Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar the Last Airbender: [Spirit's Wrath]

Back to Guilds

Roleplay Guild based off of Avatar the Last Airbender 

Tags: Roleplay, Martial Arts, Avatar, Airbender, ATLA 

Reply Avatar the Last Airbender: Spirit's Wrath
Cactus Juice Ravings [OOC Chatroom] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:14 pm
call_me_ishmail1
Snuffins
DGwar
Snuffins

SNUFFY!
I'm kinda bored and whatnot!
What should I do?!
gonk

gimme a minute to finish up this post and maybe we can start up a game of league...or i'll blow up the arenas...i mean, spice up our tournament, lol
You should have mentioned the league. I am on there and have been sort of itching for more people to actually play with. pubbies are getting boring.

What's league?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:15 pm
I am assuming league of legends, but that's only because that's the only thing I have ever heard to referred to as league that is multiplayer.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

DGwar

Dangerous Genius

10,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:17 pm
Sigh...
Why is it that when I talk to girls i get instantly friendzoned?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:19 pm
DGwar
Sigh...
Why is it that when I talk to girls i get instantly friendzoned?

Do you show any initiative that you might actually like them? Or are you the type that acts friendly all the time?  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

DGwar

Dangerous Genius

10,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:24 pm
Hiro_Uzaki

Do you show any initiative that you might actually like them? Or are you the type that acts friendly all the time?

I've actually told one girl who friendzoned me that i was in love with her and she simply told me that she wasn't sure she could be with me like that. Which is odd, because she offered to sleep with me.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:27 pm
DGwar

I've actually told one girl who friendzoned me that i was in love with her and she simply told me that she wasn't sure she could be with me like that. Which is odd, because she offered to sleep with me.

That's so awkward. neutral  

Missandei

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:29 pm
DGwar
Hiro_Uzaki

How was this told. As in method of communication (IM, face to face, call on phone ect.) And as well, if you said literally that, it may have been rather direct and a little too hard on them. Bear in mind that using that word all over the place will cause people to lose confidence in your using it. Try softening what you say. Instead of love, use crush or like or something similar at first. Makes it easier to get in as you are telling them "I have feelings for you, but I don't know if they are serious yet. Let's find out together."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:30 pm
DGwar
Hiro_Uzaki

Friend Zoned....WITH BENEFITS! wink

@Ish

I did mean LoL...if you wanna add me, my name is Braysta  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

DGwar

Dangerous Genius

10,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:32 pm
to be my old roommate.
And after about 6 months almost a year of being her friend I told her that i can't believe i let myself fall in love with her.
She then hugged me and after awhile asked me to spend the night, told me she didn't think she could date me, but she would "fool around" with me.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:35 pm
DGwar
to be my old roommate.
And after about 6 months almost a year of being her friend I told her that i can't believe i let myself fall in love with her.
She then hugged me and after awhile asked me to spend the night, told me she didn't think she could date me, but she would "fool around" with me.
Ah. In that case, be glad. That type of person has problems with commitment. I wouldn't doubt some sort of trauma when they were younger they need to deal with. But the way you approached it wasn't bad. Face to face is good, and having a brief conversation like that is good. Just soften your approach and it will be better.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:35 pm
DGwar
to be my old roommate.

not sure if you're that kind of guy...
but if i was single...i'd hit it...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:36 pm
what about LoL?  

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

ii_Conan-Kun_ii

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:38 pm
~looks around~  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:40 pm
DGwar
to be my old roommate.

Some girls are difficult, though. My last serious relationship started off as a friends with benefits thing that evolved into a very serious relationship. We talked about getting married and love all the time. Some people just don't want to officially declare any type of commitment. (Especially if you started off with saying 'fall in love'--that's risky.)  

Missandei

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:42 pm
Ro Mayvine
what about LoL?

I'm a beast with Tris....lol  
Avatar the Last Airbender: Spirit's Wrath

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games