Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Sounds of agony and Bliss (Samantha Sinclair, Raven Lavende) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:57 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade took the ball and thought about it. "Um. . . I have a secret library full of cook books and I know most of the recipes. I use Daven as my guinea pig. I can't tell you how many times I've given him food poisoning." He chuckled a bit. "Scarlett only eats the desserts. I'm now dipping into the vegan books." He tossed it too Lucas.

"Um, my woman is a Valkyrie so she's not ready for kids yet. But we're talking about it." Lucas said. "Impressive about your dad. Did you know that about your mate Kade?"

Kade frowned watching Lucas toss the ball to Tye. "Um. . . I'm not sure but I know it for sure now." He gave an apologetic smile to Clara. "I promise I do listen to you." He reassured her. "All the time. I like the sound of your voice.

Tye thought about it. "I don't have a mate. I haven't found her yet. But I'm hoping she's nice. Oh! I like Italian food." He smiled sheepishly.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:30 pm
User Image

xxxxWhere: Hard Rock Cafe, Las Vegas.xxxxWhom: Scarlettxxxx

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

So Kade was her cousin, good he didn't have to kill him. Though he still felt kinda bad that he had kidnapped her from her family. Sure the only family he had ever known had been dead for centuries it still stung that he had to run just after she had her powers taken and then beheaded. Pushing those thoughts aside he listened to her speak and was about to reply when their food finally arrived.

Smiling and waving the waitress off Adrien slowly cut into the steak, juices and such dripped out as he put a piece in his mouth. Eliciting a moan at the taste he quickly covered his mouth before he drooled onto the table.

"Sorry. It's just been awhile since I last had a good steak" He chuckled before he began to pick off the mushrooms. Poisons aside he didn't really care for them all that much aside. Especially the edible kinds. Despite his mother's protest that they were good for him he never much cared for anything his people usually ate. Except for sweet berries and wines. Those he could live with. Anything like mushrooms or wheat grass was absolutely off the table.

"Want a bite?" Adrien asked offering her a piece of his steak on his fork.

Samantha_Sinclair

Xilos_0

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:39 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

She tilted her head looking at Kade… no wonder he got irritated when she cooked her own food. Well, that could be a very…interesting development. She then looked to Lucas and nodded at his revelation about his mate being Valkyrie. She briefly glanced to Kade and she arched a brow “ I think you have selective hearing. She said then smiled as she caught the ball “Hmmm. My mother is a Sirenae.” She said then tossed the ball to Lucas.

User Image User Image User Image
Wearing
Thoughts:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:53 pm
Xilos_0

╔══════════════╗
«
Scarlett Rose MacGregor »
╚══════════════╝

Birds and butterflies εїз
Rivers and mountains she creates
But you'll never know
The next move she'll make
You can try
But it is useless to ask why
Cannot control her
She goes her own way

User Image

Scarlett leaned back from the table as a still sizzling skillet of shrimp, chicken, steak, and mixed vegetables were set in front of her along with tortillas and the other items, typical of fajita dishes. The pile of food looked as though a single person might be able to finish it but the portions were on the larger side of course. She picked up her fork and speared a shrimp then blew on it to cool it enough to bite into it. She could just as easily chomped down on it with no thought, but she liked to taste her food.

She ate the piece of shrimp and ten watched him. She arched a brow at his moan and laughed softly as she chewed. When he apologized to her she grinned then leaned over when he offered her the bite of steak “ Ye best becareful, I don’t want to be jealous of a food making ye moan.” she said her eyes very briefly flashing blue. She then smiled and took the offered bite of steak. It was good, very good. As was her food. “ Want a bit of my food?” she asked motioning to the plate and the variety on it.

Wearing
I'm With: Adrien
Thinking: Mmmm, let's do that again.
OOC: In Neat Chat

Once you will know my dear
You don't have to fear
A new beginning always starts at the end
Until the end of time
She goes her own way

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:10 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade smirked. "I know that part." He said.

Lucas took the ball. "Um. . . I have a big family about twenty of us over a hundred years I think. Mum's about ready to have some more kids though. My poor dad." He chuckled a bit tossing the ball to Kade.

Kade frowned. "I have all of you." He said. "And Clara now." He smiled proudly at Clara. "I don't need anyone else. Though, my cousin Scarlett might be a bit put out she can't climb on me any more." He chuckled. "You'll like her." He added. "She's really nice." He tossed the ball to Tye.

"Uh. . . I have a little sister. Mum had a hard time with me so wanted to wait a while before having another baby." He tossed it to Ben.

"Six older brother and two younger sisters." He tossed the ball to Clara.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:18 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara blinked at the size of Lucas family and then shook her head as if to say ‘oh no not me,’ she remained silent listening to everyone talk about their families and she caught the ball looking at it and taking a moment of careful thought “ my older brother, died before he froze into his immortality, trying to save my life, on my birthday” She said with a half hearted smile before tossing the ball to Tye.

Wearing
Thoughts:

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:37 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

The three Lykae men blinked and looked a little sad. Tye caught the ball again and gave an apologetic look. "Um. . . I like cake?" He said trying to change the subject.

Kade touched her hand he knew this too. He never knew how to comfort her when she was like this. But. . . He yearned too. His fingers curled around hers. As the ball was tossed to one of the other boys.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:36 pm
User Image
D a v e n x M c E n r o e
🐺 B r a v e r y x S t r e n g t h x L o y a l t y 🐺

Be vigilant my brothers ||

Daven laughed softly, pressing a tender kiss to her lips. "Deal, how about next time I'll cook you something I think you may like a little better. A bit more bloody might suit your taste." He reached up absently to touch where she'd bitten his collar, a smile coming to his lips. At that moment, his train of thought shifted. "Heard from Clara lately? I wonder how those two are doing"

[ooc; Sweet Sonja.

█ │▌│ ▌ H o p e x r e m a i n s x w h e n x a l l x e l s e x f a i l s... x ↘↘↘

🐺 P a i n x R e v e r e n c e x P a s s i o n 🐺

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:32 pm
Sonja Dacia
"There is Truth in the madness"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sonja frowned. "Cook me something? But I don't need to eat." Her protest was weak. She had no idea if she could eat now since she was blooded, if she even needed to eat. How would she get fertile to bare this glorious male children when he felt the time was right? "Yeah, Clara's pregnant." Sonja said smiling. "They went on a date then made nookie on the beach and now she's pregnant. And Kade seems a lot less. . . homicidal now days. From what Clara's told me he's getting a bit better with his weird quirks." She blushed noting where his hand was.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:57 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara looked to Tye, she noticed the sadness on their faces, but it didn’t do much to phase her. She nodded to Tye’s response then looked to Kade as his fingers curled around her and she gave a weak smile “ Don’t worry it was a long time ago…I’m fine.” She said then looked to see where the ball had gone, if she wasn’t careful she’d get hit with it.

Wearing
Thoughts:

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:28 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade nodded a bit and smiled a tiny bit. He opened his mouth to speak but he sensed something and lifted his hand catching the beach ball. "Must be my turn." Crap. "Um. . ." He bit his lip. "I like cake too, I guess." He said tossing the ball to Lucas a bit embarrassed that he'd been caught so wholly off guard like that.

Lucas chuckled a bit. "My wife likes to watch me cook." He said chuckling a little and then looked around. "Who's next?" He asked looking around. He'd lost track.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:33 pm
User Image

xxxxWhere: Hard Rock Cafe, Las Vegas.xxxxWhom: Scarlettxxxx

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"A little possessive are we?" He asked before examining her own food. Sure some of it looked good, but no he wouldn't be taking anything off her plate since she could probably use the nutrients more then he could. Shaking his head about the offer he turned back to his own food, cutting and devouring the pieces slowly and with manners that seemed to have been either beaten into him or he just simply taught himself. Of course given his background the former was obviously the truth.

Pausing his meal to take a drink he studied the petite Scottish woman across from him. "So what exactly do you do when not looking for a good time at human clubs?" He asked playing with his straw to distract himself from not staring at her. If he stared he would get ideas and if he got ideas this meal would get ruined and both of them might just end up getting kicked out of Vegas.

Samantha_Sinclair

Xilos_0

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:07 pm
Xilos_0

╔══════════════╗
«
Scarlett Rose MacGregor »
╚══════════════╝

Birds and butterflies εїз
Rivers and mountains she creates
But you'll never know
The next move she'll make
You can try
But it is useless to ask why
Cannot control her
She goes her own way

User Image

She laughed lightly at his accusation “ Aye, a bit. “ she replied then moved back to her food eating casually at a speed that humans would be comfortable with. She’d obviously spent a lot of time around humans or learning to fit in. She occasionally glanced up to him, but for the most part kept her attention on her food and drink. She heard his question and tilted her head as she looked up as if studying him.

Scarlett knew she had to be careful with what she said, what she revealed. He might be her mate, but aside from bed play and his bawdy sense of humor she knew nothing about him. Still she was not the type to openly lie. So she chose a middle pathway. “ Me job is a bit…odd I suppose. I was one of the top five generals in the King’s army during the last ascension but soon after it ended he decided that me skills were better used elsewhere. Seems there were a lot of…problems among the Lykae clan. Centuries later, most think me a bit of a pencil pusher, but I run the compound in NOLA, I’m also a bit of a baby sitter for the younger ones or those not in the best of mental health. Essentially, I enforce the King’s rule in NOLA.” She said then took another bite of her food, and then a sip of her drink. “ What about ye? What do ye do when yer not busy charming lasses then whisking them away?”

Wearing
I'm With: Adrien
Thinking: Mmmm, let's do that again.
OOC: In Neat Chat

Once you will know my dear
You don't have to fear
A new beginning always starts at the end
Until the end of time
She goes her own way

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:16 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara looked at the ball and then to Kade “ That was close” She said then watched the ball be tossed to Lucas, his revelation wasn’t all that odd accept Valkyries didn’t eat. Which she thought was crazy. When he looked around she opened her arms to catch the ball and caught it. “ I don’t like sausage, bacon, or ham. Looks like I don’t have a choice but to eat it though” she said and tossed the ball to Ben.

Wearing
Thoughts:

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:51 pm
User Image
D a v e n x M c E n r o e
🐺 B r a v e r y x S t r e n g t h x L o y a l t y 🐺

Be vigilant my brothers ||

Daven coughed into his hand, good thing he'd been done eating or he'd have probably choked, "P-pregnant? The ol' dog moves fast doesn't he!" Wow, Kade had gotten his mate pregnant, and quick to boot. He didn't know the workings of other species fertilities but perhaps his instinct had guided him to act when she'd been most receptive? Would his do the same for him? He scented her slightly, unsure of how he'd be able to tell.

[ooc; Sweet Sonja.

█ │▌│ ▌ H o p e x r e m a i n s x w h e n x a l l x e l s e x f a i l s... x ↘↘↘

🐺 P a i n x R e v e r e n c e x P a s s i o n 🐺

The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games