of Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:38 am
Seto was loathe to break up the extremely cute moment between his brother and James, but he had to. "We're back. You go get cleaned up alright James? Mokuba, you and I are going to have a little talk."
"Er... okay..." James went to get a shower, luckily the maids knew who he was and where he was supposed to be.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:52 am
Mokuba watched James walk off to go wash up. He wondered what it was Seto ahd to talk to him about. He turned to Seto once James had gone upstairs, " What is it Seto? " Mokuba asked with a small smile. He hoped it wasnt something bad, but by the sound of things, he was pretty sure it was.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 12:14 pm
Seto sighed. This was the part he hated about being not only his brother's best friend, but also a father-figure for him. He'd given the talk already, but he really needed to make sure his brother knew what he was getting into. There were specila rules for celebrity.
"Mokuba, I need to make sure you understand that I absolutely support you, but there are special rules when everyone is watching what you do, and your old enough now to start following at least a few of the simpler ones." Seto began. He hated doing this, and in the back of his mind he was struggling with whether or not to be hard on him or do this nicely.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 1:07 pm
Mokuba could see where this was going and let out a sigh as well. " I know, from what happend recently..I know, so I'm not gonna be too close in public. Thats why I did'nt do much earlier, I was waiting to get home. " Mokuba explained figuring that was one fo the rules he needed to follow. He waited to see what else his brother wanted to say, he could tell he was stuggling so he tried to make it easier on him by giving a light smile. Hoping that would make this a little easier for Seto to continue.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 1:59 pm
"Well, it's not so much the PDA, I don't care about that, and the public mostly finds it endearing since you two are so young, but you're half right. All you have to do is keep it PG-13 and things will be fine. Also, never give an interview. Ever. I don't, and I don't expect you to." Seto decided he may as well just let it all spill out. "And don't let him do it either. It's easy to see who's interviewing you because the inexpert ones have note paper and the expert ones will adjust the bag they'll be carrying to give the mic a better angle."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 3:57 pm
Mokuba smiled and nodded, " Dont worry, I wont let them get a word out of me. " Mokuba replied smiling. " And dont worry, I am still only thirteen, I wont do anything crazy for awhile. " Mokuba said still smiling with a little blush on his cheeks unable to help recieving images about it.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:22 pm
"Not like you wouldn't do anything crazy..." Noa reminded Seto, slipping his hands under the fabric of Seto's shirt. Seto gulped.
"Are you making up for lost time or something?" Seto asked. "And get your hands out of my shirt."
"But-" Noa began to protest, then he noticed Mokuba. "Oooh... er... ya... I've probably scarred you for life... sorry about that..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 10:43 pm
Mokuba looked at Noa and shook his head. " No it's ok, I'll go hang with James, you two can do whatever." Mokuba said smiling a little as he headed for the stairs. If Seto did'nt want to do anything he could handle it, but he was sure that Seto did'nt want him being in the room while it happend. He smiled at the two of them showing it was ok as he headed upstairs.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:59 am
"See? He doesn't mind." Noa said, as Mokuba left. "And yes, I am making up for lost time, in my own little way. Besides, I could watch you when ever I wanted. You think I had anything better to do in my spare time? Oh, and you talk in your sleep too."
"I do not." Seto said, but without the usual force and conviction. Noa still had his hands in his shirt.
"You do. You don't have to go in today do you?"
"Yes I do. I have to take James to see the art department. You know that." Seto said, leaning on Noa who was busily finding out what Seto's neck tasted like.
"Stop... I have to shower..."
"I'll come with."
"No you won't. You'll get water in your circuts and I don't have a backup memory drive for you yet." Seto said. "Seriously, I have to go to work."

Meanwhile, James was just getting out of the shower and had found some decent clothes. He lay on his bed thinking about everything and trying not to and then promptly broke down sobbing quietly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:18 am
Mokuba peeked into the room to see James, he could tell by the look on his face he was about to cry. he walked in sitting on the bed leaning down and hugging him. " You ok?.." he whispered softly stillhugging him.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:58 am
James whimpered and hugged him tight, burying his face in his boyfriend's shoulder. "No..." he choked out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:15 am
Mokuba was glad he wasnt gonna hold it in. He layed down on the bed so he was holding him close letting him cry if he needed to. He wasnt sure on what to say, this was a pretty touchy subject. He just rubbed his back while hugging him giving him a gentle kiss on the cheek.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:09 pm
James sniffled. If it didn't hurt so much he thought he might feel silly crying like this, but Mokuba made him feel better. He couldn't really help the crying he was doing with so much going on and all he really wanted was for everything to be alright.
"Mokuba?" Seto knocked gently on the door. "Is everything alright?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:11 pm
Mokuba looked back at the door, " I think i got it Seto. " Mokuba said kindly. He wasnt sure if James wanted him going around telling everyone he was crying. He looked down at James giving him a look like he was asking if he wanted Seto to come in.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:43 pm
James sniffled and snuggled against Mokuba, looking over to see Seto. He turned away immediatly and wrapped his arms around himself.
"Don't worry about it. I just came to see if you were alright. I can tell the art department to wait if you like, they have other characters to sketch." Seto said. He stayed in the doorway, willing to let his brother take care of this himself.
James sniffled again. "You aren't laughing at me?"
"No, I'm jealous. But that's another thing entirely." Seto said, receiving a confused look from James.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff