Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:30 am

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Camil 'Rye' Falkov Dragonkin
❛Sometimes you have to give up, not because you didn't try to move mountains to be with someone.
You give up because they didn't try to move mountains to be with you.
They settled for their life and the people in it, even when it isn't what they really want.
You weren't meant to live a lie.
Hold your head high and know that you won't ever settle for that misery.

Let go.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

○I'm feeling awkward and accepting.
●I'm speaking to a stranger? at the moment.
○I'm currently wearing a patient's robe.
●I have $190 on me and $800 stashed in the bank.
○I currently have feelings for no one.

She'd puff her cheeks in response to his snarky comment, and as if participating in a childish banter, he huffed and puffed in return. He was fairly stubborn himself, especially when it came to having things his way though it wasn't an aspect he'd publicly show, that is. When she smiled, Camil would simply look away, knowing full-well he'd falter under that childish smile of hers. However, as soon as he brought up the question regarding her disability, that was when he noticed the slight change in her expression, that look that would give herself away. He knew it was something painful to hear despite it being a harmless question. It was an expression he was familiar with, a feeling he had grown accustomed to. As harmless as it may sound to an average person, to people like them, it was a heavy burden. The fear of being judged, of being rejected. He couldn't bring himself to say anything else even if he had wanted to, he couldn't bring himself to apologize. What could he possibly say? That he's sorry? That he can't hear so it's alright? That they're both the same? Camil frowned, knowing full-well he'd be upset if someone were to apologize to him. What would they be sorry over? Was it because of pity? If that was the case, he'd rather they remain silent, and that was what he did: remain silent. She shook her head, and the young man only gave a silent nod, deciding it was best not to prode too much into her business. She's only a stranger, after all. She'd be gone sooner or later. There was no need getting himself hooked up over some meaningless encounter.

He collected his thoughts, his violin case, but it was then, out of the corner of his eyes, he noticed her snapping a picture of the flower bed. He was surprised, that someone, or anyone else for this subject matter, would pay much attention to a small flower bed in a corner of the establishment. He was surprised anyone even bothered to pay attention at all, and it was then his stiff shoulders relaxed ever so slightly. The first time he arrived, he, too had been intrigued by this flower bed. It was the only beautiful thing in this deadly hospital, really. She'd turn around, and he'd find himself staring right into her eyes, golden orbs meeting sapphire, to which had felt a little awkward on his end. He was never really used to eye contact, and that was enough to show that he had little to no confidence in himself at all. She gave him a thumbs up, and her smile would grow to become even more radiant than the one she had moments earlier. When her gaze was downcast and fixed onto the screen this time around, he would come to understand that she was trying to convey her message and not just randomly browsing through her phone to avoid any awkward conversations. He'd feel a little frustrated when it came to that. Should he let her know that he couldn't see well when it came to electronic devices and strong lighting? He bit his lip, and lowered his gaze altogether as he forced his words back down his throat. He supposed he could tolerate small devices. Just for a little while longer. However, whatever she was doing seemed to be cast aside when excitement overtook her once calm looking porcelain features. Camil, on the other hand, was startled by her sudden outburst of energy. His hands were tightly latched onto the armrests of his wheelchair, as if he was about to topple off his seat. His head was ducked into his shoulders, and his legs were lifted ever so slightly, as if he had attempted to curl himself up into a ball. His eyes were as wide as they could be, but once he realized what that outburst of energy was, a smile would slowly curve his lips, and he'd end up laughing over her little reaction. "Crazy lady." he signed in return. In other words, it was a 'yes' to her question. Yes, he knew sign language. He was surprised such a gesture would make her this happy, and he would have thought this young lady was absolutely out of her mind, but he knew what sort of joy it was to be able to communicate with an average person on the same level, albeit a little different. His expression softened eventually, and his smile receeded into one that appeared much more genuine than the dead eye he had been giving her moments earlier. "I.. can't hear. That's why.." he signed as he spoke, and his hand would gesture towards his ear. His voice quivered ever so slightly, and he'd tear his gaze away from her, almost fearing the rejection he'd recieve even though he knew she wouldn't do such a thing. It wasn't hard to tell given the pronounciation that would sound slightly.. off for some words. No one could really blame him for that. It was the best he could manage.

She'd look away sheepishly, and from her slightly darkening skin tone, he could only assume she had been blushing from embarrassment. He chuckled, but when her gaze would flick upwards and meet his once more, then came his turn to feel ever so slightly flustered. He'd feel a sense of warmth clouding upon his cheeks, and he'd lower his gaze, once again avoiding direct eye contact. "That's alright. I'm glad it's something you find worth smiling over." and it was only then, that he had lifted his gaze once more, though he was still rather timid to meet her eyes. He'd look away, falling silent completely. He didn't know what else to say to her despite having the feeling of wanting to carry on with this small talk they were having. This lady was different. She had kind eyes. A smile that was one of a kind. It struck his curiosity in some way. How could she still be so cheerful despite being.. mute? Even up until now, he was still terribly beaten over the fact he can never function like a normal being, that he can never see like a normal being.

"Camil." was his first word after a long silence. His gaze was fixed to the side, his lips curved into a small pout. "I'm Camil Falkov." he huffed and puffed, appearing almost unwilling to introduce himself but underneath that childish surface, he was only being shy. He returned his gaze towards her, finally able to look her directly in the eyes once more after a short while. "..r name." he murmured, an incomplete sentence where only the final half could be heard, to which he would repeat once more, "Your name.. what is it?"

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles: SHUSH WOMAN YOOOOOUUUU ‎(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:51 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞
══════════════════════════

"There will come a prince, that will see right into my heart. Until then, I must wait."

Watching how he mimicked her made her chuckle lightly, he was really very adorable and with the charming features he had, it just made him seem so much more cute. Wait, was she staring for too long? Oops! she thought as she looked away quietly, taking a quick peek before looking away.

Rubbing the back of her head lightly, her cheeks flushed darker when he laughed. His laugh was rather cute too, she wouldn't mind listening to it more often. Wait, what was she thinking, they just met! Shaking off the thought with a visible shake of her head, she noticed him sign 'crazy lady' and pouted with her cheeks puffed again. Chipmunk! her mother would call her every time she did that. She slowly looked back at him with a faint smile, her features softening a little when he said he couldn't hear. She lowered her gaze a little, thinking about the right words to say, most of which she couldn't come to think of. She exhaled to herself, looking back at him and turned over to look at him better. "I understand your pain, but trust me, sometimes it's better when you cant hear the things people say.." she would sign back to him, passing him a reassuring smile. "Besides, you can hear me, I don't know what you're talking about.." she would smile, wanting to lighten his mood a little.

