Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:58 pm
He didn't sleep with Asha. He turned her down. He wanted no one. None. He just wanted Anya. His being was her. Everything revolved around her like the planets revolved around the sun. But he was broken. Sad. Destroyed. Sarah wanted her tortured to draw out Oscar. That was the only reason she was alive right now. No. They decided to torture him. Their king. In secret to make her talk.

"M'lady!" A maid cried rushing to the library. "M'lady please you must listen! They've taken the King!" She pressed a hug. "I heard them talking! They know your loyalties are split between the two men and want to torture one to get the other! Please-" There was a small noise and the girl fell as she fell she turned to ash her body giving off a faint purple glow.

"It is time Conrad." Sarah said to him. "Come quietly and we won't have to put you down."

"I have no will against the council. You'll send the Novra even if I resist." Conrad replied. He'd retreated to the other end of the library. He hadn't heard the maid's pleas at all. He was in a state of mourning. He thought they were going to torture his mate. He should have protected her more. Shouldn't have let himself get involved with her. He knew that first time where her true loyalties were. She never sided with him in anything.
The Novra dragged him up and pulled him into the special chamber. It was night so they couldn't torture him with bouts of sun exposure. But their techniques were horrific. And Conrad swore he'd get revenge. Because he knew, even if he and Oscar were in danger of dying, if she could only save one it would be her sire brother. He'd lose every time. So he'd have to save himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:28 pm
"Wha-hey wait!" Anya got up from her seat to go after those who took Conrad away.

What she stumbled upon was far than what she had imagined. She covered her mouth to hide her scream until her eyes went to Conrad. A woman then approached her and offered Anya a seat not too far from Anya, explaining that they would continue to torture Conrad unless she revealed Oscar's location.

Her eyes went to Conrad. She could see that he regretted meeting her, regretted their marriage, and just...he had lost respect for her. Anya knew she was to blame. Her hands gently intertwined as she tried to remain as calm as she could. Without any more hesitation, Anya then stated, "Release him immediately. Oscar's location is within Isaac's coven to gain his favor. Now release my husband immediately!"

Oscar felt a cold chill before there was a whisper in his ear. He nodded to his attendant before turning his attention back to Isaac, "It seems my hiding will be coming to an end. I'm not entirely surprised, but knowing my brother-in-law had Anya pressured."

"I have heard word that Liam had abandoned his wife," Isaac took a sip of blood from his wine glass, "Perhaps you can find safety back with your former-"

"And have more wrath upon me by Conrad? The lycans would have a wet-dog fit and Conrad would die of his own natural causes," Oscar chuckled as he went to the open window, "Let me depart, I will have to make a king's entrance and see my dear sire-sister once again."

"By chance that he leaves her, send your sire-sister back to me," Isaac sat behind his large desk, "She won't be queen, but she'd be in her rightful place."

Oscar didn't listen to Isaac as he left within the shadows. He went to about twenty miles outside of Conrad's castle as he waited for the right moment. In the dead of night he saw a group run towards Isaac's place, probably looking for him. Oscar waited until the group was gone and had his men surround him as they walked from their location to Conrad's front gates.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:06 pm
Conrad showed no wish to plead to Anya. He didn't want her to betray anyone. He still loved her deeply. "Sarah don't you dare touch her!" Conrad roared over his pain. "You touch her I'll kill you!" He thrashed against the shackles that seared at his skin. "We had a deal!" He bellowed feeling betrayed. But then he heard her demands. Heard her want his release.
Sarah's eyes lit up with glee as she gestured to the Novra hiding in the darkness. "Thank you darling. But we aren't done, you see, Conrad, in a bit to save your life from the sun offered himself up instead. He loves you that wholly. That completely he was willing to meet final death if it meant you lived and got everything you wanted. This was all about you and his desire to protect you. We will release him once Oscar is dead for his crimes. Then you will be free to love Conrad. . ." Sarah leaned forward and whispered in Anya's Ear. "Before we take him from you too."

Conrad thrashed harder roaring in anger. "What are you saying to her?! Anya? Anya! Milaya! Don't listen! Run get out of here! Get Emma and Go!" A long ebony whip lashed out cutting open Conrad's chest. Bright red blood gushed from the wound. "That is the difference between us and you." Sarah purred. "We have red blood. You have black. Though I'm sure if Conrad did the right thing, you could have red blood and become fertile. . . though I wonder why Conrad hasn't asked you to take the potion? Could it be. . . he respects you and your choices?" Sarah asked two guards tied her to the chair. "I wonder. . . Maybe he wants you to ask him. He's ignoring the rules all for you. And here you go running around after your sire-brother and accusing Conrad of not caring. Of ignoring you. Who's the one doing the betraying now hm? I told Conrad to marry a natural born as they would know on instinct what their mate needed. That is why your blood is black. You gave up your instinct that recognizes your mate making your world focus to that person. No wonder Emma's going to try to kill herself." Sarah turned to Conrad with a wicked smile. "Should I give her a push?"
"You touch my women and I'll kill you myself!" Conrad hissed lowly.
"Hush now little king. Once the independents are dead you'll be free. Summon Haley." She roared at the shadows. "She will end her line." Sarah turned to Anya. "Lets hope Conrad's blood has purged Haley's from you, or you'll die when she dies." Then Sarah disappeared. "Don't worry, you two won't be disturbed. The Wards prevent anyone going in or out without my say so." The last bit was added as an echo.  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 4:25 am
Anya remained silent as the woman berated her. This woman knew nothing her marriage with Conrad or the reasons she hasn't given him a child yet. All this woman was spouting from her putrid mouth were what the rest of the court were saying. They only saw the outside of what Anya and Conrad argued about, but they did not see the inner-sanctums of their marriage.

She remained silent as the woman left the room leaving only a simple message. So, in the end, they would try to kill Oscar, Conrad, and eventually her? That was what Anya was understanding, but she had evaded death for so long that the threat did not phase her. Her eyes slowly turned to Conrad and his disheveled look about him. A black aura surrounded her as her skin turned paler than it's normal consistency as she stood. With one hand, she took her nails and drove them in her other wrist until blood gushed from her. She walked to Conrad's chains, dripping the acidic blood onto the metallic chains and watched him begin to crumble, "In the end of all of this, you are still a natural born and I am still one of the many created. You chose me as your wife and I choose to stay because I love you. Everything else will come on its own."

The last chain was broken and her wound was already healed. Anya took a step back from Conrad as her features went back to normal, "But I do not want Oscar killed as well. The atrocities he has done is great, however I cannot lose him like I can't lose you. He's my brother, and you are my husband. Without either of you, I lose apart of myself."

Oscar wasted no time in giving an entrance as he realized it was a set up as he walked into the court. Looks of hate and surprise greeted him and his army of guards as they stormed in. Anyone that tried to attack was killed on the spot by either Oscar or his guard. He lit a cigarette as he glanced around, "Well? Where's your king and my sister? I'm here, lets get this s**t started."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 4:50 am
Sarah smiled softly. Her natural born aura set the other's pressing away to escape her in fear. "Can you not smell it?" She asked looking gleeful. "Their blood fills the halls. The scent is delicious. Yours will join them." She sauntered down to Oscar any guard of his that tried to stop her was taken down without batting her eyes. "Silly little boy. You're playing with the big kids now. Every thing you claim to have thought of, everything you think of right now. Has been predicted so come quietly. Come-" Blood splattered all over Oscar. There was a loud gasp as a horrific Aura dark and terrible, more terrifying than a natural born's, stood before Oscar. The hand that was out stretched returned to the creatures side. The eyes. The eyes were familiar. "I hate the sound of her voice." The crowd gasped. Had their princess just spoke? Had Emma just killed the head of the Novra squad? "You're all mine now." She bellowed to the Novra hidden in the darkness of the room. She turned her eyes to Oscar. "All of you." She had scented him. Had awoken from her slumber, remembered what he'd done to her friends. Her hand grasped his nape pushing him to his knees. Her aura was radiating that the guards stayed away. But she reassured them with a simple. "He will not die today." Her free hand brushed his cheek. "You've caused so much trouble. Just because I didn't choose you. Lashing out at my family to take revenge on me. Oh Milaya, silly, careless Milaya. You should have killed me back then, when you knew you lost me. Maybe you'd have coped better with the pain had I have just died completely."

On the outside the Novra were closing in little by little. The Princess had gone mad. Losing her mate must have affected her more than ever. Simon shook with fear. He, Marcus and Emma were the last after Oscar went through and slaughter a whole heap of the pack. Maybe that's why Emma was usuing her little trick. He noticed a highly injured Conrad followed by Anya sort of stumble upon the scene and hoped to the Mother they'd stop it.

Conrad shifted close to Anya cupping her cheek. "I know. I thought, if I offered myself in your place they'd forget about you and your brother. If only long enough too-" He took a deep breath. He could smell Sarah's blood. "Something's not right." He hissed attempting to stand but could not. "Please Milaya, we need to see what's going on."  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 5:04 am
She didn't want to leave Conrad, but she could scent the differences as well. Oscar was there too. Anya turned to Conrad and kissed his forehead, "Rest here, I will take care of this."

Anya disappeared as a shadow took her form before disappearing. She reappeared in front of Oscar, facing Emma in his new form, "Emma, what the hell are you doing?! There's blood everywhere and..."

That b***h was dead. Relief filled Anya as she could smell that the woman who spoke to her in such an indignant way had died. A smile formed on Anya's lips as she felt the stress leave her body, "Oh thank God she's dead."

"Well so much of a welcome," Oscar grimaced as he approached Anya, "You gave me away."

"I didn't have the choice," Anya whispered sharply to him over her shoulder, "It was that or my husband dies. I did what I had to at the time."

Oscar glared at her for a moment before whispering, "Don't let it happen again, then. And make her stop before she kills the rest of us."

Anya sighed softly before approaching Emma, "You have to stop this now, Emma, there's been enough bloodshed for one night. Killing anyone else at this point is murder and a massacre."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 5:19 am
Emma's eyes darted to Anya. Her eyes were guarded. "The blood." She breathed licking it from her hand. She went to Oscar's guards deciding to have her fun. She vaguely heard Simon's voice, Anya's voice, Oscar's voice. As she ate anyone that came near her. Her father came into view bloodied and bruised. He'd followed Anya out worried for her and now his child was looking at him funny. Emma bellowed with rage but Marcus pinned her down. Simon stroked her hair and nose until she stilled purring and dazed staring at the far wall covered in blood. Many had run screaming.

Conrad staggered to the throne room. "I am the king!" He roared to the screaming masses. "My word is law. My wife will bare heirs when she wants. Oscar will serve time. . . as Emma's hand servant." He grinned. "Better be good or this. . . " He swept his hand over the carnage. "Will be you." Emma growled at the remaining people. All the natural borns had disappeared knowing full well not to mess with Conrad. Only the made vampires were stupid enough to take on Emma. But she left Anya and Oscar alone. Simon looked up at Conrad. He and Marcus looked lost. Had they been a second later in response she'd have killed everyone in the room. They had to figure out how to control the thing she had become. "Enough Cwera." Marcus whispered in her ear. "Listen to your sister." Emma's eyes cleared of their polluted golden black colour as she s tarted panting with distress. She remembered only going out of her room to get something to eat then waking up on the floor. "Where am I?" She whimpered. "Why am I here? I don't know where I am." She mewed.  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 5:30 am
"I am no one's hand servant," Oscar shrugged, "Kill me if you want, but that little punishment you think that's going to happen isn't."

"Oscar, you killed most of Conrad's people and killed Liam's entire pack. You were wrong," Anya stood by his side, "You have to answer to what you've done."

"I only came here because you sold me out," Oscar finished his cigarette and tossed it to the floor.

Anya stiffened at his cold answer before crossing her arms and her gaze narrowed on him, "I have given up so much for you and this is how you treat me? Who left with you when Emma turned you down the first time? Who protected you when no one else dared to? I have left my husband's side for you because I am your sister, and i'll always be your sister, but it's time now that you give me the respect I well deserve and treat me like a brother should."

She didn't look back as she went and stood next to Conrad, facing the rest of the court, "If you don't want to be Emma's hand-servent, then you'll spend the remaining days locked up in the cellar until I feel that you are ready to return to the living world."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 5:38 am
Marcus and Simon assisted Emma to stand. . .okay. . . sit. She was so upset and confused about everything that the overwhelming emotions rendered her legless in a way. She didn't want to stand. She just sat there. Staring vacant at the floor. "You will stay away from her children. I don't want any of your influence on them." Marcus bit out. "And to hell if you think you'll get your scent all over Liam's offspring."

Without a warning Emma's hand struck out. "You're all insane." She grumbled swaying a little. Simon nodded. "But I must agree with my sister, Oscar did bad so he has to be punished. I think I'll like playing dress up with him. I wonder. . . do you like champagne pink with lots of frills?" She smiled evilly up at him. "What about a golden curly wig? Oh~ I can just see you in one of those! Don't you Anya?"

Conrad just sat back and admired his beautiful Bride. She was so strong, so humble and demanding. In all things he wanted nothing more than to keep her to himself for all time. But he knew eventually her maternal heart would ache. Which meant he'd have to find a way of making sure the formula took or, make her blood red.  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 5:44 am
"Yeah, not happening or i'll have your mate killed," Oscar stated sharply to Emma, "Like the rest of his 'missing' pack."

"Enough of this," Anya stepped forth, her voice sharp and demanding, "Ladies, take him to the dungeon and chain him in place. Oscar, I am your sister, but I am also Queen of his court. You have committed crimes against my husband and my step-daughter. For that, I render you to remain in darkness until I, and only I, give the order for your freedom. I have nothing left to say to you."

Anya's ladies in waiting guided Oscar away from the court room and into the dungeon where, voluntarily, was chained to the wall and locked in a cell. He was given a bottle of blood to drink from, but that was it. Anya, in the court room, was handed the keys to his cell and his chains. She turned to Conrad, a small smile on her face, "You should rest, my love, you've been through so much this evening."

She then turned to Emma, who seemed upset about not having the ability to take Oscar as her servant, "Where are your children, Emma?"  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 5:55 am
Conrad didn't move. He just wanted to watch his wife forever and ever. But her statement to Emma snapped him out of his daze. "Yes, where are my grandchildren?" He asked curious.

Emma smiled softly. "They're safe in my room sleeping. One of the faeries is watching them for me." She replied Simon and Marcus shared a look with each other and Conrad.
"Uh. . . Emma. . . Faeries don't-" Marcus began but Emma covered his mouth.
"Ssh! You'll kill them if you finish that sentence!" She hissed.
"Then show us the faeries love." Conrad replied standing up and slowly walking to his child hoping she'd obey, which she did. She took them to her room showing them that her twins were indeed sleeping peacefully in their cots. No faeries though.  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 10:30 am
"Oh look at them," Anya cooed as she went to their shared cot.

She slowly, carefully picked up the boy and held him softly to her. He looked too handsome to be Liam's, but she could smell the wolf within infant. In her time, sons were the kings of the family and the most cherished child. It would take her some time to desire a daughter, but looking at the other infant sleeping, she couldn't help but fall in love with both babies.

Anya kissed his head softly before taking in the baby scent that newborns carried. She turned to Conrad and smiled before turning her smile to Emma, "You have the most beautiful children I have ever seen. I hope they both grow up to be the happiest children here."

She placed the son back in his cot, watching him give an adorable yawn before shifting his tiny head towards his sister. What beautiful babies. Anya gestured to Conrad to look at his new grandchildren, smiling softly at how he gazed down lovingly at them. One day she'd like to give him many sons to be proud of..and daughters too, but she secretly wanted him to have more sons than daughters.

The night was cold. Hell, the days were cold too. Winter was coming and time was running out. Liam stood on a tall hill as he looked down at his growing pack. What started out as ten was now ten thousand in the span of days. His ancestors would be proud of his achievement of creating a pack that was the envy of all packs.

"You have been granted your wish by the Great Mother and Father of the lands, wolf, but now you must grant me mine," a soft voice echoed.

Liam shivered. He had not meant to involve the other arts, but he didn't want to be away from Emma for too long. As the full moon began to set, he turned to see a slender woman approach him. For his taste, she was too thin. But a hint of a golden aura surrounded her as her gaze fell to the pack below them.

"Your magick helped, but I don't know if-"

"I am neither Queen nor follower," the woman spoke softly, "One cannot lead nature, but I have protected the natural earth since the dawn of time. It is time that I come out from my hidden trees and show what this destruction and blood has done to those who practice magick. The winds have shifted, wolf. I must restore the peace before another war breaks out."

