Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:30 pm
Kay9214

I'm a fun professor. ._.

Then start doing some cool experiments in class. The history lecture bores me to tears every time.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:31 pm
Heliko pylori
Kay9214

Well then go ahead and think that and stop trying to convince me? =P

Not many of us are cool though. That's usually one of the reasons we're nerds. emotion_awesome

I'm not trying to convince you. I'm going to think it no matter what you say. twisted

I'm a cool nerd. Have that nerd swag going on. cool

Odd that you relentlessly told me about it over and over again then. .-.

For some reason I doubt that. You're probably just one of those wannabe nerd girls. =P

What makes you a nerd?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:33 pm
Heliko pylori
Kay9214

I'm a fun professor. ._.

Then start doing some cool experiments in class. The history lecture bores me to tears every time.

That's because you don't pay attention. You slept clear through the class where we raced varactyls through the jungle. .-. Or the Force Alchemy. Or starship weapons maintainance.

Shame, shame.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:42 pm
Kay9214

For some reason I doubt that. You're probably just one of those wannabe nerd girls. =P

What makes you a nerd?

That's just me being annoying. ^_^

There's that wanna be thing you like to throw around again. =P

I work in a diagnostic lab and know my job like the back of my hand. Took it upon myself to learn as much as possible about what I do simply because just doing it wasn't enough and I was getting bored. Not even the MLTs I work with know what the CD in CD16 stands for. There's not a single question that I can't answer about any aspect of what I do or why I do it. And now that I've fully learned my job I'm moving on to learn why the Techs do what they do. lol. I have to take in knowledge, else I get bored. More so I like to be able to use said knowledge. I don't have to complete CEUs but I do anyway because it's interesting stuff.  

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:43 pm
Kay9214

That's because you don't pay attention. You slept clear through the class where we raced varactyls through the jungle. .-. Or the Force Alchemy. Or starship weapons maintainance.

Shame, shame.

Must have been up the night before doing the ton of homework you gave us.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:50 pm
Heliko pylori
Kay9214

What makes you a nerd?

That's just me being annoying. ^_^

There's that wanna be thing you like to throw around again. =P

I work in a diagnostic lab and know my job like the back of my hand. Took it upon myself to learn as much as possible about what I do simply because just doing it wasn't enough and I was getting bored. Not even the MLTs I work with know what the CD in CD16 stands for. There's not a single question that I can't answer about any aspect of what I do or why I do it. And now that I've fully learned my job I'm moving on to learn why the Techs do what they do. lol. I have to take in knowledge, else I get bored. More so I like to be able to use said knowledge. I don't have to complete CEUs but I do anyway because it's interesting stuff.

Hmm... That's almost enough to make you a nerd. With the obsessive drive to further your knowledge, I think you might clinch it. Lol

Not quite the kind of nerd I expected though. Lol

That's really cool though.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:51 pm
Heliko pylori
Kay9214

Shame, shame.

Must have been up the night before doing the ton of homework you gave us.

It was an easy night for everyone else. emotion_awesome Might your Star Wars knowledge not be up to Daddicus's and Mirdala's Sithly standards? xP  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:59 pm
Kay9214

Hmm... That's almost enough to make you a nerd. With the obsessive drive to further your knowledge, I think you might clinch it. Lol

Might? Might!? =P lol

I worked 15 hour days last week and worked on both of my off days because I enjoy my job so much and honestly don't mind pulling extra hours. And my manager suggest that I do a tutorial in performing the more advanced part of the job on the Tech side of things. It was fun. ^_^ One day I'll know that entire lab forward and backward. I like when people ask me things that I don't know because then I get to expand on things that I didn't think of before.  

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:00 pm
Kay9214

It was an easy night for everyone else. emotion_awesome Might your Star Wars knowledge not be up to Daddicus's and Mirdala's Sithly standards? xP

Maybe >.> But I try so hard! gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:09 pm
Heliko pylori
Kay9214

Might? Might!? =P lol

I worked 15 hour days last week and worked on both of my off days because I enjoy my job so much and honestly don't mind pulling extra hours. And my manager suggest that I do a tutorial in performing the more advanced part of the job on the Tech side of things. It was fun. ^_^ One day I'll know that entire lab forward and backward. I like when people ask me things that I don't know because then I get to expand on things that I didn't think of before.

That is amazing and nerdy. ^_^

But being a professional kinda grants some nerd immunity points. .-. Lol

The higher up the nerd chart you get, usually the nerds get more and more dysfunctional. gonk  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:12 pm
Heliko pylori
Kay9214

Maybe >.> But I try so hard! gonk

Oh well.

Just try paying more attention in class then. blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm
Kay9214

The higher up the nerd chart you get, usually the nerds get more and more dysfunctional. gonk

I wouldn't quite consider myself a professional yet. I graduated with two B.S. degrees and a minor but I knew little about the field I work in until I started to work in the lab. I was on track to be a veterinarian but changed my mind and decided to work in a lab instead. Everything that I know about the lab has been learned in the year that I've been working there. =D And yea, they do tend to get dysfunctional but that's where that cool thing comes in hand. Be a cool and relaxed nerd instead of one those high and mighty ones who can't take an ounce of criticism. I have patience for days. It got me a lead position over a small group of people 10 months into my employment.  

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:17 pm
Kay9214

Oh well.

I think you should start each class with a demotivational poster. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:46 pm
Heliko pylori
Kay9214

I wouldn't quite consider myself a professional yet. I graduated with two B.S. degrees and a minor but I knew little about the field I work in until I started to work in the lab. I was on track to be a veterinarian but changed my mind and decided to work in a lab instead. Everything that I know about the lab has been learned in the year that I've been working there. =D And yea, they do tend to get dysfunctional but that's where that cool thing comes in hand. Be a cool and relaxed nerd instead of one those high and mighty ones who can't take an ounce of criticism. I have patience for days. It got me a lead position over a small group of people 10 months into my employment.

I suppose that's true. I know lots of B.S. and I'm not a professional anything! :D

I didn't necessarily mean high and mighty, but I guess that can be an issue too.

Sounds like you've got everything worked. ^_^ Not many people can be as lucky as to be great at a job and love it.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:52 pm
Heliko pylori
Kay9214

Oh well.

I think you should start each class with a demotivational poster. 3nodding

Survival Lesson 1
Preparedness?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games