Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 7:18 pm
Garreth nodded. "I understand Master." He said simply. The only thing is, Arch Angels. . . usually couldn't lie. Yet Garreth saw signs of it in Gabriel. Oh well it wasn't any of his business to know the truth because the female didn't trust him. He got up and looked around mainly just to scope out the terrain. Force of habit. He thought he saw a weeping angel on top of a building telling him to hush but he blinked and it was gone so he thought nothing of it. "Lead the way Ma'am." He said with a straight face. He wanted her to trust him. He knew Gabriel trusted him. As did the Queen of Stone. He had a hand in helping her escape heaven. But this girl didn't trust him. And he wanted to earn it. Yet he didn't know why.  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 7:48 pm
"We should probably keep looking for food," Leila pointed out as they had stopped hours later, she looked through the large pack she carried, "We might have enough for the three of us for the rest of the night, but if we get something for tomorrow morning we'll be fine for most of the day."

"Gotcha," Gabriel nodded as he looked through the pack as well, "I'll go find some meat for us to cook. Garreth, i'm going to trust you with Leila. Sis, don't get him killed."

Leila had decided that she would ease up on Garreth. She had learned before that being distrustful would only get her shunned. Besides, she was hiding her own abilities from him. Leila then responded to Gabriel, "Don't worry, i'll make sure he comes back in one piece."

Gabe then took off into the skies as Leila put the pack on her back. She then led the way through the nearby buildings for any type of edible food, "Careful in these parts. People are trying to rebuild, but with less materials anything is a waiting death trap."

She heard the snap as Garreth stepped on something loose. She glanced over her shoulder and next thing she knew that the thing he stepped on was causing a domino effect of connection malfunction. The loose board was holding up a broken ceiling and was seconds from collapsing on top of Garreth.

"Ah s**t!" Leila snatched Garreth's wrist and yanked him behind her as she clambered on top of him to not get crushed as well.

After the initial crash, Leila brushed the soot off of her as she stood up, "And that's why we need to be careful and quiet."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 8:01 pm
Garreth had braced himself ready for the building to pass through him but Leila had pulled him out of the way. And why had Master told his sister to keep and eye on him?! She was mortal! He sighed and shook himself. "I was fine. You didn't need to help me but I thank you anyway." He followed her after using his abilities to repair the damage he made. "Once my wings regrow, I'll be at full power and be better equipped at protecting you. Until then we help each other. And, I don't need to eat. I will to be polite but I don't need it." Why was he telling her all this? Maybe he should just confess he had had the hots for her mother Ellie! And not her! More her than Ellie though. Wait. . . If Leila was human, why wasn't she dead? She was born like a hundred and fifty years ago and she looked no older than nineteen! Ha! So she got her immortalness from her 'mother' after all!!! She is half weeping angel! Oh. . . then he should stop being so smug. . . if he got her mad. . . she could end him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 8:13 pm
"To be polite, I'll do the protecting and you just help me out," Leila smiled, though she could've socked him a few good punches.

She had managed to protect herself before and could do it again with or without his help. However, she wouldn't let him know. He was still a stranger. Leila found a few canned fruit that managed to still be good and a few loaves of bread. The biggest treasure was a case of bottled water, now that was a rarity! She handed the case of water to Garreth, "Don't lose that. Maybe you and Gabe don't need it, but I do."

The air was still muggy from the summer weather. She tied her shirt into a knot to expose her belly, "This heat is getting to be unbearable. The mountain air shouldn't be this thick when we get there. Gabe's fast, but he can't carry me and the other items as well for only so far."

They left the broken building in one piece and returned to the make-shift campsite to see Gabriel already smoking up a few pieces of fish. Leila showed Gabriel the findings, "Today was actually a good day for scavenging."

"Thanks for watching over Leila," Gabriel gave Garreth a pat on the shoulder, "She'll castrate you with a smile."

"Oh hush," Leila laughed slightly as she tossed a bottle water to Gabriel, "Drink up."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 8:31 pm
Garreth smirked a little. He knew that look and would have taken them with pride. "I won't." He replied slipping the crate into his robe. "Bigger on the inside." He stated with a smug grin. Garreth shared a look with Gabriel. It was unspoken how Garreth didn't like fish, After all. He became an angel after sacrificing himself for others on that stupid ship! "Thanks Master." Garreth replied sitting but not eating. He had no need to eat. Didn't like fish and was content with minimal sleep though it would cause his wings to regrow in a longer amount of time but he didn't care. Anything to be able to steal a glance once or twice at the happy bond his master and his sister had together. He wished he had that before he died.  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 8:46 pm
As twilight loomed over, Gabriel doused the fire so no one could smell them beneath the smoke. He didn't feel like pretending to sleep that night. Instead, he made sure Leila got an actual full night's rest instead of making her travel at night anymore. It was hard on her since she was only half. Gabriel looked over at Garreth to see that he wasn't going to sleep either, "You're probably wondering how Leila, my mortal sister, is still alive though she's actually older than me. It's our immortal birth mother."

He looked over at Leila and shrugged, "I'm told Leila looks like the woman, but I don't see beyond what my sister looks like. Then again, I'm a reborn."

Gabriel remained silent. He had heard that Klaus was in the mountains with his own family with that witch from before. Not that he was close with the half-brother, but any kin blood was safe haven at this point. Every day was a constant battle ground that more help would be better than none or less. Gabriel took a deep breath before saying, "Leila doesn't know it yet, but we actually have Klaus in the Eastern Mountains. I know you've heard of him. He and Leila don't exactly see eye-to-eye, but he can offer some cover until we make the next move."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 9:02 pm
Garreth nodded. "I know this already Master. She is the child of the Queen of Stone and her human consort. I know of Klaus too. I know of his. . . temper. But I heard since he got his family he's loosened up. I'm not as stupid as the other angels think me to be Master." Garreth didn't need to sleep but he could go into a meditative state to help heal his wings. "Ezra will make him help. And, I heard Naomi is there too, won't we run the risk of the consorts Heir picking up Naomi's scent?" He had met the Queen of stone briefly in her maddened state gibbering about how Damien had cursed his mate. "The last thing I want is to pick a side."

Ezra sat back from her crystal ball rubbing her swollen belly. Naomi was out in the courtyard playing with the two young children while Klaus watched smiling fondly. "He's not going to like this is he Emrys?" She asked the cat who meowed and reacted every time the baby kicked him. "Should we tell our Klaus?" She hummed. "Yes. That way I can talk him into it."  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 9:14 pm
"Sh!" Gabriel hushed Garreth as Leila stirred.

"mm..Damien?" Leila called out in her sleep.

This still broke Gabriel's heart. No matter what kind of bond he had with his birth sister, her bond with Damien was far greater. Even in such distance, she called out to their brother after years of separation. Gabriel turned to Garreth as he said in a warning whisper, "He wouldn't show up for the shame he brought. I could forgive his actions, but Leila took it the hardest of them all. Whatever you do, don't bring him up at all."

He waited until Leila shifted in her sleep and went back to her deeper REM. Gabriel sighed before closing his eyes, "Just meditate until sun-up. We've got a ways to go before we even reach there anyways."

Leila woke slowly. The hard ground no longer bothered her back, but she missed sleeping in a bed. She arched her back before sitting up, wiping the sleep from her eyes. Grabbing the towel from her pack, she went to search for a source of water. Leila brought a bottle of shampoo she's been using sparingly for months to prolong it's use as she search in broken down houses until she came across a broken shower that was spewing a small stream of ice cold water.

"Better than nothing," she shrugged as she began to take off her clothes.

Showering every other day wasn't too bad. She preferred a daily bath, but one could only get so far in this situation. When she finished, Leila dried herself off and found some new clothes to wear in the broken down house. Shorts for the warm weather, and only a sports bra. One of the best finds she ever found. Leila then made her way back to the camp to see Gabriel and Garreth already up, "Alright guys, lets get a move on. We have to be close to the mountains by now."

"By the looks of it, maybe a day's travel," Gabriel shielded his eyes as he looked into the distance, "If we're fast, we'll be there by midnight."

"Perfect," Leila took off in a jog, "Move it, ladies!"  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 9:29 pm
Garreth took the warning and Meditated. It went faster than he thought. When he woke from it Leila was gone but he helped Gabriel pack up since his master didn't look too worried. When Leila called him a lady he thought about making a reference to his size but at Gabriel's look didn't. A days travel? If Ezra already knew they were coming it would take half that at the most! No! No! Keep calm and silent.

"I said no!" Klaus growled.

"But why?! Other than the fact she doesn't like Ellyone's genes running around in her why must you say no?!" Ezra growled.

"Because if Naomi's scent goes out there for even a second he could be down on us in a matter of moments to get her! My mother trusted me with Naomi because she knew I could protect her!"

"That won't happen. Gabriel's scent and Garreth's scent will drown it out, we will be fine plus the little brat can't get passed my wards-"

"I did Ezra. I got passed them no problem." Klaus countered arms crossed.

"Because I let you. If I wanted I could have killed you. We're letting them stay with us and that's final!" Ezra growled.

"No we're-" Klaus began.

"Fine, then I'm not letting the baby out." Ezra said serious. Klaus looked at her shocked. They stared each other down after that. For ages and finally Klaus threw up his hands in defeat. "Fine do what you want!" He growled

"Yay! It'll be fun!" Ezra cried clapping her hands.

"About as fun as being shot." Klaus grumbled heading outside again.  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 4:14 pm
To Gabriel's much surprise, they were approaching the mansion at a faster pace. He was pleased to know that traveling with Leila jogging most of the way, Garreth keeping up with her pace, and Gabe's flying got them to Klaus' at half the predicted time. However, to Gabe's lack of surprise, he saw the difference in Leila's reaction compared to his own. They barely saw the outskirt to the mansion when Leila came to a dead stop. Gabriel landed in front of her with a sympathetic look on his face, "I wanted to say something earlier, but..."

Leila didn't say anything. The rage she felt was far too strong that it could explode at any second, but she stayed eerily quiet. Her features were soft as her eyes scanned Gabriel without saying a word. Gabriel felt a cold chill run through his spine as her cold eyes saw through him. He winced slightly before saying, "It's better that we're here. Klaus can-"

"Thank you, Gabriel," Leila smiled, "But I think I'm going to go for a long walk. You two just enjoy yourselves here, ok? And let them know I will return shortly."

"But," Gabriel spoke up, but Leila had already ran off.

His shoulders sagged as he scratched the back of his head, "I'm not exactly worried about her safety, she can handle her own. C'mon, I'll get you situated inside before I scope her out."

'How could he do that to me!?' Leila screamed in her head as she continued to run deeper and deeper down the mountain range.

She hated Klaus with all of her body and soul. He was just like her in so many ways being the one who was always neglected in the end, but he screwed around with her mother and not even before her body was cold did he jump right in bed with that stupid witch! Leila rammed her fist hard into a tree, sending it flying back before landing in a distant river. Sweat beaded off of her brow as her anger grew. She could feel the stone forming against her skin at how much rage she felt at Gabriel's betrayal.

'He would never had done this to me,' she thought as she rammed her fist against another stone, causing a loud clang to echo throughout the forest, 'He would've stayed far away from them with me.'  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 6:23 pm
Garreth sighed and nodded. Klaus was sitting indignant on the lip of a water feature while three children were at play. A pregnant woman, likely his wife, smiled with open arms. "Arch Angel! I've been expecting you. . . Don't worry about Leila she's cloaked none can see her. And don't mind Klaus, he's Mister grumpy face today. Naomi look it's-"
"Gabe!" Naomi cried rushing over to give her half brother a hug. "Where's sis? And. . . he's not with you is he?" She asked with a little mew. Garreth didn't understand what she was going on about. Was she referring to him? Or someone else? "Is there somewhere I could-?" He began but Ezra cut him off.
"This way you cutie." She purred. Klaus gasped and rushed at his wife with a pout.
"I thought I was cutie?" He whined.
"You are promoted to hot stuff." Erza said making Klaus blush. He both loved and loathed baby brain.  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 6:56 pm
"If he was here you know Leila would've been here too," Gabriel patted Naomi's head, glad to see her curse was reversed, "I don't think no one would want to see her at this point if you catch my drift. Her temper rivals our angelic mother afterall."

He remained outside with Klaus. He always saw his elder brother more of a family guy. Gabriel ran his fingers through his hair, not really sure how to bring up the words. The arch angel took in a breath before saying, "You know, we've been traveling for a long time. I don't mind and I think Leila loves it, but I'm getting really tired of always surviving, you know? So... I'm not sure about Leila's reaction, but would you mind if we stayed here just for awhile?"

Leila had finally calmed down as she sat on top of a large rock. She felt as if she had hid for all these years for naught. After Damien had pulled his stunt, she had set off to hide from the others so that they would never put a blackmark on her or Gabriel. Now Gabriel just waltzed right back to them as if it were the best idea he ever had. Leila hugged her legs to her chest as she closed her eyes.

"Such a dark mind for a creature of light."

She didn't have to open her eyes to know it was a demon. The succubus' tail curled around it's own leg as he floated a few feet away from Leila. It's blood red skin shimmered in the noon sunlight as Leila opened her eyes to look up at it. The succubi smiled playfully as she touched Leila's forehead, "Ah, you're a half-breed, a child of Ellyone. Such good fortune for you. And for me as well. Do you know how much price is out for you alone? Half-breeds are...intoxicating."

"You have means to sell me off, right?" Leila asked as she relaxed, "Is that what they're doing now?"

"Among others," the succubi shrugged, "I could keep my tongue in my mouth about finding you, for a price."

"Or I could just kill you," Leila shrugged up as well, "Or I could let you run off, for a price too."

"I know where your brother is," the succubi's eyes flashed a bright yellow.

Leila remained silent as she stood up quickly. The succubi noticed and chuckled, "Well that got you all roused didn't it? Yes, yes, I know where Damien resides. I tell you where he is, and you tell me where a sibling is."

"Remember i'm a half-breed, right?" Leila smiled, hiding the inner rage, "I have a few things you didn't expect."

She instantly turned to stone that extended to the succubi and formed a bride as the demon turned to stone as well. In a split second, the demon's stone form exploded to pieces as Leila emerged unscathed. Now, she had the knowledge of Damien's location and the means to get there. Leila took off in a sprint to retrieve the brother she had lost.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 7:14 pm
Naomi nodded and went back to playing with the others. Was Garreth the only one who noticed that Naomi was terrified of Damien? He looked over to Ezra who seemed to be aware of it too. Klaus had a weird look on his face too. Garreth shrugged and returned to his meditation. He needed his wings back. Fast.

Klaus sighed softly. He leaned back and let the fountain soak his hair. "If she brings Damien here. I'm under orders from mother to cast him out. Naomi is terrified of him. She loves him deeply yes but she can't get over the fact that he cursed her to get his mother back. Though Leila is still brooding over the fact of how fast I got over her mother. Considering she and Damien were the ones so set on me finding my true mate it's a bit hypocritical. To say the least. Oh don't worry about Arcana either. Ezra's first round of baby brain handled that one quite nicely." He chuckled with amusement. "So brother, have you had time to look for your female yet or are you inclined to the other team?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 11:15 am
"I'm actually not interested in either," Gabriel shrugged, "Having a person like that isn't for me anyways. I'm happier without it."

Though his angelic mother was pardoned, Arch Angels are to never take a person into their life for their own safety. No matter how or who it is, Gabriel didn't want to put that person or himself in that type of situation where it was his life or someone else's. He glanced around before heading to the mansion, "I'm just going to go inside for a bit. If Leila comes back, don't try to attack her please."

The trail fell cold as Leila stepped into a dark cave. She climbed her way down until she came across the stench of sulfur. Far, far below, Leila realized she must've been climbing downward for hours now. She was so far down that she couldn't see the light of the sun anymore. It was too late to turn back now. Besides, she might finally get to see Damien after so many years of wondering what had become of him.

To her dismay, she did not sense Damien anywhere. To her horror...she found Rein. His aura was all over as she came across a deep cavern with a gothic style castle that seemed like the largest castle she had ever come across. Leila took a few steps back before she broke off into a run away from the castle to climb her way back up. This was turning into her worst nightmare as she cursed beneath her breath that the succubi led her to a false trail. As much as she tried to climb away, it was much harder to get back up as she realized she must've taken steep jumps down.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 5:55 pm
Huge weeping Angels blocked her path one was smiling the other wasn't. They looked at her with a look that said they'd be chuckling if they could speak. "Sister, what brings you to my home? Protection from lowly Demons perhaps? Or knowledge about your selfish full blood brother? Hm? I know you are with Klaus. The angels know everything so I know everything. And you-!"
"Jware~" A voice mewed tired. Rein's face softened at the sound and he turned holding his hand out for a beautiful red haired girl heavily, almost painfully pregnant. "My wife, Keira, my half sister Leila." Rein introduced.
"He speaks fondly of you and Rose. You should stay for a cup of tea. If you need something I'm sure we can help." She offered with a yawn.
"Cwera, you need sleep. She'll be coming soon you need rest" Keira waved his hand away.
"She's family. If we can help her we should!"  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games