Liam sniffed the air. He still wanted Oscar and Anya dead. When he returned with his large pack now, he would tear them both apart. It was as if the witch had read his mind because she turned towards, her silver eyes looking him over, "The blood within you beats for revenge. I cannot tell you to not damage anything anymore, but I must ask that you keep in mind what I must clean up. I will be off, wolf, beckon me by calling out to the Great Mother for my assistance when the time comes."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 4:32 pm
Emma watched her children, her eyes a little vacant. She loved them yes but her heart bleed for the man that was their father. She bit her lip against an oncoming sob. "Yes they are." She whispered to them and moved to the bed to sit down. She remembered everything. But she would feign that she didn't remember some things. Conrad was too busy to notice as he was holding his Bride as she held his grandson. One day, they'd have many children together. But not before Anya was ready.
Neither of them saw her leave the room, or the castle. Well, she didn't leave the castle. She did something she hadn't done since she was human. Lay on the diving board of the indoor swimming pool. "I live only for my children." She whispered to the ceiling. "They're all that's precious to me."
"Alpha no that's not the way!" Simon bellowed bursting into the pool room. He didn't know if their alpha could swim or why she was on the diving board so assuming she was going to kill herself. "Please come off the diving board. Think of the twins!"
"I'm not going to jump you idiot I'm just thinking!" Emma snapped. "I do that sometimes ya know!"  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:06 pm
Oscar shifted in his chains. Even though it was still the first hour of his punishment, it was a hell of a lot better than being a 'hand-servent' to anyone. He grimaced as he felt his joints begin to ache in the position he was in. This was the type of torture only Anya would give. It kept him alone in his thoughts. Hell, wasn't he a king? Did he not create his own court and kingdom and this was what he was getting?

"I knew it would come to this one day."

He glanced up to see Troy looming not too far from the dungeon door, a mixture of crimson and black blood dripping from his lips. Oscar could smell the distinct odor of vampiric blood on him. This was certainly a bad situation he was placed in. He did not squirm as Troy neared him, "If you take one bite, I'll have you killed the second i'm freed. Even if i'm stuck here for a century."

"I would never drink from another man," Troy scoffed, "I don't care if others drink from the same gender around me, but I would never do such a thing. However... I will give you a gift."

Oscar narrowed his eyes in suspicion as Troy pulled up his sleeve as he sat in front of him. He turned his head as Troy held out his wrist, "I'm not..."

"You don't exactly have the choice," Troy stated bluntly, "Drink. Or I kill you."

"What type of gift is that," Oscar growled, Troy took hold of his jaw and forced him to look at his wrist, "Get off!"

"This will sate your need for blood for eternity. You will gain a rush that you could never find elsewhere," Troy's grin grew, "You could break these chains and feel the taste of freedom. Your people need you, correct? Conrad has plans to kill them one by one before ending it with you."

Oscar couldn't believe what he was hearing. Would Anya actually go along with that? She, of all people, knew how much had desired to be the leader, how he wanted to be his own king without following another. For her own husband to wipe out his hard earned work and go along with such a plan... Oscar relaxed in Troy's grip before being released by his grasp.

"At least let me think about it," Oscar grumbled, "Let me wait until dawn."

Troy sighed before standing, "Very well. I'll be back an hour before dawn."

Anya looked to see Emma had already left. She turned to Conrad, "I know last time it cause much pain, but... Shall I go find Liam? I will not kill him, it's just... I know Emma would be happier if her mate was back. She doesn't remember him now, but maybe she'll remember him when she sees him."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:44 pm
"Or, she could not remember but her beast could, it would cause confusion which would in the end cause harm to them both. It would make her more miserable to be the reason he was killed when she remembered then not remembering at all." Conrad said. "I understand what you are doing and I love you that much more for it darling, but I cannot risk your safety or the safety of my daughter and her mate on a hunch. If he doesn't show up in a few days we can go looking but for now. Can we deal with one problem at a time?" He asked with a sigh. He really did want more kids.

Emma sat up suddenly. She scented something familiar. "Alpha? Are you all right?" Simon asked worried. But Emma ignored them both to follow the very feint scent they couldn't get hold of. Something familiar, something right was heading toward her. Why did her heart leap with joy and understanding? Did she know this person? The scent filled her aching heart and made her toes curl. Though in the background screams from Oscar's guard sounded as the Novra killed them. That didn't phaze her. This new, seductive scent did. She wanted more of it.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games