Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Taste of Italy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:27 pm
Luxuriously

۩ Solomon Romero/Adramelech ۩

User Image
❖▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬❖▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❖

▇▇▇▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇ 々▇▇▇▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇▇▇▇

♞ Solomon return her smile with a small smirk when he pulled the chair out for her. As they sat down, she began to talk enthusiastically about learning how to ride a bike. That was a great sign in of itself maybe someday they could both ride motorbikes across the city. Yet such thoughts of fancy were far from now, but it is a nice thought. '' That doesn't sound like a bad idea let me know when and where'' he told her calmly. Indeed the man was looking forward to that day. Sky would learn the fine art of riding a motorbike. As thier attention was drawn to the menu. Solomon began to think it over because there are a lot of great meals to choose from. When he spoke he spoke clearly and evenly '' Asparagus Wrapped in crips prosciutto is a good appetizer to start off.'' Solomon rather liked the Asparagus spears crunchy asparagus wrap in tasty meat. Although people knew him as a carnivore he sometimes sampled vegetables in his meals.

♞Turning his attention to the soup portion f the menu his next choice is sausage soup. Solomon biased towards meat was showing with this option. '' My option for soup is sausage soup it can be filling yet satisfying in my experience. However, if you prefer a lighter soup I suggest Pasta e Ceci (Italian chickpea soup.) '' Taking into account she might have different palate then he. Solomon would give her both options of meats and vegetables. On to the main course meals for this one, he took on a serious tone. A great choice in the main dish is one of the most important parts fo a date. For this one, he would offer up some of his personal favorites from the menu. '' Hm, for this one I edit I've multiple likes so I will offer up three. Roast Chicken with Rosemary, Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo, and the classic spaghetti and meatballs.'' Solomon wouldn't her go over the options here before he spoke again. '' For none meat, I suggest Vegetable Lasagna, Manicotti, and Tofu Parmigiana.'' When all was said and done he looked at the dessert and drink.

♞They needed a good finisher a good date always needed one. '' Lastly Italian cheesecake and Amarone wine if you're into wine that is'' he had no idea what preference in the drink she liked. Hopefully, he had given her enough information to go over. Solomon sat back and relaxed waiting for her to make her decisions. Every so often he would look down at the menu thinking about something. He didn't get to think much when a familiar person approached them. Her name is Koko the owner of this fine restaurant one, Solomon would call an acquaintance. Solomon's expression lightens up when she spoke about him bring someone new here. He even chuckled a little at her choice in words, but it was a welcome feeling. '' Nice to see you again Koko New person new experience'' he replied before commenting on the delayed breadsticks.

♞ Shrugging his shoulders as if it did not matter but to Solomon, it didn't '' Appolige accepted but it is fine your bread is worth the wait'' he meant those words. To bring the point home he picked one up and took a bite out of one of them. Her shift in tone made him smile just a bit, Koko is master at her jobe it showed. Although Solomon found her attractive he remains respectful and didn't look too long. When she asked about drinks Solomon spoke immediately'' A glass of Amarone wine for me'' he told her as he closed his menu. Solomon waited for Sky to make her decision now. The date was going rather smoothly now and it was far from done.

Theme: Romantic

OCC: sorry I was slow on the posting out things going on in real life. As for you Luxuriously it is fine I welcome you poping in lol. We all here to rp so let's have fun with it, shall we? cool Hm, should I delete my reserves after each post? Since we haven't time skip yet?

Voice Claim: Shinobu Sensui
Adramleche Voice Claim: Spike spiegel

々Mood: Calm and Relaxed

々Inventory: Wallet, motorbike keys.

々Location: Taste of Italy

々Thoughts:'' Hm, it is always good to see your smile. ''

々Company: Sky and Koko

々Money: 3,000,000/ On Hand: 300

々Relationship Status: Single

々Occupation: None yet

Solomon Theme: Tuff
Solomon's Battle Theme: Rush
Love Theme-Love
Adramelech Battle Theme: Fight To The Death
Adramelech Theme: Like a hurrican

User Image

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:24 pm
Luxuriously

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

User Image

C..Odename
S..Tryker

Watch the Shadows

╰☆╮ Stryker's ears perked as he agreed to help teach her, a soft smile played on her lips as she thought about riding on her own for a minute, before her attention was yet again grabbed by his voice. His suggestion for the appetizer made her lick her lips a bit, she was starving, and it sounded wonderful! Pointing a sharp nailed finger at him at that, she nodded, "Now that, sounds amazing." She laughed lightly as she tapped her finger to her cheek now, contemplating the menu a little. She'd likely take most of his suggestions as she wasn't overly familiar with fancier food, or even food in other languages. Through her warped background and then living in hiding, she had survived on very little, and very simple things. Her tastes were not picky, but she certainly had a hard time figuring out what some foods even were.
Making a slight face at her menu before looking up at him, she watched him for a quiet moment, she felt so at ease, and his beautifully defined features made her heart thud hard in her chest before settling down. It felt like the fox part of her was clawing at her insides, trying to get out and to him. Clearing her throat a bit to try and snuff the feeling, she hummed gently at his soup suggestions. She wasn't much for soup, especially when it was hot. But it was also hard to eat without slurping it because of her large canines. One of the slightly less irritating things about her change, is how she's had to modify normal things. Like putting on shirts, she had to be careful not to rip holes in them with her long nails. Hearing his change of tone, Stryker tilted her head to the side and listened intently, her ears perked straight up as she took in what he said.
Roast chicken with Rosemary. Closing her eyes for a moment, she took in a deep breath through her nose, she could nearly smell every spice and scent that would come in it, since most of them were wafting around the building anyway. "Thank you Solomon. That definitely helps me decide." She said sweetly as she closed her menu. "Well you had me at cheesecake, but I will certainly give the wine a try." To be honest, she had never had wine before in her life, or at least that she could remember. But cheesecake, oh yeah, she's had lots of that, and she knew how much she loved it.
Stryker's attention was grabbed as her ears swiveled and listened to the approaching footsteps, and the appearance of a woman who seemed to know Solomon. Of course she did. Her words caught her a little off guard though, new person? Hm, well that was something, she knew Solomon had been here before, duh, with all the suggestions he gave, but hearing that threw her off a little. The clawing at her gut got worse before she finally put a hand on her abdomen to try and settle it that way. It seemed soothed for the moment at least. Giving the woman a genuine, but closed lip smile, Stryker nodded her head in greeting, terrified of opening her mouth now. Hearing Solomon order his drink, she looked down at her hands, "I would also like the Amarone wine please." Her voice was steady, but she felt self conscious about her appearance, and her teeth, her hair, ears. Everything. Shuddering, she felt like everyone was watching her, but she knew no one was really looking at her. Trying to keep her calmness, she took in another deep breath through her nose and slowly through her lips. Paranoia and anxiety were her constant plague, but she would not ruin this experience with something she thought was so silly. Though her face was a perfect portrait of calm and poised, her ears laid flat back and she played with her nails, her anxious habits making themselves clear. ╰☆╮

[☂: Mood][ Happy/Anxious ] [☀: Location][ Taste of Italy ][☁: I'm With][ Solomon/Koko ][☄: Thoughts][ ... ][O.O.C.][ Sorry for the wait. crying ]

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luxuriously

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:19 pm

Keiko Celestine

X
. ғᴇᴇʟ ɪᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ɢʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ . ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇs ᴀʀɪsᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ɪs ғʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ . ѕнαттerιɴɢ тнe мooɴ αɴd вloodyιɴɢ тнe ѕĸy .
X
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀X
MACHINES OF WAR WILL FUEL BOTH SIDESi farewell to days of peace... But wait

What was I comparing the universe with when I called it UNJUST without no Sense of its true intentions
xxxxxxx ( If i must scatter the world for the truth ) OF COURSE I'd go that FAR.
User Image

User Image

♑► [with : Customers ]♑► [where : Store ] ♑► [mood : Mellow ] ♑► [OOC :Lets do this!! ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Koko felt relieved after hearing Solomon's feedback, even more so when she witnessed him taking a bite of their famous bread which was followed up with a genuine smile. Koko knew he enjoyed it. She couldn't help but to return a similar smile as well, her pink lips opening up to reveal a white toothy grin that shine like the stars. The people who give you their food give you their heart. It was a chef institution at the very most. After listening to Solomon's order, Koko relaxed her shoulders and pulled out a pen before she started writing down the desire drink on her notepad. "Gotcha boss!" She replied. Her gaze turn over to the fox lady sitting across from Solomon and offered a reassuring smile. She was a cute girl and she wasn't the first fox lady she has seen before. There were many creatures that would come to this fine restaurant. Whether its a vampire, elf, or dragon folk, in the end, food is what brings people together to enjoy and get full. Koko was the definition of business professionalism so she wants everyone to get the full customer service regardless.

From the body language of that fox lady had displayed, Koko analyzed that this girl was nervous indeed. However, Koko kept this information to herself and tried to act as welcoming as possible. She didn't want anyone to feel uncomfortable, ya feel? "What about you Miss? We have a wide selection of wine." Koko asked, her tone calm and soothing to the ear. The fox lady would order the same wine as Solomon. "We have Bertani Amarone from 2008 Italy, okay?" She announced, getting both of their attention. "I'm surprise you guys are aware of Amarone wine. You two got good taste. Very boujee ya know." She raised a brow as she spoke, "I'll be back in a few with your drinks. Please enjoy our famous bread!" She waved over to the bread before heading back inside the kitchen to the wine cellar.

