Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:40 am
Blizzard120
SubonicXP
"It takes energy from matter and converters it into something else. To explain, Cipher once flooded a town by taking the energy in a Water Gem and literally created water from it, enough to create a flood. It's a very powerful piece of technology that teeters on the edge of godhood." He explained to Isaac. "Isn't history nothing but a series of ironies and contradictions, Freth?"

"Look, my point is that when you disassembled the two that you gotten and decided to use it for your own purposes, Cipher managed to get their hands on what YOU did and turn it against us, and because of which, Night almost turned into a stone husk if you so recall. I would rather not do that. We honestly don't know what Team Flare is capable of; they could rip such a thing out of our hands easily if Toren wasn't any indication of that already." Freth said.

"Your paranoia is not unfounded, however I've learned my lesson since then. I don't intend to actually take the machine out of this HQ, not for what I have planned anyways." He said, attempting to reassure Freth. "That said, I will need someone to fetch it from the Mt. Silver headquarters...isn't Blizz still over there?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:54 am
SubonicXP
Blizzard120
SubonicXP
"It takes energy from matter and converters it into something else. To explain, Cipher once flooded a town by taking the energy in a Water Gem and literally created water from it, enough to create a flood. It's a very powerful piece of technology that teeters on the edge of godhood." He explained to Isaac. "Isn't history nothing but a series of ironies and contradictions, Freth?"

"Look, my point is that when you disassembled the two that you gotten and decided to use it for your own purposes, Cipher managed to get their hands on what YOU did and turn it against us, and because of which, Night almost turned into a stone husk if you so recall. I would rather not do that. We honestly don't know what Team Flare is capable of; they could rip such a thing out of our hands easily if Toren wasn't any indication of that already." Freth said.

"Your paranoia is not unfounded, however I've learned my lesson since then. I don't intend to actually take the machine out of this HQ, not for what I have planned anyways." He said, attempting to reassure Freth. "That said, I will need someone to fetch it from the Mt. Silver headquarters...isn't Blizz still over there?"

"Last I talked to him, he's been in and out of that place; going back over there in case Tails found his way back in there while he was gone. Kind of his central hub of sorts until he can actually find him. Rather he's in or out right now is beyond me. Like I mentioned, I haven't talked to him in a while. If he's been trying to get a hold of me any time recently, then chances are he'd be trying to find us one way or another." Freth said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:20 pm
Blizzard120

"Last I talked to him, he's been in and out of that place; going back over there in case Tails found his way back in there while he was gone. Kind of his central hub of sorts until he can actually find him. Rather he's in or out right now is beyond me. Like I mentioned, I haven't talked to him in a while. If he's been trying to get a hold of me any time recently, then chances are he'd be trying to find us one way or another." Freth said.

"Hm...perhaps I'll ping his SNAG then. He does still have it, right?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:42 pm
SubonicXP
"Hm...perhaps I'll ping his SNAG then. He does still have it, right?" He asked.

"He should." Freth said. "No guarantees, though."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:54 pm
SubonicXP
"Your paranoia is not unfounded, however I've learned my lesson since then. I don't intend to actually take the machine out of this HQ, not for what I have planned anyways."

Holding out a hand to stall Sub, Isaac spoke up. "Before you go running off to grab this thing, or have someone else get it, would you mind explaining exactly what your plan is for the rest of us?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:18 pm
"I intend to make a teleporter." Sub bluntly responded to Isaac. "See, I'm sure the power plant is like all other vital buildings in Kalos, that is it is teleport-proof, at least to a Pokemon. With Cipher's converter and the hybridization pod we could in theory make ourselves our own teleporter. GRAY had ran some tests on the material they use on their buildings to prevent teleporting through them, they are all lined with Dark Gem. So, all we have to do is make a device that converts matter into an energy that can pass through the sheet of Dark Gem. And bam! We're inside the power plant."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:21 pm
SubonicXP
"I intend to make a teleporter." Sub bluntly responded to Isaac. "See, I'm sure the power plant is like all other vital buildings in Kalos, that is it is teleport-proof, at least to a Pokemon. With Cipher's converter and the hybridization pod we could in theory make ourselves our own teleporter. GRAY had ran some tests on the material they use on their buildings to prevent teleporting through them, they are all lined with Dark Gem. So, all we have to do is make a device that converts matter into an energy that can pass through the sheet of Dark Gem. And bam! We're inside the power plant."
"Okay, that's a way in. But, how are we getting out," Aile asked with an eyebrow raised. "Plus, the plant's five separate installations, they don't really connect that well."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:26 pm
Espeon_Commander
SubonicXP
"Okay, that's a way in. But, how are we getting out," Aile asked with an eyebrow raised. "Plus, the plant's five separate installations, they don't really connect that well."

"I'm sure we can rig up something to get you guys back. Either way, before we continue on the plan to get inside we should first consider how we'll take the place down. Uploading a virus was mentioned." Sub said.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:37 pm
"Yeah, I had mentioned it. But you also mentioned we don't have the collective talent to do write it ourselves..." Aile bit down on her thumb nail and stared into space for a moment. "...Anyone know any people?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:42 pm
SubonicXP
"I'm sure we can rig up something to get you guys back. Either way, before we continue on the plan to get inside we should first consider how we'll take the place down. Uploading a virus was mentioned." Sub said.

Espeon_Commander
"Yeah, I had mentioned it. But you also mentioned we don't have the collective talent to do write it ourselves..." Aile bit down on her thumb nail and stared into space for a moment. "...Anyone know any people?"

"It was mentioned in the context of being very difficult to do." Isaac said with a glance at Aile. "Five separate installations probably means five separate computer systems each running their own generator. Which means that unless the place has decent wi-fi, then getting a virus or worm to shut all the generators down simultaneously is going require a manual download to each computer."  

Isaac Hawking

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:34 pm
"I might." Sub said in reply to Aile. "But it may involve us leaving the region to go feet this person." He admitted. "And you're right, Isaac. Like we said, shutting down that plant even for a second won't be easy. Possible, but not easy."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:40 pm
SubonicXP
"I might." Sub said in reply to Aile. "But it may involve us leaving the region to go feet this person." He admitted. "And you're right, Isaac. Like we said, shutting down that plant even for a second won't be easy. Possible, but not easy."

This mystery hacker had Isaac's curiosity sufficiently piqued. Raising an eyebrow, he asked, "So, might I ask who this person is?"  

Isaac Hawking

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:06 pm
SubonicXP
"A trip out of region, eh? Sounds like fun." Aile grinned. "Where would we be heading?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:39 pm
"They work for Silph Co. I met them while I went undercover in that corporation for a year. It's how I got the AI that is GRAY." Sub explained. "So that said we'll have to go to Kanto, Saffron City to be exact. You guys up for it?" He asked them.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:37 pm
"Why not?" Aile shrugged. "Its not that often at all that I actually leave the region. Might be fun."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games