Looking back up at him she smiled once again when he looked back at her, nodding to the statement he signed to her. She nodded quickly and knelt down better before him, making sure her outfit didn't show the world some unwanted attention. "One must always have things for them to smile over, even if its little things like these. What makes you smile?" she asked, inching a little closer, yet still at a tolerable distance from him.

Camil, a name that seemed to reflect his personality. Even though she didn't necessarily know what it meant. She spelled out her name slowly to him, "Coralyn Dubois, pleasure to meet you." she smiled, offering her hand to him for a polite shake.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Company: Stranger || Mood: Happy || Single || || Where: || Listening to:

Occ: YOU SHUUUUSH! (ノಥДಥ)ノ︵┻━┻・/
yo punny nut
[quote="]

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:44 am

❛Sometimes you have to give up, not because you didn't try to move mountains to be with someone.
They settled for their life and the people in it, even when it isn't what they really want.

Let go.❜

●I'm speaking to Coralyn at the moment.

He'd keep his head turned away from her, but despite so, he still felt a pair of eyes staring intently at him, to which had started to make him feel just a little uncomfortable. He'd quickly turn his head in her direction, and he'd manage to catch a glimpse of her sneaking a glance at him. Or what he assumed was her sneaking a glance in his direction. He was embarrassed, but more so confused, though. Why would anyone -other than those who wish to speak ill of him- ever want to stare at someone like him? He remained silent, deciding to let it slide. He didn't want to know what was going through her train of thoughts. He didn't want to know if she thought he was strange for not being able to hear. When he'd catch her puffing her cheeks once again, he'd start to huff and puff. Why is she giving him such an expression? How does she expect him to react to that? Though it seems, her displeasure was quick to revert to that ever so radiant smile of hers. His gaze had torn away from her, not wanting to know just what sort of expression she was pulling. They always had that look on their face when they find out. That 'Oh, poor thing.' sort of expression that would inevitably surface without them knowing. It pains him to see such a thing, but when he finally mustered the courage to look at her, his gaze would be invited by a warmhearted smile, and an expression he noticed, had softened to a certain extent. She fell silent. So did he, but it seems, she had something to add to her silence.

"I understand your pain, but trust me, sometimes it's better when you cant hear the things people say.."

Is it? Camil smiled, though it appeared rather melancholic than relieved. That was what he had thought at first, until he started getting his hopes up, only to feel the disappointment of being let down by others. Day by day, people after people, they were the same. They were all a let down. 'I'm not oblivious to the world. I can lipread quite well. I can 'hear' the things people say about me behind my back, sometimes up in my face, even.' he stated, knowing full-well what most thought of him. Cold, arrogant, snobbish and then came the time where he started to believe that what they said were true. That he was cold and emotionless, and that was when he'd start to lose what little self confidence he has left, but even so, he had not once regret the fact he could understand their words. 'I'd rather know of the truth than to turn a blind eye. It's a painful thing.. having your hopes up.' he learned to accept the truth, the fact that 'he' would never be called 'normal'. He was labelled 'deaf', 'blind' and so much more nasty names he refused to remember. He'd rather be disappointed now than to have his hopes and dreams shattered by his wishful thinking. He's had enough of that misery.

His light within his eyes had died down quite a bit as he allowed his miserable thoughts to run free. That was, until he noticed what she signed. It was surprising how just her silent words words alone was enough to cast his inner demons away. "Besides, you can hear me, I don't know what you're talking about.." his lips once again curved into a smile, and gentle laughter eventually erupted from his lips. That's right. She could hear him. She could, couldn't she? 'You're strange.' he'd throw her an insult once more, but when he looked away, he'd sign her another message. A follow up to his sentence. '..but you're a good kind of strange..' if only people were more like her. If only they were more free spirited, more optimistic. Perhaps this world could be a better place. Perhaps this world would be less painful to be in. Then perhaps his music.. wouldn't have to sound so painful every single time. Normally, a small conversation with him wouldn't last as long as five minutes, but that didn't seem to be the case with her. She was the few company that made him feel at ease, that made him feel as if they could be trusted. Perhaps it was because they have something in common, or perhaps it was simply her kindness that has touched him. She knelt down, and she'd scoot a little closer to him. It was a little too close for comfort, at least for the man, it was. He'd prefer to keep a measurable distance, but with how unwilling to speak up, he'd start to fall silent once more, until he was questioned to what made him smile. "Music." he answered almost immediately. It may seem strange, why someone who couldn't hear, would be fond of 'music' but despite so, that was something that came true from his heart. Not even he understood why exactly he was so fond of music. All he knew was the moment he first touched the piano keys, he had fallen in love. 'Music is the only means of communication for me. It's the only way for me to express my emotions wholeheartedly. The only way for me to be truly.. free.' To set himself free, to envelop himself in his own soothing melody, but as of late, his music were like thorned vines, binding him in the deep abyss. It has been gloomy, depressing, to be precise. It made him feel heavier than before. "I think.. I can ask you the same thing. What makes you smile?" he asked. Curious, really. She seemed to be smiling wherever she went, even when he had been rather.. harsh towards her at first.

He'd pay attention when she spelled out her name, and he'd make the attempt to remember it. As hard as he could. Coral, was what he managed to make out at first. "Coral..in-.." he spoke, and he'd cringe, knowing full-well he went off with the pronounciation. "Coralin-.. Coral-yn.. Coralyn?" and when he finally got her name right, his expression would soften. What seemed like a childish glee. "Coralyn.. Coralyn." he repeated her name over and over again, as if he was glad to learn another person's name, to which he is. She's the fifth name he learned in the past couple of weeks since he moved here, and he wanted to carve her name into the depths of his mind. He wanted to remember her name, should he not see her again in the future. However, as happy as he seemed to be, his expression stiffened when she offered to shake his hand. Camil would choose to back away, or simply just shook his head, but he knew it would be terribly rude for him to do so. Instead, he'd toughen himself up, and with trembling hands, he'd wrap his slender fingers around her slightly smaller hand, and his cheeks would light up almost in an instant. No matter how close of a relation he may have with a particular person, he'd still find it terribly embarrassing even over the slightest skin contact. Not even he could understand why he had developed such a habit. The redness eventually spread to his ears, and he'd lower his head, hiding his golden orbs beneath his loose brown locks of hair. He'd stare at her slender hand, and he'd notice how small it was in comparison to his. He could feel the warmth emitted from her palm, and he only assumed it was because he didn't have his leather gloves on. Camil usually kept it on to keep his fingers safe. What would a musician do if his fingers were to have even the slightest cut upon it. "Your hands are very warm-.." he answered, once again, letting his thoughts run aloud. Not that he would notice that anytime soon, now.

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles: AHHH I NEED SLEEP- IT'S 3 IN THE MORNING ROFLLL

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:04 am

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞

"There will come a prince, that will see right into my heart."

The woman would look back at him when she noticed his expressions shift, probably because of what she had said. She watched him only to confirm that her statement had upset him. By the way he worded his sentence, she could tell there wasn't much good things that people spoke about him. "People say things, many things, you shouldn't let them all affect you." she said to him, smiling lightly. "You can do things they probably cant and maybe that's why they are jealous!" she stated, crossing her arms across her chest after she signed that, nodding to herself as though she approved of her own statement. She couldn't argue with his statement about knowing the truth, it pained her to know her own sister despised the sight of her, but at least she knew not to bother her. It made her feel a little low about it, but she nodded none the less.

Lifting her head back up after her statement, she blushed lightly when he smiled. It could be from embarrassment when he called her strange, or just from how wonderful his smile, his laughter seemed. She quickly reverted her thoughts and stuck her tongue out to him playfully. "My mother told me I'm special!" she joked, surely enough not meaning to seem offensive to anyone who was indeed different. With her closer to him, she thought he might inch away with the way he was quiet until she spoke up, she smiled that he replied at least and everything he said about music made her nod lightly. She could tell he loved it, specially since he was so good at it and his composition so touching. The brunette found herself pondering over how his music must sound when he's less..gloomy? It would probably be way more beautiful than it was now. Her chain of thoughts broke when he asked her the question. Ah, that was a tough one. Coralyn mostly smiled for no reason, silly as it sounded, that was her way of dealing with things. She tapped her chin, rubbing it as she made a thinking face, scrunching her nose with a little purse of her lips only to shrug. "I don't know!" she said with a big grin.

The little brunette nodded so hard her silky hair jolted with it, brushing against her eyes before she quickly parted her hair a little to see better. She gave him a thumbs up to say he was right. "Perks of being French, you get to have odd names..." she said with a light giggle, almost inaudible like anything else she'd try to say. She knew he had a hard time pronouncing it right, many did, but she was glad he got it right after all. Noticing him stiffen up, she was debating if she should bring her hand back and maybe, avoid scaring him like this? But seeing how he chose to muster up some courage and take her hand, she smiled and gave his hand a little squeeze. Quite a difference they had, her hand was quite small compared to his, slender and his rather large. She seemed quite amused by it, slipping her fingers off to shift to placing her palm against his to try and measure the difference. "Are they? I believe yours are rather warm too." she said with a slight smile, pulling her hand away just to sign him that.

Company: Stranger || Mood: Happy || Single || || Where: || Listening to:

Occ: Wooow, you should sleeeeep! I was at a job interview, sorry I was late with my reply ;w;
yo punny nut
[quote="]

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:06 am

Let go.❜

He nodded at her statement, knowing what she meant exactly. It's bad to take everything to heart, he knew that. However, when it happens all too often, he couldn't help but believe that it's true, that he's what they make him out to be even though he isn't. 'I know that. I don't need you telling me.' countered the man as he signed back to her. He huffed, and he'd turn away, as if a child refusing to listen to a mother's words of advice. However, he had a few words left unsaid. 'It's just gets a little hard sometimes.' and why exactly was he telling her such things? He barely knew what sort of person she is. They've only just met mere minutes ago, but despite so, there was something unique about her, something that made Camil feel safe around. There was a strange sense of closeness. Perhaps it was because she shared something similar with him. Perhaps it was because she went through the same process, the same hurt. Maybe that's why Camil found himself opening up so easily. Because she understood his feelings. He smiled, 'You and your wishful thinking.' they weren't jealous, that's for sure. Maybe people aren't too accepting when it came to something that's out of the ordinary? Something that's not normal? That, he supposed so. But a person like her, her optimistic way of thinking was something Camil lacked terribly. It was something worth admiring, and he hope she'd continue being that way. Her optimism can take her far in life. Further than she could ever imagine. He knew his words would pull her mood down, but he spoke of the truth, and the truth will always hurt.

He sat quietly for a short moment, admiring the scenery despite the lack of colours, and it was when she stuck her tongue out at him had he returned his attention to her. He'd furrow his brows and huff, noticing just how childish she was behaving. Then again, he was no better with his tantrums. Her mother told her she was special, it seems. And she no doubt is special. It sounded heartwarming to him, and it reminded him that no matter how hard things get, he still had his family behind his back. They were people he could rely on. People he could trust. "And I believe you are. A person who can still find her smile in this gloomy world, is a very special person indeed.' he stated as honestly as he could, not quite realizing just how straightforward that had been. He wasn't aware of his manner of speech. Despite being dishonest about his thoughts, he could somehow still manage to speak in such a straightforward manner. In return, he'd find himself staring at her as he awaited her response. Normally, the answer would come right to you, but it seems, the young lady was having quite a hard time coming up with an appropriate answer. How hard could that be, really? He waited patiently nonetheless, and his expression would deadpan when she answered him with a simple 'I don't know.'

"You don't know?" he asked, his tone sounding rather surprised at her given answer. She's strange. A terribly strange young lady, to be honest. He'd make another insult, but this time around, he spoke otherwise, in a much pleasant way, to be exact. "I suppose smiling over anything is better than havinf nothing worth smiling about." he could learn from her somehow, but smiling over anything at all? It'd drive him bonkers somehow. It was a good thing, he supposed. She had a cheerful aura to her, and he would feel a little less gloomy in her presence. 'Then never stop smiling. Your smile could probably save lives.' he answered. Her smile was something unique, something contagious that he couldn't help but feel a slight tug at the corner of his lips. She seemed like a person capable of bringing smiles wherever she went, and god knows just how much souls could be touched by such a radiant smile. It was a treasure worth keeping. Something worth remembering and he hoped she knew that, because in some strange way, her smile had saved him from his gloomy little universe, albeit temporary.

When she'd nod her approval, his expression would brighten up, and as if a young child, he'd cry out her name in a cheerful voice. "Coralyn!" and it was when she gave him a thumbs up, had he finally calmed down and smile cheerily at his own achievement. It might seem to be nothing much, but to Camil, it was worth a lot. Learning the names of people, it was certainly a very precious moment for him. It was a rare chance, something he hasn't been able to do on the average day. 'It isn't strange. I think it's beautiful. You have a beautiful name.' countered the man almost immediately. His words were sincere, one from the bottom of his heart. Or perhaps he simply thought every name was special. Each name was beautiful. Each name held a dear meaning, a name chosen by their parents. However, as pleasant as their conversatiom was going, Camil was still terribly riled up over the skin contact they've shared, albeit brief. Just when he thought it was over and done with, she'd shift her hands, and he'd end up pressing his palm against hers. It was then, he realised just how small her fingers were compared to his. His hands were larger, his fingers longer than hers. She had pale skin, and her fingers, too, were long. She had delicate hands, one unmistakably belonging to a woman. Her hands were warm, and when she pulled away, he could feel the cold air grazing his palm once more. He pulled his hands back, gently caressing his palm. Her hands were no doubt as warm as the morning sun, but perhaps it was also because he hadn't been wearing his leather gloves, because he felt her skin directly. When she said his hands, too, had been warm, that was when he looked away with his once again, flushed cheeks.

'Are they, really? That's the first time I've been told.'

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles: HUEHUEHUE BUT IT'S MY HOLIDAYSSSSS
WHAT TIMEZONE ARE YOU IN?

ooooohh job interview! I hope everything goes smoothly for you! ;v ;

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:11 am

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞

The young woman would would roll her eyes playfully to him, shaking her head lightly from his statement. She didn't want to say much to him, what could she say though? "I know it does, but the more you pay attention to them, the more they'll have their way." she signed back, exhaling lightly. It was hard to talk to him sometimes, maybe it was because she couldn't express herself any better with hand signs? But texting wasn't any different either. If only she could have her voice back for a little bit, she could tell him exactly what she was thinking. Smiling back at him when he did, she shrugged with a light giggle to his statement. She hoped he would eventually shift from that state of his and try to smile more often, grace the world with his charming presence and his wonderful music.

Noticing him huff to her sticking her tongue out at him, she couldn't help but chuckle again. Could he even hear her though, or did it barely even make an audible sound? Before she could even ponder deeper into that thought, she looked back at him when he signed, passing him a smile and rubbed the back of her head lightly. If only that was true. She barely had the courage to look back at him after that statement, keeping her head low, she raised one hand to sign back to him. "I doubt that, I really doubt that..But thank you." she countered, looking back to him with a light tug to her lips, trying to draw a smile back.

Shaking her head when he asked in confirmation, smiling back at him, rubbing the back of her head lightly with a nervous shrug. It obviously called for judgement, but she couldn't necessarily help it. She nodded to what he said, his following statement made her cheeks flush red, she her heart almost skipped a beat to its rhythm this time. What was that about?! She couldn't take it, it was so embarrassing that he got her to blush like that, she quickly covered her face with her hands as refraining for her knees wouldn't be a wise idea in a skirt. Parting her slender fingers so her light blue orbs could peek through, she pulled her hands down to at least attempt to say thank you.

With him so excited about her name, she couldn't help but looked a bit flushed. She felt warmer than usual every time he complemented her, sincere or not, they worked like a charm on the little woman. "I feel your name is beautiful too, Camil" she would sign back, wishing she could say his name verbally. It would be nice if she could, maybe she'd be as excited as he was about saying it right and remembering it. She looked over his hand when he pulled it away, she wanted to feel along his fingers for a little bit. As awkward as it may sound, the woman liked skin contact, even if it was just holding hands. Maybe it came from her little romantic side that she barely liked to show off around strangers. she glanced back up at him to notice his own cheeks flushed, was he feeling the same way as she was? Brushing the thought to listen to him, she nodded with a bright smile. "They are, probably reflecting the warmth you're hiding deep down in there." she smiled.

Company: Stranger || Mood: Happy || Single || || Where: Hospital || Listening to:

Occ: LUCKY~ In....ugh...asian? lol xD I live in India, so...

Thank you ;u; not so keen on it though! lol

yo punny nut
[quote="]

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:35 pm

Let go.❜

He didn't speak much after that, and he only gave a couple of nods. He supposed she has a point. However, it wasn't because he had been paying attention, but rather, it was because he instinctively look at people the moment they start speaking. Their body language, their harsh gaze. Especially their dead eye. He noticed all those. He only pretended he didn't. They seem to believe his little act, it seems. Even up until now. It surprises him how oblivious people could be. 'I guess you're right. Sorry for being so gloomy.' he smiled, feeling quite apologetic for being so negative. It's a hospital. Despite the plus logo they had, everything still felt so negative, so discomforting. This was one of the reasons he hated the hospital, because of how gloomy it is. Because of how it had reminded him of himself. A gloomy man with a gloomy face. Was that why he seemed so unapproachable? Perhaps it's time for him to start smiling, though when he'd catch a glimpse of the woman next to him who appeared quite silly with that smile of hers, Camil had started to think otherwise. That probably wouldn't be such a good idea. The last thing he needed was for people to assume he had gone mad.

There was a small change in her demeanor, as if whatever confidence she had left within her shattered completely. Had he said something wrong? Did she interpret his message the wrong way? His face fell, and he would downcast his gaze, searching for the right words to say. She doubted his words, despite how sincere he had been, and he'd frown. Camil wouldn't blame her for it. He had been that way just last night. He couldn't bring himself to accept such compliment from a friend, but he hoped she could at least believe his words, albeit little. 'You are.' he countered immediately. 'We might be strangers.. but I think you have kind eyes.. a kind soul. I think you're special, and it doesn't take a lot to realize that. You are unique in your own way, one like none other. At least that is what I believe. You are your own kind of special.' he signed. His expression was stern, almost as if he were lecturing her. His golden orbs seemed tensed, as if they were eager for her to believe his words. He spoke his thoughts without thinking twice and when he came to realize just what exactly had been said, his face would flush, and he'd quickly turn away, waving his hand in a dismissive manner. Forget what he said, forget he had ever spoken. He'd flick his gaze upwards, and he'd end up looking at the sky as he tried his best to calm his features that took on the form of red christmas lights. They may be strangers, but he felt a sense of familiarity. He felt her sincerity within her words. She wasn't like the many people he came across. She wasn't as calculative. She was just a simple girl, really. Or at least that was the first impression he had of her. She'd thank him as she tried to find her smile, and the man couldn't do anything but heave a small sigh.

Then came something unexpected. Her skin tone darkened, and judging by how the sky was still as clear as day, he could assumed that her face had flushed red from embarrassment. Her actions that followed after answered to his suspiscions. However, as hard as he tried to recall, he can't remember just what he said that would fluster her to such an extent. 'Did I say something wrong?' he'd ask, and when she'd hide her face within her hands, the young musician would laugh. Eventually, her light coloured eyes would peek through the gaps between her slender fingers, sneaking a glance in his direction. Much like a child, she behaved. He couldn't help but think it seemed rather.. cute.

"I feel your name is beautiful too, Camil" and in return, his cheeks would flare ever so slightly. It wasn't the first time he's been told of such a compliment, but it certainly wasn't something he's used to hearing. Certainly something he wasn't able to deal with for someone with quite a shy nature. 'Many expected a woman when they heard my name. I-It sounds feminine but t-thank you-..' he panicked ever so slightly, and his hands would get tangled midway through his sentence. Many times he had been misunderstood, and many times he has seen the expression on people's faces when they realize his actual gender contradicted their biased opinions. It was a feminine name, one quite suitable for his feminine features, his feminine demeanor. Even for a man, despite his lean built he had achieved in the past few years, could not stop him from being 'feminine'. He had the face of a woman, porcelain features compared to most men who had angular jawlines. Despite letting go of her hand, the warmth still lingered upon his palm where their skin once touched. It made him curious somehow. Was it because of the warmth of her hand? Or the warmth of her kindness that has touched his heart. Or perhaps it was simply his own body heat. At her next words, his eyes would widen in surprise and he'd turn his head away quickly, his cheeks reddening even further. What does she think she's saying? The warmth he's hiding deep down? 'You sure have a very wild imagination going on in your head, young lady.' what warmth was she talking about? He wasn't hiding anything. Is he?

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles: OH COOL. WE'RE NOT TOO FAR FROM EACH OTHER HUEHUEHUE I'M FROM S.E.A. TOO- //SHEDS TEARS OF JOY

HUEHUEEEE what kind of job is it tho? ;v ;

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:04 am

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞

The young woman would nod to his apology, at least it seemed that he understood that he shouldn't be such a downer about things. She held her thumb up in approval. Looking back with a slight tilt of her head when he looked away in thought, confused slightly.

Looking up at him when he seemed to look for the right words to say, she felt rather guilty for putting him in such a situation. She couldn't help it though, that was what she felt about herself and there was no denying that. She looked back up when she noticed his hands move, watching how he worded each sentence and she couldn't tell why but it just made her feel warmer inside. Special? Was she really that? Whether she was or wasn't he made her believe so, even with that stern exterior of his, lecturing her and making her draw her lips back to a smile. That idiot... she thought to herself, chuckling lightly to herself. Nodding back to him, she smiled back at him. "Thank you.."she said, almost at loss of what she could tell him. "I'm glad I met you." she admitted, placing her finger upon her lips almost like she was telling him that the reason behind it was a secret.

Shaking her head to his question almost instantly, she curled her fingers to reveal her eyes better now, blushing still and quite a bit darker from his laughter. It sounded as sweet as it did the few times she heard it. She was such a weakling when it came to being charmed, even if it was unintentional as it was now but it wouldn't be right to admit so, they just met after all.

Hearing him mention his name sounding feminine, she shook her head to him to state that wasn't true. Although, she stopped for a moment, lifting her gaze with a tap to her chin lightly almost like she was reconsidering that statement. "Maybe you're right..." she said, giggling to her own statement before quickly adding that she was kidding, surely she was just pulling his leg, she didn't want to upset him though. Now that she thought of it while she looked over his features, she could see how it could possibly match his personality. Despite his rather feminine exterior, the woman could see him fitting a 'prince charming' title. Most men who portrayed said prince usually did have a feminine touch to their role. Maybe he should try dressing up as one and then she could tell if that was the case. Before she could dive into the thoughts of him surrounded by roses and unwanted glitter, she heard his statement about her "Is that a bad thing?" she asked, smiling back at him.

Despite it all the other, unwanted thoughts coursing through her head, she couldn't help but wonder what was wrong with him. For if it was just for his hearing, he wouldn't be on a wheelchair, right? After a while of just pondering over it, she decided to ask him but she wouldn't push him into answering if he wasn't willing. "Why are you here though?" she asked.

Company: Stranger || Mood: Happy || Single || || Where: Hospital || Listening to:

Occ: Wow ouo I could tell when you once said it was 3 AM or so xD -wipes her tears- Shhhh~ v u v

; u; Transaction risk manager, I'm not so keen on it right now...since I could get better monies with another xD but meh xD lol

yo punny nut
[quote="]

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:04 am

Let go.❜

He'd roll his eyes when she gave him a thumbs up. What is he? A child? Despite knowing how he was behaving like one, the young man wasn't too keen on the gesture he received, though deep down, he doesn't really mind it at all.

He meant his words when he told her she was special. He had been the exact same way when his mother, too, had told him he was special. He refused to believe it, thinking it was only sugar-coated words. But when the time comes and he encounters someone in a similar situation, Camil finally grew to understand what his mother meant back then. Her words were true. She had meant what she said, and even though he still doubted her words ever so slightly, he was starting to believe in it just a little more. He hoped it would be the same for this young lady. 'I understand it's a little hard to believe sometimes, but I speak of the truth. Everyone's special in their own way. That's what I like to believe.' They were only strangers to one another and he wouldn't expect her to believe his words, but even so, he still wished she would, even just a little. When his golden orbs took notice of the smile that eventually returned to her lips, his shoulders would finally relax, and his lips would curve into a satisfied smile, though it had only appeared for a split second before he'd return to his distant demeanor once more. She'd thank him, and Camil would wave his hands dismissively, his cheeks still tinted a light shade of pink. 'Don't say something so embarrassing-..!' countered the young man though deep down, he was glad to hear such words. Glad to meet him? That was the first time someone told him that. It felt strange, especially when it comes from a stranger. He wondered what had been the reason behind her words. She brought her finger to her lips, and with a confused expression, he'd mimic her movements. When he finally understood what she meant, he snorted, and gave her a small nod of the head. How childish, still keeping secrets.

Her cheeks would darken the longer he looked at her, and he could be quite sure it wasn't the lighting causing it. Why would she be blushing? She'd shake her head in denial, and he'd be utterly confused by what it was that had stirred such a reaction out of her. She was quick to drop the subject, and he knew better than to ask. Just in case it had made things even more awkward than it already is.

She'd shake her head to deny the claims for his feminine sounding name, but just when he was about to assume that perhaps it was just his overthinking, the young lady would speak otherwise, destroying his false hopes. He huffed and puffed. Frustrated, but no where near anger. 'You could have left it at your first answer!' he crossed his arms and heaved a heavy huff before his lips curved into a pout. He'd throw his tantrums, and it would be hard to believe that he was in fact, a man of twenty seven years but despite his actions, he took none of her words to heart. It was just a childish banter between strangers. Quite a strange one, at that. He'd keep his eyes away from her, and once again, he'd start feeling the discomfort of a pair of eyes staring intently at him. What is it this time? He decided to ignore it the first time around, but when it became unbearable.. 'Stop staring at me!' he'd turn to her, his cheeks dusted a light shade of pink as his eyebrows furrowed into knots. She was prone to staring. That was something he noticed. She'd ask if having a wild imagination is something bad, and Camil would shake his head with no hesitation. 'No, it's not.' he answered. 'It is only through the eyes of those who's minds hold wild imaginations, can they truly see this world's beauty.' and she would be a part of the world's unique beauty, too. Not because of her appearance, but because of her mind, the way she thinks. He found that aspect of her to be quite admirable.

They fell into silence once more, though this time around, it had been the kind that felt comforting. One where he'd simply enjoy the silent company of another, until she decided to ask him a question. He'd remain silent at first, not making any attempt to answer. It wasn't anything personal, and he didn't mind. He just doesn't know exactly how he should phrase it. 'Overdose.' he stated, and he left it at that. Many assumed he attempted suicide, and he made no attempt to correct their thoughts, not after how hard he tried to persuade the police that he was mentally stable. He was simply too exhausted to speak for himself. 'My body has been reacting strangely to medication ever since. If anything, I've grown weaker. I can still walk. It just gets exhausting quite easily. I'd rather sit in this than collapse in the middle of the hallway.'

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles: //wipes snot in your hands// ;A ;

Huehuehue a job is better than no job- //creiii I'm still studying- I just wanna start working- Oh, and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:04 am

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞

Snickering to when he rolled his eyes to her, she would smile back at him. His company was indeed nice, he had so many sides of him to show. Even if they weren't all sweet, she liked it, if only they were going to keep talking like this and probably meeting often. Nodding to him from his statement, she smiled. He was right, everyone was indeed special in their own way and there was no denying that. As much as she would want to think otherwise about herself, she could be special to someone..one day. Watching his expressions shift once she smiled though, her lips would curl into a pout and she'd pick up a tiny pebble and toss it against him. It barely even hurt him, bouncing off his head like it was nothing. It was probably her way of rebuking him for shifting so quickly and from the statement that followed, it could also be directed to mocking his easy embarrassment. Eventually though, she would revert back to her smile, giggling lightly when he mimicked her movements.

Snickering once again to him seeming frustrated by her rethinking over him being feminine or not, she found herself giggling more than she should be. Oh how she'd be snuggling up to him if he was just a little kid, or maybe someone she was more than just a stranger to, that wouldn't mind her claiming his anger to be so adorable. She quickly looked away, pursing her lips together when he pointed it out to contain her laughter. She reached up and gently held on to both her ears, making an apologetic gesture to him with a nervous smile. "I'm sorry." she added. She pulled her hands away to look up at him when he spoke, "And it's the minds of special geniuses who add up to this beauty." she added, smiling like the silly goof she was. She was referring to his music, knowing he was good enough to come up with something much more magical.

Shifting her attention momentarily to the flowers, she would reach over and gently brush her thumb against the petals before their silence eventually broke. She gave him his time to answer, not wanting to push him to it and let him take his time to open up to her. She looked back when mentioned that word. Why would he do that? Was he that upset that he wanted to give up on life? How odd would it be for her to just burst out and tell him there was more to life and stuff like that, but...she really wouldn't want him gone. Her gaze shifted back up to him as he continued, frowning lightly as he mentioned how weak he had gotten. "Did the doctors have anything to say about it?" she asked, merely from concern. "If you ever fall, I'll do my best to help you up!" she added, not only in attempts to lighten up his mood, but also imply that she meant it. Although, with her flexing her little to non existent bicep muscles, there was a good chance he wasn't even going to take her seriously.

Company: Stranger || Mood: Happy, concerned || Single || || Where: Hospital || Listening to:

Occ: ; A; oh dayum

lol that's much better than working actually xD You should do as much of studying as you can before you work >:U (speaks from experience). This shiz is horriable :U
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU TOOOOO~ heart

yo punny nut
[quote="]

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:10 am

Let go.❜

She was snickering and giggling to herself beside him, and Camil would heave a small sigh and shook his head. She was like a child, a small one, at that. Never has he ever thought that he’d encounter someone who could smile as much as his rather idiotic sibling could. He wondered if the both of them were the same types of people, those who’s hardly caught frowning at all, those who’d shed tears only when no one was around. He wondered if she was that type of person, the type that would pretend they were okay when they really were not. He’d cast her a glance, and he’d shook his head. Perhaps not. Just when he was deep in his thoughts, the small impact upon his forehead would snap him out of his trance. He’d flinch, and he’d cast his gaze towards his lap, where a pin sized pebble laid. The type of pebble that would give all sorts of hell if it were stuck in one’s shoes. It was only when he noticed the snicker had he realize it was her who had threw the pebble at him. He’d roll his eyes, and he’d heave a heavy sigh. She was acting like a child, a big baby, to be honest. Not that he was any different, but it was an aspect he’d rather die than to admit. ’You’re such a child.’ he’d once again roll his eyes, though his lips would inevitably curve into a small smile. ’Reminds me of home. You remind me of my siblings.’ all five of them, to be exact. They were all young, cheeky fellows that would pick on each other and despite his lack of ability to hear, he knew his house was always lively from the arguments his siblings shared with one another. Strangely, though, he could hear their screams through his hearing aids, albeit soft. Those were the only sounds he heard. The first sound he’s heard, and it was his sibling’s non-stop screaming.

Her lips were pursed, and she’d sign an apology. Camil didn’t really mind the comment. He had already come to terms with how feminine his name sounded, and of course, how feminine he, himself was. "And it's the minds of special geniuses who add up to this beauty." he raised an eyebrow, wondering just what those words meant. He simply remained silent, until realization dawned upon him and his cheeks would flare up once more. Genius? His music wasn’t great to such an extent, no. Oh, how this girl loved to exaggerate. ’It’s not that great. Not yet.’ and he’d smile, knowing one day he’d achieve the piece he was trying to make. One that could capture his actual feelings, the feelings of acceptance, of freedom. That was why he came to Soleil in the first place. he chuckled, feeling just a little more motivated knowing someone enjoyed the music he made.

He’d notice the particular look on her face when the gears in her mind were grinding. She had assumed he attempted suicide, too, hasn’t she? Camil rolled up his empty music sheets, and gave her a soft hit upon the crown of her head, a frown present upon his face. ’I know you think I attempted suicide. You all do. It was just an accident, that’s all.’
he huffed, and slowly, he heaved a sigh, deciding to elaborate in case it has sounded a little confusing to the ears. ’I was having a bad fever and my head wasn’t functioning properly. For some reason, I decided it was a good idea to take more pills than prescripted and when I woke up, I’m here.’ his shoulders slumped, and his fingers would tap against the arm rest of his wheelchair. Thank goodness his family wasn’t notified of such a case. If they were, he would have been dragged all the way back to London. It would be the end of him, then. When she asked if the doctor had anything to clarify for his conditions, Camil only shook his head. ’They don’t know why my body has been rejecting medication. They assume it’s post traumatic stress, or something of the sorts.’ he answered, and up until now, he’s only hooked up to a drip, hoping that his body would recover for the best. His sight, too, has been affected since. His vision was a blur, and it took him a lot of staring in order for his eyes to focus. He was functioning like a worn out camera, really. The possibilities were low, but he was told the risk of losing his sight. It was something he couldn’t accept, a strike to the heart. They claim it wasn’t anything worth worrying about, but the young man was still petrified. What if he woke up to a world of darkness one day? What would he do then? His thoughts were once again interrupted when she spoke up, and he’d roll his eyes at her small gestures. ’I’m sure those twigs of yours would snap before I even stand on my two feet.’ he stated, and he’d start laughing ever so slightly. It was the thought that counts, and oh, how her words warmed his heart. The mere words of a stranger.

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles: I'M REALLY HORRIBLE AT HOMEWORK SO THE BEST THING FOR ME TO DO IS WORK, TO BE HONEST //SOBSOBSOB

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:36 am

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞

The girl giggled lightly at him, seeing how he seemed so much more sober and a tad bit of a scrooge compared to her. Maybe he just wasn't used to being around someone like her, someone so..childish and skipping around like nothing ever affected her. Well, things did affect her, just that she hadn't been pulled down lately as much as that incident. But then again, it wasn't like she was always happy, she had her own ups and downs, she simply chose not to pay much mind to it. She did have her moments where she couldn't though, a short example was right before him not too long ago. Looking back at him as she noticed him take notice of the pebble, she snickered a little, sticking her tongue out at him when he called her a child. Although, when he mentioned she reminded her of his siblings, it left her in a dazed for a moment. Was that just implying that he saw her as a sibling? Oh the pain of rejection! She could literally imagine herself being pierced by multiple arrows from that simple statement, shaking her head lightly to brush off the dramatizing thoughts and asked him, "How so?".

Coralyn watched him as he took his time to understand what she was implying and when he did, his modesty made her smile. Surely a person with the skill and talent like him, specially in the condition he was in, he could have bragged his butt off with how special he was but he didn't. Maybe that's what else she liked about him. "You're just being modest! but you're welcome.", she signed back to him with a bright grin.

The woman would find herself wincing when he hit her head, pouting childishly while she brushed the spot to smooth her hair back in place. "I didn't mean to upset you. But if you put it so simply, what do you expect.." she said in a small pout, looking away with a guilty look upon her face. She looked back when he began to elaborate, frowning slightly as she shook her head back at him. "You're an idiot!" she signed bluntly to him. Really now, why wouldn't he just wait until the drug started working. She shook her head to him once again, making a 'tsk' as a means of her disapproval from his behavior. Sighing lightly, she didn't want to say much now. What could they even do at this point? The damage was done, they could only hope he would recover quickly with no complications. Looking back at his gestures that he signed about her twigs snapping before he could stand, she would bring her hands to her face and almost resemble the painting of the screaming man as though dreading from his statement. "How dare you!" she would sign back at him, huffing and puffing her cheeks childishly. "I'm way more stronger than I look!" she added, looking away from him this time to try and prove a point.

Company: Stranger || Mood: Hmph! || Single || || Where: Hospital || Listening to:

Occ: Lol xDDD I USED TO FEEL THE SAME WAY! D:
yo punny nut
[quote="]

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:38 am

Let go.❜

He noticed how she fell into a daze when he mentioned his siblings and he’d wonder if it was the right thing to say at all. Had it sounded awkward? Did she not like it? Then again, after giving it a couple of thoughts, who would like being a sibling to someone like him? Camil shook his head ever so slightly, and he noticed she did the same, to which he’d let out a small chuckle. How so, she asked. Oh, he had a lot to say about that, but he decided to keep it brief.

’I have five of them, and honestly; they’re very lively, and very troublesome to deal with. Like little demons, they’d pick on you any chance they get, and they could be the most disturbing bunch in this entire world but despite so, they’re accepting. They don’t care who you are. They’d love you nonetheless, and I wouldn’t trade them for the world.’ and he’d smile as he spoke of his siblings. His youngest one just turned three yesterday and looking at her face through the video call and noticing how she smiled when she saw him, he thought it was just perfect. He’d return his gaze to her, and he’d continue his sentence. ’As for you.. You’re just about the same. Annoying and childish, but you’re accepting. You’re kind. We’re only strangers, but I can say I’m glad I met you, too.” he answered truthfully, and despite how he protested earlier, his words contradicted his actions. He may be unwilling to admit it at first but throughout this short period of talking to her, he gradually became just a tad comfortable with her though he still appeared a little tensed.

She’d grin over how he was being modest and he’d chuckle. Was he? That was what he honestly thought. His music just wasn’t good enough. At least not to the point where he’s satisfied. ’I’m trying to compose a song. That’s why I came here, to get a change of environment.’ but given how his music sheets had a lot of cancellation marks, it wasn’t hard to tell that he’s having trouble with his music. He’s just not in the mood. There’s something off with the tune and no matter how hard he tried, he just can’t seem to get it right.

She’d pout, and he wouldn’t feel sorry, though he still felt just a little bad for hitting her on the head. As upset as he may be, he wasn’t the type of person who’d give up on his life. He hasn’t stoop so low and he hope that day wouldn’t come. ’It doesn’t seem that way to the police. It took me two days to convince them not to take me to rehab.’ he huffed and puffed as he rolled his eyes once more. He remembered how troublesome it was, especially how inconsiderate they have been when they learned he couldn’t hear. If Rigel wasn’t there with him, he would have strangled himself right on the spot over frustration. His eyes would widen in surprise when he was the one who was lectured in return, and the young man would frown. Idiot? She’s ten years too early to be calling him one. ’It wasn’t my fault! My head was messed up and I was feeling a tad too uncomfortable!’ blame the medicine for taking slow effect. Or rather, no effect at all. Perhaps he should have taken his pills when he felt the heat coming up. Camil decided to sleep it out at first, until the fever decided it would be great to set his body on fire. He’d turn away, not wanting to speak to her. The next time he smiled, however, was when he noticed she had been just a little riled up by his comment. Stronger than she look, said the young lady. Camil let out a laugh, and he shook his head. ”Really now? If that’s the case, then it’s not a very obvious trait you have there.”

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles: ROFL SOOOOO

HOW WAS CHRISTMASSSS????

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:36 am

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞

The girl wouldn't want to keep pondering over the devastating thought of being seen as a sibling, even if he might have not intended that. She decided to brush off the mad thoughts and listen to his explanation. Although, she couldn't help but pick up the negatives that he said about them, pouting lightly. He thought of her as a demon? Looking up at him as he continued, this time referring to her. She couldn't help but find her smile when he ended his sentence with that 'I'm glad I met you too.'. She was glad he felt so, it was honestly one of the best things she could hear from him. "That was really sweet...Come here, let me give you a big hug, brother!" she said, sitting up on her knees as she inched closer, opening up her arms to tease him a little. As much as she would want their little moment to last, she couldn't help but want to tease him too, knowing he wouldn't be close to comfortable touching her, let alone hugging her.

Looking up at him with her eyes glistening with curiosity and amusement, she glanced over at the sheets on his lap then back up at him. "Really? What kind of song? Can I hear it when it's done?" she asked, grinning brightly. She wanted to know what kind of song it would be, would it be happy? sad? romantic? How ever it was, she was sure he would make it beautiful.

Young Coralyn found herself a little guilty to think he would go down to that extent, then again, she was just worried for him. She frowned lightly, she could understand what he must have gone through, although she was eventually sent to rehab but her case was entirely different. "They can be pretty persistent.." she said, shaking her head lightly and sighed. Frowning back at him, she crossed her arms across her chest before she would part them to counter his statement, "You call me a child and you're the one who is a child here!" she stated back to him. She was still quite worked up from his foolishness and him stating she wasn't strong enough to help him. She blushed in embarrassment when he laughed at her, looking back at him from his statement and stuck her tongue out at him.

Company: Stranger || Mood: Hmph! || Single || || Where: Hospital || Listening to:

Occ: IT WAS ALRIGHT, WBU? ouo
yo punny nut
[quote="]

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:41 am

Let go.❜

"No." was his immediate answer when she threw her arms open. He wasn't about to hold someone he hardly knows. Then again, he hardly held anyone to begin with. He doesn't even touch people. He's just a freak who'd get flustered over the slight brush of the skin though he seems to be fine with his family members. Perhaps he just wasn't used to strangers, that's all. It felt a little strange being called a brother by the young lady. He hardly even knew her, and here she was acting as if they had known each other for years. He heaved a sigh, and he'd once again, give her a solid knock on the crown of her head with his music sheets. 'Don't push your luck.' countered the man with his flushed cheeks. He shook his head, finding this situation half frustrating and half amusing. The latter half won out, eventually.

He'd notice how she had taken a quick glance at his music sheets, and he'd chuckle over how she appeared rather amused over the thought. What kind of music, she asked. It may sound a little strange, but it was a question Camil could not answer. But if he had to say something.. 'Freedom.' he answered, and from there, he could finally elaborate the answer. 'Like a bird that's freed from its cage, a bird that could finally spread its wings after living for so many years in captive. That kind of feeling. Like you're free from this society, from labels, from any sort of judgement. Like.. what people say won't affect you any longer. I want to capture that kind of feeling.' he answered. That was his answer all along, yet it took so long for him to find an appropriate answer whenever he was asked. Perhaps from the start, he never wanted to tell what his music is like. Camil wanted people to feel what they felt when they listen to his music, not some feeling induced after they know the meaning behind his music. He wanted people to relate on their own. Hence, the many volumes of his pieces that lacked their song names. He wanted people to name it on their own, to feel the emotions on their own and it would be surprising just from how many ways his music could be interpreted as. He strived for that. He strived for that feeling in his audiences. When she'd ask if she could hear it, his eyes would widen in surprise. When it's done? Would she even stick around that long? Camil smiled, and he'd nod his approval. 'Of course. If you'll still be around, then. It'll take quite a while, though.' he chuckled.

When he learned that she, too, had been in a similar situation, the young man laughed. Not because he found it funny, but because he felt relieved to know that he wasn't the only one who had to go through such troublesome moments. 'They really are. I'd like to think that they're being considerate, but with them being so persistent, I can't help but think they'll be the main reason I end up in rehab. For driving me insane.' he heaved yet another sigh, chuckling in the process. Once again, the young lady huffed and puffed, but Camil wouldn't immitate her this time. Instead, he simply chuckled and shook his head. How childish, he thought. But of course, he was no better himself. She'd then stick her tongue out at him, and he'd heave a small huff. 'I am not a child!' he signed in return. He knew he was behaving like a child, but the man just wouldn't let her have her way. His family, too, had said the same thing about him, and he just wasn't going to let some stranger call him a child. 'You're the one who's being a child, right now! I'm not going to argue with you. I'm going in.' he frowned, and with that, he picked up his items and childishly wheeled himself away but despite so, he expected her to follow after him. But if she didn't, he would be fine either way.

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles: IT WAS SAD. I HAD TO LIKE- SEND MY COUSIN OFF TO AUSSIE- //SOBSOBSOB

ll Neo ll

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games