It took the lady about ten minutes to retrieve the wine and then pouring it into the bordeaux glass. She wanted everything to be perfect before giving it out to the customers. Once that was done, she came out and made her way over to the duo waiting with their glass of wine. "Here you go! Two glass of Amarone straight from Italy!" She said as she lightly placed each of the glass in front of them. Amarone is a rich red wine that originates from Valpolicella which is the northern part of Italy. Although it has a powerful taste, the dryness did not sit well of Koko. Now with the drinks handed to them it was time to now move to the next part. Koko pulls our her pen and notepad again, "Are you guys ready to order your food? Need any recommendations?" Steel blues eyes fixated to Solomon. Something about his green eyes is so pretty and oh his double eyelids.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:52 am
Luxuriously

۩ Solomon Romero/Adramelech ۩

User Image

♞ It was nice seeing her enjoy herself Solomon couldn’t deny that even if he tried. That it would he told her with a smirk to let her know he shared her mirth. During the moment when he was talking about different food suggestions. There was a feeling of being watched yet Solomon didn’t act upon it instead he took note of it. Having been living a life of wonder and danger you sort of pick up on these little details. As the discussion about the Rosemary Chicken came up and she took in a deep breath obviously enjoying the scents. Solomon wondered how it felt to have such acute senses, and when she thanked him he replied with I aim to please''. You had me at cheesecake comment made him chuckle a little Than you’re really going to fall in love with their kind of cheesecake. I must admit that I’m a bit of a cheesecake lover myself. Not many people knew his favorite kind of dessert, but it is nice to share somethings with others. As for the wine comment he said nothing but would rather her experience for herself. Though an image of sky spitting out the wine fluttered in his mind yet he ignored it.

♞ Nothing went unnoticed with Solomon’s olive-green eyes but more than that the feeling/aura. It was clear the presence of Keiko was having some effect on Sky. From the flat ears to the anxiety induced actions of playing with her fingers, Solomon knew what to do next. Without saying a word Solomon reached out to her with his right hand. Placing his hand atop of her own he did not say a word, but the look on his face told her to focus on him and him alone. His features were uncharacteristically soft complete with a soft smile. A rare glimpse indeed but it only lasted for a few hearts beats before he pulled away. His expression calm once more but he did give her a nice wink before it all ended. Hopefully, that would give her some much-needed courage to fight her worries away. As for Solomon, he was enjoying his breadsticks and noticing how white Keiko teeth were one word came to his mind wow.

♞ As Keiko talked about thier choices in wine and addressing them about thier taste Solomon looked pleased. Yeah, he had done some research about this type of wine, and to be honest this would be his first time tasting it. Yet they didn't need to know all the details he told himself. '' I've done my research heard good things about it. I'm kind of a wino myself I might end up buying a whole bottle.'' Solomon told them both before he took another bite out of a breadstick he was still holding. As Koko left them to stew over their bread Solomon looked at Sky to see how she was feeling. Though he didn't want to address her feelings out in the open like that. He didn't want to put her in a situation where she might be the center of attention. Thinking that Sky didn't need all that pressure especially on the first date.

♞ When Keiko came back with thier glasses Solomon was pleased and thanked her before taking his glass. Wasting no time he took a sip and felt that powerful red wine wash over him. Then came the dryness, not a flavor everyone can enjoy but it set well with him at least. Then came the time to order the food olive green eyes met steel blue, and at that moment a thought entered his mind. If fate had been different would he be sitting down eating with Keiko at some other restaurant? Solomon thought thinking about such matters was interesting yet entertaining. All these what if thoughts only lasted for a few seconds before, he spoke not like he was just staring at her while thinking the whole time. '' I'll like to start off with three Asparagus spears, Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo, and finally chocolate cheesecake. Thank you for everything Keiko you've done right by us'' he told her before breaking eye contact. Solomon had lived the life of a bachelor for far too long, and his mind began to wonder at possibilities.

Yet his focus ended up back to Sky for all the right reasons, and now it was her turn to order.
Theme: Romantic

OCC:All good let us enjoy this togather ;P

Voice Claim: Shinobu Sensui
Adramleche Voice Claim: Spike spiegel

々Mood: Calm and Relaxed

々Inventory: Wallet, motorbike keys.

々Location: Taste of Italy

々Thoughts:'' What will you pick/ ''

々Company: Sky and Koko

々Money: 3,000,000/ On Hand: 300

々Relationship Status: Single

々Occupation: None yet

Solomon Theme: Tuff
Solomon's Battle Theme: Rush
Love Theme-Love
Adramelech Battle Theme: Fight To The Death
Adramelech Theme: Like a hurrican

User Image

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:46 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ① ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, σcтσвєя ②⑨тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑧⑥
( ① чєαя, ②① םαчs )

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:42 am
User ImageUser Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
XX.. 𝕵 𝖔 𝖍 𝖓XX𝕮 𝖆 𝖘 𝖙 𝖑 𝖊 ..XX
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

| THEMESONG 1 | OUTFIT | THEMESONG 2 |

♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟ XXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXX♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Money, it keeps the world moving. Like how blood flows within the veins, and how opportunities ebb and flow from the ocean of life itself. Though there's one particular book that declares money is the root of all evil. And you know what makes it crazy? Because it's true.

Glancing from the streets, a blonde blue-eyed male stood before a restaurant. His eyes panned along as he silently scans the name of the establishment. 'Taste of Italy? ...oh.. mind if I do..' a small smile appeared on his lips as he enters the building.

[ENTER]

It was already night time, but this mobster is looking for some cuisine that would give him some nostalgia. His eyes would focus on one corner and would travel through the atmosphere of this fine restaurant. The decorations, the music, the paintings... It was clear that he was silently enjoying the sight. Moving away from the entrance, he took a seat at one of the unoccupied corner tables. His eyes scanned at the menu that was provided by the waiter, nodding silently as he continued to read the names and the prices of the food and beverage they offer.

"I-- v'would like zee .. meat entry please.. . give me ze best' zhis restaurant can offer of my given choice.. . and-- sum' wine.. if you please..." He added a nod at the waiter. However, something caught his attention. It was this-- woman. She oddly so familiar. But he just can't point out who it is. He doesn't seem to recognize the looks but--- her voice... it reminds him of the woman who he first fell inlove with. I was a long time ago but there is something about her. But if ever she might feel being watched as well, John would look away, pretending that he was looking at something else. Any random object would do

Until then, he waited for his meal and would keep observing the woman while trying to figure out who ever she is. -------

WHERE:
'Taste of Italy'
━━━━━━━━━━━━
WITH:
no one yet' in particular
━━━━━━━━━━━━
STATUS/THOUGHTS:
Fine but Puzzled

xoReina

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

xoReina

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:16 pm
User Image

tab
                                                                                      tab
                                                                                      tab
                                                                                      tab tab tab ██████████████ ۞ ۞ ██████████████

Music hummed in the air of the restaurant as two women set facing one another in a booth. Their empty plates suggesting they had just finished their dinner. They finished paying and were simply waiting for the waiter to return with the receipt. One of the women was dressed in a sleek pant suit, floral scarf, black gloves and black heels. Her bright blue hair contrasted against her pale skin the dark clothing. She flipped through a small note-pad small enough to fit in a pocket and read through its contents, "Blake reported he'll have the money by next month- -"

The second woman cut her off. "- -If he doesn't choke the money up by next week, there will be a problem." Vitessa leaned forward, her elbows planted on the table. She was in no mood for playing nice today and disliked excuses from clients. Her blue-haired personal assistant, Beverly, slipped a pen out of her pocket and jotted notes into her note-pad. Their waiter returned to their table, gently dropped the receipt into Vitessa's hands then slowly backed away. Beverly and Vitessa were frequent patrons at this restaurant and the waiter knew better than to impose.

"Take my motorcycle, you'll get there faster." Vitessa tossed her keys and helmet over. Beverly caught them with the grace and speed of a skilled martial artist.

"Very well. I'll find him and deliver the message to him by tonight. I'll meet you back at the house afterwards to review the rest of the reports, ma'am." Beverly tucked the pen and note-pad into a pocket. Vitessa nodded in agreement and exhaled slowly. It was going to be a long night. Using the napkin on the table, Beverly dusted herself off to make sure there were no longer any crumbs on herself. The personal assistant then excused herself and glided out of the restaurant.

"Keep the change." Vitessa dropped cash onto the table, directing her orders to the waiter. As she gathered her belongings in preparation to leave, the sound of a familiar voice caught her attention and the feeling of someone watching her made her shiver. That accent...Curiously she scanned the room in search of the source of the voice. She paused, catching a glimpse of a tall, blonde figure sitting in a corner booth. He was dressed as most were in this part of Soleil, formal and pristine. The man reminded her of someone she dated back in the Academy. An old friend...

Vitessa shook her head, ' I'm just imagining things... '. Yes, a solid attempt at denial. Vitessa maneuvered herself out of her booth and walked past the man, fully intent on heading out the door. The sudden whiff of a familiar cologne filled her senses. Dark temptations...Axe...it smelled like, chocolate. His favorite. Vitessa stopped dead in her tracks, thoughts racing, scornful memories shattering her heart all over again. She turned half around, glancing sideways, "John Castle?" The moment he raised his eyes to look at her, she knew.

Her heart racing, face flushed, before she could even contemplate any further her arm swung, hand smacking the blonde across his face. Her voice was low but loud enough for him to hear like the purr of a predator preparing to pounce its prey. "What. The. Hell, John. Ghosting me was the only way you could break up with me? Didn't even have the balls to talk to me then?" She sat herself on the seat across from him in the corner booth, ignoring the stares and whispers. YEARS. She waited YEARS for an explanation and eventually gave up. Somehow fate had a twisted way of throwing sh*t back in her face.

tab tab tab
                                                                                      ██████████████ ۞ ۞ ██████████████

┏ OUTFIT┓‎​xoxo
                                                                                      ┏ STATUS┓‎​single
                                                                                      ┏ PROFILE┓‎​"VJ"
                                                                                      ┏ COMPANY┓‎​John Castle

l SHEM l

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:47 pm
User ImageUser Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

The food was served and his eyes marveled gazing at the dish. And of course, he was enjoying the meal. The meat was tenderized, seasoned, and the food was exquisite to the taste. But the wine-- well... there are better choices but this will do.

He chewed his very last piece, holding the glass of wine, and moving his hand in a counter-clockwise motion, making the wine swirl inside the glass, and forming a mini whirlpool. 'Their food is good, I give them that.' He loves to visit every fancy restaurant if he can to even compare and critique if its even worth it to dine and spend some time with.
At this point, he signaled the waiter for the bill, grabbing his wallet, and placed the money which was worth more the total price. He stood up and would wait for the waiter to approach him from his table.

It was then when the woman passed by him, but his attention was somewhere else. He felt this gentle breeze as she was passing by. He was not expecting anything else. But when she called his name, his heart skipped a beat. Ever since he was running his very own organization he never uses his real name. Most of his members call him King' in short from the kingpin as he is. Informal, yet it serves as an address of respect to him.
Is she an assassin? Or someone who recognizes him as the leader of the Blacklist? A detective maybe? None the less, he turned his heads towards her. Like it was in slow-motion.

As their eyes would meet, it felt like the time as has stopped. Those eyes--- .. those lips... could it be? His brows furrowed for a moment. ...Vitessa? he said before raising his brows. No way! it is her ... from all these years I've finally fou--

- - - - - - SLAP - - - - - -
slap (echo).. slap (echo).. slap (echo)

That slap was bold. And pretty much hard enough to move his face from one angle to another. The ambiance of the clattering plates and people who were chatting became to a halt. Everything went silent, leaving only the Italian vibe of music still humming in the background.

His eyes widen as he felt like his body was frozen and stone cold. It took him five (5) seconds to turn his head, facing her again. She was right. He did ghost her. But he didn't want to hurt her feelings. It was never his intention to do so. ----
'I think I deserved it... --from all these years, I never thought I could be able to see her again. --my first love...

He looked at her as she spoke and took her seat on the other booth across his location. He wanted to hug her close and would want to feel her touch again. But-- holding a boiling pot with your bare hands is not a wise choice.
So he sighed and took some steps closer to her, reaching his hand towards her and would say, 'come.. let's talk outside'--

WHERE:
'Taste of Italy'
━━━━━━━━━━━━
WITH:
Wait-- it's Vitessa!!!???? crying
━━━━━━━━━━━━
STATUS/THOUGHTS:
That GUILT and HEARTBREAK though..

xoReina

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

xoReina

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:35 am
User Image

tab
                                                                                      tab
                                                                                      tab

He appeared startled but did not move in retaliation or raise his voice. Instead, he seemed to be lost in his own thoughts. ' That was long overdue, it felt much deserved,' she told herself bitterly. Vitessa stared out into the restaurant, avoiding John's gaze, allowing herself to get lost in her own thoughts as well. It had been years since they saw each other. Her eyes carelessly perused over the greenish black floors with the stone base, orange-red walls and candles lit over the tables.

She narrowed her eyes, glaring at anyone in the restaurant who dared meet her line of vision. What a ridiculous night. First her personal assistant, Beverly, notifies her about a reckless client and now this. Slowly the restaurant went back to life as the wealthy elite decided to mind their own business, mostly in fear of catching the angry woman's gaze.

In her youth she blamed herself for John disappearing, she thought perhaps she wasn't good enough, maybe she did something wrong and was too polite to say anything to her. She went as far as even questioning her self worth. Adolescence was a b*tch. It took her quite some time to pick the pieces back of her confidence and mold it together. She was able to build herself up again. She had her own goals in life and the young Vitessa sprinted for it without looking back. While she buried herself into her career and work, she never took other relationships quite as seriously. With John's disappearance and through every sh*tty relationship she told herself that people come and go, no point in relying on anyone but herself.

Hit footsteps caused her to look up, he leaned over with a welcoming hand, offering to talk outside. With her index finger she gently poked at his hand, guiding it away from her. She had to admit, it wasn't like her to lose her cool like that. Now wasn't the time to make another scene in this restaurant, rumors in this part of Soleil were insidious. She calmly gathered her belongings and stood up, "Fine."

She walked over to the alley next to the Taste of Italy, John not too far off behind her. "I'm not apologizing for that slap, it's not okay to just ghost someone..." Vitessa sighed, glaring over in his direction and realizing how much taller he had grown since they were young. The smell of his chocolatey cologne hit her senses again as he came closer. What were the chances that, after all these years, they'd end up in the same city? She wondered if he was just here for a quick work trip or if he actually lived here. That was an unsettling thought.

"What makes you afraid of explaining yourself inside?" Why didn't he want to talk to her about it inside? Was it because she had slapped him in front of all those strangers? She reached into her leather jacket for a box of cigarettes and a lighter. She drew smoke in through her lips while lighting up the cigarette. It calmed her down especially when she felt stressed. Vitessa then blew smoke out, away from the patrons sitting on the metal tables in front of the restaurant, making sure not to make them cough from the smoke.

tab tab tab

┏ OUTFIT┓‎​xoxo
                                                                                      ┏ STATUS┓‎​single
                                                                                      ┏ PROFILE┓‎​"VJ"
                                                                                      ┏ COMPANY┓‎​John Castle

l SHEM l

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:01 am
User ImageUser Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Why here?... Why now? It was so clear that the two went through a lot of hardships ever since they got parted ways unwillingly. Their relationship was any young lovers could ever dream of. Just sweetness, fewer arguments, working together to accomplish goals. Yet it was back at the Academy. If only John had a choice not to break her precious heart. ---But.. why here? .. why now?
John was a man of fewer words as he always was, and only speaks when necessary. Yet from how Vitessa speaks to him, he is pretty damn sure that she might beat the crap out of him from what happened to their relationship many years ago.

"I'm not apologizing for that slap, it's not okay to just ghost someone..."
-----
--Ghost' that word echoed in his thoughts. He placed a hand in his pocket as his eyes were staring blankly at the fashioned stamped concrete. It felt like forever to recall the years that they were apart. No communications, No contacts, not even a text, a call, an email, or even a letter to begin with.

His eyes shifted to another corner before finally gazing straight into her eyes. He was just three steps away though. It's already a good distance for Vitessa to beat him up. In which he expects for her to do to him.
He never wanted to leave... but how can he explain it to her?

"What makes you afraid of explaining yourself inside?"
-----
"I'm not afraid-- .. I just v'wanted to talk to you... alone-- .. . . Like we always-- do.." When John added those phrases, his brows began to frown and starting to show how sad he really was. But he tried to look away, closing his eyes and would breathe the way how she taught him, especially back at the time where they were at the Ferris wheel. With a deep breath and a long sigh, he slowly opened his eyes before shifting his gaze back to her again.
--F*ck, this is harder than I thought... He really wanted to kiss her, hug her... and make her feel that she meant the world to him. But--- yeah... he might get slapped or might get his bells kicked.
Letting out a huff, he regained his composure. From the hardships he has been through, John was also molded and somehow got reshaped through the years. Like how a pencil gets sharpened to perform its highest quality and purpose.

..Vitessa.. . . I-- .. I'm sorry.." his eyes then tried to avoid her gaze. He really felt-- powerless, especially on the day that he left the Academy. Clearing his throat he continues to speak but his eyes were everywhere. "I wanted to contact you, in any way that I thought of.. but my parents forced me inside the manor .. . I know zhey were trying to protect me.. . --I had no choice. I felt like I v'was in prison.. . --- I razher be in zhat stupid Academy with z'you zhan being locked inside a z'stupid mansion."

Pressing a part of his chin with his other hand in frustration, he faced away, partly gritting his teeth at the same time. His parents were too strict since he was the only son of a British arms dealer and a Russian mobster.

After placing his hand down, his eyes shifted at her cigar--- 'Can I have v'one, ..please--' he said in a gentle tone. But if she refuses-- he would just cross his arms and lean his side on the wall, looking at her with his brows frowning. 'And v'when did you start smoking---?? .. it will kill you..'
*'If Vitessa did give him a cigar, he would flick it to the side at this point, making it bounce against the wall until it would tumble to the ground.*

WHERE:
'Taste of Italy'
━━━━━━━━━━━━
WITH:
Vitessa .. emo
━━━━━━━━━━━━
STATUS/THOUGHTS:

xoReina

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

xoReina

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:58 pm
User Image

tab
                                                                                      tab
                                                                                      tab

She glared up at John, he seemed to be at least two more inches taller than her but with the heeled boots she was wearing he was only an inch or so taller. Almost at even eye level. She could make out his features from the shadows of the night, the street lights giving her enough visibility to see his brows furrowed and tremble of his posture. “I’m not afraid-- .. I just v'wanted to talk to you... alone-- .. . . Like we always-- do..” Was he faking the sadness in his tone of voice? Faking the hesitation and remorse in his body language? He seemed to be a good actor. Smoke filtered out through her lips, slowly climbing its way up and dissipating into the night sky.

