Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Saisons de Amour Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Alexus strung his fingers through his hair, chuckling with an airy, detached sound as he leaned forward to rest his elbows on his knees. "Of course, love. I simply meant as opposed to enjoying your day off. I guess I just wanted to see you." he tried explaining, but really he hadn't needed to call her down here at all- he could have talked to her at home, or called, or text. Better to say what was obvious to the narrative, since she was here. The reaper eyed her bag of greasy fast food questioningly, amused to see it in her hands. "You could've had something from here, dove. That stuff is horrible for you, isn't it." The author leaned over and kissed her cheek, crossing his ankles as he changed positions, rocking back against the furniture. She was curious what he wanted to talk to her about, his finger lifting to graze his cheek and the underside of his jaw. At the last minute he was asking himself, again, if he was sure of this. He really didn't want to keep his job here, even if he could pull a decisive move like grabbing the managerial position. He'd rather have the flexibility of being his own boss again, having only a deadline to sweat himself over. Alex could say that his mind was made, if he could win his wife's approval.

"I want to ask, first, whether you're happy with working at La Mer so far." He began deliberately, fingers tapping as he carefully steered his words for the desired effect. He knew Tyrese was a nice enough employer, they'd established that much with their prior conversion. He was lenient enough to give Rylee unscheduled days off, be that a show of good faith or it's opposite. The reaper had little doubt his ex would ever mistreat his spouse. "You see, I've been thinking maybe it's time for a change. I'd like to go back to working on my books, but, I'm not going to give up this job if it would make you uncomfortable." He had gotten a job because his writing had been going nowhere, which personally made him very discouraged as a provider. Since it meant she'd doing most of the financial upholding until further notice, he needed to know he had her support. As...aggrieved as he felt to generalize the idea of needing permission to make a decision with his life, he wouldn't neglect the duty. "I want to know your opinion."

Reaper |◈|Agenda: Another Shift |◈|With: Wifey |
                      |◈| Wearing: Work uniform/ Driving |◈|Living @: 1414 Doux |◈|Spending funds: $1146
                      |◈|Last Purchase: |◈| Humanity: XXXXXX

OutOfCigarettes: Yeah, the edit to the last post was intentional ^^

New speech: #008a28
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                            Rylee looked at Alex then smiled a little. "Well. It wasn't like I was doing anything exciting anyway." She said with a small shrug before smiling and kissing his cheek when he said he just wanted to see her. When he commented on her choice of food, she would chuckle a little. "Hey. I'm a good girl and eat vegetables with all my meals. I'm allowed to have a cheat day every couple months." She said, glancing down at the bag in her lap. It was true though, she always ate healthily and made sure to get all her food groups. She still tried to get Alex to eat veggies and even tried hiding them in the food, but it never seemed to work out very well. It also helped that she walked practically everywhere. Though, she had noticed that someone on their street was selling a cute bicycle and was tempted to buy it. Taking a drink of her soda, she pouted a little when she realized it was gone. She must have drank it all on the way here then while she was in the lobby... she hadn't even noticed she had though!

Setting the cup down, the tealette then turned to her husband with a slightly tilted head. "I enjoy working there. Ty is nice and is a decent boss, plus I haven't had to deal with too many grumpy people. Just one woman who snapped at me because I asked her if she could keep her children from running around and making more of a mess." She said with a huff, but other than that, she did indeed enjoy working for Ty. Looking over at her husband again, she tilted her head once more, remaining quiet as he spoke. He wanted to quit his job here? Rylee knew how much writing meant to Alex. She also knew how much he disliked this job. Biting her bottom lip just a little bit, she thought it over. While she wasn't making amazing money at La Mer, she was making enough for them to be able to live. Not like how either of them were used to, but unlike Alex.. Rylee preferred the smaller house and simpler lifestyle. Growing up her parents were never around and it was always just her and a babysitter. Then once she was old enough to not hurt herself or burn the house down she was left all alone.

"While it might be a little tough, I support your decision to quit here. I know you don't like this job and if you want to focus on writing again, then I'm here to support you." She said with a smile. Alex was making an effort to better himself for her, so doing supporting his idea to pursue writing again was the least she could do. Plus, with him quitting this job it meant the two of them could spend more time together.

──────────────────────────────────
                                                            Profile Here tab Relationship Status Married tab Outfit Work tab ooc Oki Doki~ Lol.

name
                                                            whiters4

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:01 am
x
x
x
x
{ Two Week Time Skip }

мσиםαч, αρяιℓ ⑨тн
םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①⑧③
( ⑥ мσитнs, ② םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:07 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick returned back to his regular work schedule at the hotel as a room service personnel. Nothing in particular seemed to stand out to and worked up to his lunch break. His lunch break was after the typical break because its busy during the lunch rush. Kept to himself here while reading a few chapters from a book and had his lunch outside as usual. Clocked out after his shift was over for the day then went to get Hiro to go the park after changing out of his uniform.[exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saisons de Amor.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: calmly working.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $591.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:no one, but NPCs.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:03 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, αρяιℓ ⑩тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ①⑧④
( ⑥ мσитнs, ③ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:44 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick returned back to his regular work schedule at the hotel as a room service personnel. Nothing in particular seemed to stand out to him and worked up to his lunch break. His lunch break was after the usual break because its busy during the lunch rush. Kept to himself here while reading a few chapters from a book and had his lunch outside as usual then clock back in. Clocked out after his shift was over for the day then went to get Hiro to go the park after changing out of his uniform.[exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saisons de Amor.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: calmly working.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $591.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:no one, but NPCs.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:44 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, αρяιℓ ⑪тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ①⑧⑤
( ⑥ мσитнs, ④ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:04 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick returned back to his regular work schedule at the hotel as a room service personnel. Nothing in particular seemed to stand out to him and worked up to his lunch break. His lunch break was after the usual break because its busy during the lunch rush. Kept to himself here while reading a few chapters from a book and had his lunch outside as usual then clock back in. Clocked out after his shift was over for the day then went to get Hiro to go the park after changing out of his uniform then maybe the beach too.[exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saisons de Amor.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: routinely working.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $591.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:no one, but NPCs.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:57 am
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, αρяιℓ ⑫тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ①⑧⑥
( ⑥ мσитнs, ⑤ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:01 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick returned back to his regular work schedule at the hotel as a room service personnel. Nothing in particular seemed to stand out to him and worked up to his lunch break. His lunch break was after the usual break because its busy during the lunch rush. Kept to himself here while reading a few chapters from a book and had his lunch outside as usual then clock back in. Clocked out after his shift was over for the day then went to get Hiro to go the park as usual. One more day and he would be off for the weekend.[exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saisons de Amor.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: routinely working.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $591.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:no one, but NPCs.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:15 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, αρяιℓ ⑬тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ①⑧⑦
( ⑥ мσитнs, ⑥ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:23 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick returned back to his regular work schedule at the hotel as a room service personnel. Nothing in particular seemed to stand out to him and worked up to his lunch break. His lunch break was after the usual break because its busy during the lunch rush. Kept to himself here while reading a few chapters from a book and had his lunch outside as usual then clock back in. Clocked out after his shift was over for the day then went to get Hiro to go the park as usual then yard work. Tomorrow was weekend and that was his usual time off from work.[exit]
╚══════════════╝

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:16 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, αρяιℓ ③0тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ②0④
( ⑥ мσитнs, ②③ םαчs )

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games