”We did talk alone a lot. I trusted you like family. Then you just disappeared.” She kept her eyes locked on him, unwavering. In her youth she spent days, hours, weeks, months attempting to reach out to him, trying to find him until finally her siblings and even Angie urged her to move on. She remembered burning everything that reminded her of him, burned all the gifts he had given her, all the secret love notes he wrote to her between classes. It all burned one giant bon fire by the ocean. He became nothing but a memory to her and somehow reappeared into her reality once again.

”..Vitessa.. . . I-- .. I'm sorry.."I wanted to contact you, in any way that I thought of.. but my parents forced me inside the manor .. . I know zhey were trying to protect me.. . --I had no choice. I felt like I v'was in prison.. . --- I razher be in zhat stupid Academy with z'you zhan being locked inside a z'stupid mansion.” He averted her gaze then turned away from her.

”Let me get this straight. Your excuse is that mommy and daddy locked you up? For how long were you locked up in there?” She inhaled another long drag from the cigarette then slowly blew the smoke out. ”My phone number never changed, you still could have tried finding me after you finally got out of there…Not that it matters now, I guess. Looks like we both ended up doing well, seeing as we’re both in this part of Soleil,” she emphasized ‘this part’ in regards to the wealthy district.

She felt her phone vibrate, indicating a text message was received. Vitessa swiftly pulled her cell phone out of her purse and checked the details, she received a text message from Beverely. ’Hmm..she found Blake and is heading back to the house, she’s always quick and efficient,’ Vitessa thought to herself then tucked the phone back into her purse.

Her focus returned to John who requested a cigarette. He had turned back around to face her, though he seemed more calm. Had he just used that old breathing technique she taught him? Vitessa shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly then handed him one. However, much to her surprise and annoyance, he flicked it to the side. It bounced against the nearby wall and tumbled to the ground. She glared up at him, ”Hahahaha I’m not dead yet, if it kills me, then it kills me…Don’t tell me you’re all grown up now and have zero vices of your own? Hahaha! And when did you start littering? Suddenly you don’t care about the world around you?” Vitessa bent down, stretching out her curves to reach for the cigarette that was on the ground. Her golden necklace dangled and the leather jacket lifted up her body revealing her toned abdomen.

Straightening back up, she pulled a napkin out of her purse and rolled the cigarette into it then stuffed it into her back pocket to be thrown away in the garbage at a later time. Vitessa sighed, extinguishing her cigarette by pressing it up against the wall until the flames died out. She tapped it against the wall, allowing the ashes to crumble out then stuffed it into the same pocket as John’s thrown cigarette.

”Besides the fact that you’re an overall jerk,” she paused and smirked, ”…I’m still glad…that you’re alive and well…. Y’know, It’s not everyday a lady gets to give her ex a good ol’ fashion smack in the face.” She burst out into laughter thinking about everyones reaction inside of the restaurant. She had to admit, that moment was priceless and if anything, pretty cathartic.

tab tab tab

┏ OUTFIT┓‎​xoxo
                                                                                      ┏ STATUS┓‎​single
                                                                                      ┏ PROFILE┓‎​"VJ"
                                                                                      ┏ COMPANY┓‎​John Castle

l SHEM l

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:49 am
User ImageUser Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

John didn't flinch as he watches her throwing more words, trying to annoying or something. His eyes were focused on her face, and also the rest of her frame. She changed-- but he still hopes that the old Vitessa is still there... somewhere. If only he could go back to the past and rebel against his parents. But--- he had to choose. A woman? or an empire? his mother asked him. He really felt miserable after the day he left the academy. Yet he doesn't want to let his family down and the things that his parents prepared for him. But there were rules.. no phones... no internet... no leaving the house. It was frustrating... VERY frustrating...

But despite all her bitterness, it was somehow relieving to see her again.
-----
”…I’m still glad…that you’re alive and well…. Y’know, It’s not everyday a lady gets to give her ex a good ol’ fashion smack in the face.”
-----
John just listened before taking a step closer to her and replied. "--and ..I'm happy to see z'you once again.. Vitessa.." He said as he glared straight into her eyes. And he was like two steps away from her, though his tone was not threatening at all.

Thus, John doesn't give a crap on what the people think about him.
But that neutral face of his later turned into a small smile. Then he slightly tilted his head to the side, while his eyes traced every feature of her face and down to her neckline. "You look so ravishing as usual, dear--..." --However, that small smile of his slowly faded as his tone became serious, ..I know zhat you despise me from leaving you like that... --I do not expect a quick forgiveness eizher... But there's one thing I want you to know...

John took a moment to close his eyes and breathed trying to relax. Though, externally, you can never tell what his emotions are. But at this very moment, his heart felt like it was being stabbed, cut and bruised by guilt and longingness for her. From all these years.. --zhe one thing zhat I didn't regret.. is falling i-- (!!!)~BANG~

He was about to finish his sentence while he opened his eyes at that point, but hearing a gunshot from a distance got him surprised. It made him gasp lightly as he widened his eyes, and his face shifted to where the gunshot coming was from. Huh.. ? .. first it was just a single gunfire. But then it turned into a series of gunshots. John can tell that it was a group of small firearms, which made him furrow his brows. 'No... it can't be..' And with no further a due, John quickly turned his back and sprinted towards the where the gunfight was. ----

[EXIT]

WHERE:
'Taste of Italy'
━━━━━━━━━━━━
WITH:
Vitessa .. emo
━━━━━━━━━━━━
STATUS/THOUGHTS:

xoReina

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

xoReina

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:17 am
User Image

tab
                                                                                      tab
                                                                                      tab

Her verbal jabs didn’t seem to take any effect on her ex. His composure was grounded, neutral and she hated to admit it, but he still had that gentle, caring shimmer in his eyes. Vitessa sighed, she simply couldn’t tell if his apology was genuine or not. She used to be able to read him like a book, memorized the subtle changes in his tone of voice or gesture.

Now he felt like a familiar stranger, a ghost from her past reappearing in her present. How she wished Angie wasn’t on the other side of the world right now, most likely following the guidance of her father, the Don of the Profaci mafiosi family. She missed being able to talk to her best friend in person and spill out her innermost thoughts and feelings, similar to how she used to do the same with John. While she was able to video chat with Angie once a month, it still wasn’t the same.

Her ex took a step closer, sharing amiable sentiments. ’ This is…not fair… ‘ Vitessa whined in her head, she harbored so much anger and bitterness towards him for so long for being the villain in her life. And yet, meeting him again like this, he reminded her of the man she had loved. It was confusing, like all her walls she spent time building around her heart were suddenly melting into jello. Not. Fair. No, she couldn’t let that happen- - ”You look so ravishing as usual, dear- -“. The felt her cheeks flush yet the urge to smack him again seemed to overwhelmingly rise.

Vitessa took a step forward, now only a step between the two, ”You don’t get to call me ‘dear’…”

”From all these years.. --zhe one thing zhat I didn't regret.. is falling i—“ ~ The sound of gun fire startled them both. They both turned their eyes in the direction of the source. Without a word of explanation, John took off running in the direction of the gun shots that seemed to escalate. Patrons sitting outside of the restaurant who heard the gun fire in the distance simply looked at one another, confused of whether it was a gun or firecrackers in the distance. Some stood up and quickly left the restaurant in caution.

”H-hey!” Vitessa reached out in an attempt to grab his shoulder but it was too late, he was running away. Part of her wanted to walk back home and forget this ever happened. But the other part of her, the protective and concerned side… Vitessa adjusted her purse around her shoulder and took off sprinting. His well-tailored suit and golden locks were still in sight. ”D*mnit John. You meet me for the first time in years and the first f*cking thing you do is run towards a gun fight,” she grumbled to herself. What on earth made him think this was a good idea!?

’ . . .What is…the one thing you didn’t regret? ‘

[EXIT]

tab tab tab

┏ OUTFIT┓‎​xoxo
                                                                                      ┏ STATUS┓‎​single
                                                                                      ┏ PROFILE┓‎​"VJ"
                                                                                      ┏ COMPANY┓‎​John Castle

l SHEM l

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:59 pm
User Image
Feeling: Embarrassed l Activity: Talking l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Taken

Mark had taken a moment to get changed and slipped into something that wasn't his bed clothes before the two left for the restaurant. Once they arrived Mark would sit back and let Damen do the talking as the two were led to their table, thankfully nobody was around so there was some level of privacy at the very least. Mark would offer a small smile at Damen as he picked up the menu "Thanks for taking me out Damen..." it was still a bit hard for Mark to accept receiving anything even remotely expensive, even considering that money was quite literally no object for Damen but still he felt a bit off to the young man. Once the waiter asked for drinks Mark would look for a moment as he looked at the choices "I'll have raspberry tea please..." if Damen wanted a glass of wine he could but sadly Mark still wasn't old enough to drink yet, especially considering that they would probably ask for his ID. Once their drinks were ordered Mark would smile a bit at Damen "So Damen how has things uh...been with your company so far? Anything fun or new happening?" he would inquire, interested to know if anything at all was going on for the other man.

(OOC: )

Rhun Tolihzeh

Quote:

Quote:

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers