Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:12 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
JoyRose
empress dee
Dee smiled and replied, "All right. The first thing we do is get the ingredients. To make the banana cookies, or rather the dough, the first thing we need is wheat, which is grown in the basement, the one with the summer sun star on the box. I will show you which one that is."

Leading Trixi to the cool elevator, which looked better than the others, Dee used her pass to open it and then she clicked the button with the sun on it. She then said, "The buttons indicate where we are to go. The sun button means we are going to the summer sun ranch. Oh, best put some sun screen on. It gets pretty toasty and its easy to get burned down there, but we don't want to be burned. We want a tan instead."

The elevator was slow enough so that Dee could apply sunscreen to them both then when it dinged they were there, Dee used her key again to open the doors. She then showed the mini farm there, where a curious cow mooed in Trixi's face.

Trixi put up with having sunscreen smeared on her, even though she was pretty sure she wouldn't get a sunburn. Dee had been right too often to be ignored. When the cow mooed to her, she went nose-to-nose with it and mooed right back!

Terry had laughed when he had heard the two mooing to one another. "Trying to communicate with the cow, Trixi?"

He had taken the elevator just to see where Dee had gone and was right on the money when he saw the monkey hairs and the small splash of the sunscreen on the elevator floor.

Trixi turned a huge grin on Terry and nodded, then went back to mooing as loudly as she could in the cow's face.

The cow reared, as if ready to charge at Trixi, but turned on its hooves and stormed into the barn. Dee giggled, "Now Trixi, you didn't need to cuss in the cow's face. I had my translator on, and the cow first said hi to you. Then you said hi back. Then Terry showed up, then you shouted the f bomb in the cow's face! You're lucky the cow didn't think you worthy to stomp. But, I bet its weeping in the barn right now. Gertrude will get a talking to about what happened, but I think an apology might be in order. Don't you, Trixi?"

Trixi looked startled and stricken in horror. "What?!? I didn't... I never... That never happened before!" With that she dashed off toward the barn yelling at the top of her lungs, "I'm soooooooo sorryyyyy!"

There was a bunch of animal noises from the barn, but Terry just laughed, "Way to translate, Dee. But, at least this was some excitement better than upstairs. Oh, nearly forgot, the guests should be making their way back soon."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:22 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Terry had laughed when he had heard the two mooing to one another. "Trying to communicate with the cow, Trixi?"

He had taken the elevator just to see where Dee had gone and was right on the money when he saw the monkey hairs and the small splash of the sunscreen on the elevator floor.

Trixi turned a huge grin on Terry and nodded, then went back to mooing as loudly as she could in the cow's face.

The cow reared, as if ready to charge at Trixi, but turned on its hooves and stormed into the barn. Dee giggled, "Now Trixi, you didn't need to cuss in the cow's face. I had my translator on, and the cow first said hi to you. Then you said hi back. Then Terry showed up, then you shouted the f bomb in the cow's face! You're lucky the cow didn't think you worthy to stomp. But, I bet its weeping in the barn right now. Gertrude will get a talking to about what happened, but I think an apology might be in order. Don't you, Trixi?"

Trixi looked startled and stricken in horror. "What?!? I didn't... I never... That never happened before!" With that she dashed off toward the barn yelling at the top of her lungs, "I'm soooooooo sorryyyyy!"

There was a bunch of animal noises from the barn, but Terry just laughed, "Way to translate, Dee. But, at least this was some excitement better than upstairs. Oh, nearly forgot, the guests should be making their way back soon."

"Thank you, Terry," Dee said before chasing after Trixi. Finding the animals calmer now, Dee smiled softly and found Trixi petting Gertrude in her apology. This gave Dee an idea.

She said to Trixi, "Why don't you try feeding the cows by using the food in this bin?" Pointing to a large bin with what looked to be grass in it, Dee gestured for Trixi to try and feed the cows.

"I bet the cows would love you even more if you did."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

-o0DNA0o-

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:59 am
Lemnear looks around while within her "play-pin" as she hugs her Uncle Terry Plushie.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:48 pm
empress dee
"Thank you, Terry," Dee said before chasing after Trixi. Finding the animals calmer now, Dee smiled softly and found Trixi petting Gertrude in her apology. This gave Dee an idea.

She said to Trixi, "Why don't you try feeding the cows by using the food in this bin?" Pointing to a large bin with what looked to be grass in it, Dee gestured for Trixi to try and feed the cows.

"Oooh, loving cow." Terry cooed and mooed to the cows while she fed them from the bin.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:21 am
JoyRose
empress dee

"Oooh, loving cow." Trixi cooed and mooed to the cows while she fed them from the bin.

"At least she isn't swearing to them now," Dee said happily.

Once the feeding was done, Dee then said to Trixi, "All right, now that the cows are happy, time to get what we came here to get. And we are here to gather wheat and pick bananas. I gather the wheat, and you get to pick the bananas."  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 6:59 pm
empress dee
"It can be a good thing," Rock admitted, "But, it can also be a bad thing. Just look at what happened to those other people who sent you fleeing here and then tried taking you by force? Oh sure, we accept strangers, but those same strangers must also have a good heart to stay here. You have a good heart, it was obvious from the first moment you got here. Ma's parents are only on a temporary pass. They are never allowed to stay within this galaxy for more than a few hours at a time because they abused my mom so many times over. Ma travels between galaxies each and every Renaissance night by way of a curse. A spiritual curse brought on by Margaret Yagami. Oh, and sweetheart, please don't make me repeat that story a third time over. Let's just say Dad could have chosen to keep that buggy on the tracks to get rid of both Ma and Margaret, but he chose to save Ma because he knew Ma was innocent. There was no way at the time that he knew that he and Ma were going to end up together, nor did he expect to have to take Ma's spirit to my granny on my dad's side when Ma was only 4 years old. For 3 years Ma was in a coma...oh cripes, I am telling the story anyway. Her spirit was dormant until my grandfather on my dad's side decided to try and abuse my granny. Ma fused her spirit with granny's to protect her! By doing this, Ma's physical form, left on Earth, suffered big time and she was labelled a schizo. A schizo is someone who is classified as a crazy. Someone no one wants to be around because they cannot tell what is real and what is fiction. Its like saying that this ruby in my hand was a diamond and trying to convince people that it really is a diamond. That is a schizo's way of thinking. And its a brain disorder. One of the reasons Ma has a difficult time on Earth cleaning up or why Dad and I were always making sure that the chores get done around here is to help Ma with her so called problem. When Ma is here in physical form, her mind is no longer damaged, but it is sensitive and we just don't want something bad happening. Brain illnesses here are really bad when they happen. My grandpa on my dad's side probably had one and was never cured or for that matter treated. While we do have a doctor who specializes in brain problems, if there is something physically wrong with the brain...its trouble."

By now, Rock had drawn a crowd when he began telling a tale of the past and just how serious brain trouble can be. He had to admit after he told it, that it was quite the speech and surprising how much he actually had paid attention to all those yammerings that Dee had lectured him about. Rock had great respect for Dee now, even though it wasn't always that way. He looked to Jinxi wondering in his mind whether she was going want to know more. History was a big subject in the Renaissance, but one that was highly valued. It was even more valued than whether or not you could physically defend yourself. Knowledge is the first step to obtaining great power and using that power wisely when physical power is obtained next.

Jinxi asked, "Are Dee's parents here today?"  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 11:18 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
"It can be a good thing," Rock admitted, "But, it can also be a bad thing. Just look at what happened to those other people who sent you fleeing here and then tried taking you by force? Oh sure, we accept strangers, but those same strangers must also have a good heart to stay here. You have a good heart, it was obvious from the first moment you got here. Ma's parents are only on a temporary pass. They are never allowed to stay within this galaxy for more than a few hours at a time because they abused my mom so many times over. Ma travels between galaxies each and every Renaissance night by way of a curse. A spiritual curse brought on by Margaret Yagami. Oh, and sweetheart, please don't make me repeat that story a third time over. Let's just say Dad could have chosen to keep that buggy on the tracks to get rid of both Ma and Margaret, but he chose to save Ma because he knew Ma was innocent. There was no way at the time that he knew that he and Ma were going to end up together, nor did he expect to have to take Ma's spirit to my granny on my dad's side when Ma was only 4 years old. For 3 years Ma was in a coma...oh cripes, I am telling the story anyway. Her spirit was dormant until my grandfather on my dad's side decided to try and abuse my granny. Ma fused her spirit with granny's to protect her! By doing this, Ma's physical form, left on Earth, suffered big time and she was labelled a schizo. A schizo is someone who is classified as a crazy. Someone no one wants to be around because they cannot tell what is real and what is fiction. Its like saying that this ruby in my hand was a diamond and trying to convince people that it really is a diamond. That is a schizo's way of thinking. And its a brain disorder. One of the reasons Ma has a difficult time on Earth cleaning up or why Dad and I were always making sure that the chores get done around here is to help Ma with her so called problem. When Ma is here in physical form, her mind is no longer damaged, but it is sensitive and we just don't want something bad happening. Brain illnesses here are really bad when they happen. My grandpa on my dad's side probably had one and was never cured or for that matter treated. While we do have a doctor who specializes in brain problems, if there is something physically wrong with the brain...its trouble."

By now, Rock had drawn a crowd when he began telling a tale of the past and just how serious brain trouble can be. He had to admit after he told it, that it was quite the speech and surprising how much he actually had paid attention to all those yammerings that Dee had lectured him about. Rock had great respect for Dee now, even though it wasn't always that way. He looked to Jinxi wondering in his mind whether she was going want to know more. History was a big subject in the Renaissance, but one that was highly valued. It was even more valued than whether or not you could physically defend yourself. Knowledge is the first step to obtaining great power and using that power wisely when physical power is obtained next.

Rock nodded, "Yeah, but they will be leaving soon. You remember that huge green dragon that was at the back at our wedding right? That was my grandma aka mom's mom. Then the dwarf beside that dragon was grandfather or mom's dad."  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 3:54 am
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Rock nodded, "Yeah, but they will be leaving soon. You remember that huge green dragon that was at the back at our wedding right? That was my grandma aka mom's mom. Then the dwarf beside that dragon was grandfather or mom's dad."

Jinxi nodded. "I guess the smart move would be to steer clear of them," she sighed.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 8:34 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi nodded. "I guess the smart move would be to steer clear of them," she sighed.

"Well, technically, you are their grand-daughter through marriage, so avoiding them might not be best. Look, we'll just say hi if you're that scared."  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 4:13 am
empress dee
"Well, technically, you are their grand-daughter through marriage, so avoiding them might not be best. Look, we'll just say hi if you're that scared."

"Ok, but only if you stay with me the whole time." Jinxi wrapped her hands around one of Rock's strong biceps and smiled up at him.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 9:15 am
JoyRose
empress dee

"Ok, but only if you stay with me the whole time." Jinxi wrapped her hands around one of Rock's strong biceps and smiled up at him.

"Of course I will stay with you," he laughed as if that were a silly statement.

The two walked up to Dee's parents where Rock said hello to them and had asked them if they were enjoying the party. Dee's mom replied, "Its too busy for me."

Dee's dad replied, "Its at least clean in here...well, as clean as a party can get."

"Well, we all do our share,"Rock pointed to a chart, "A name of the person who lives here along with the chore for the week is placed here. As you can see, I have to deal with the trash once the party is done. And the chores rotate. Next week, it will be mom's turn for garbage. Oh, and by the way, this is my new bride, Jinxi. She was afraid of saying hi to you guys."  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 1:34 pm
empress dee

The two walked up to Dee's parents where Rock said hello to them and had asked them if they were enjoying the party. Dee's mom replied, "Its too busy for me."

Dee's dad replied, "Its at least clean in here...well, as clean as a party can get."

"Well, we all do our share,"Rock pointed to a chart, "A name of the person who lives here along with the chore for the week is placed here. As you can see, I have to deal with the trash once the party is done. And the chores rotate. Next week, it will be mom's turn for garbage. Oh, and by the way, this is my new bride, Jinxi. She was afraid of saying hi to you guys."

Jinxi was smiling at Dee's parents until Rock's last statement, when her eyes widened, she hit him on the shoulder, and said, "Only because of what YOU told me about them!"  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 7:19 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi was smiling at Dee's parents until Rock's last statement, when her eyes widened, she hit him on the shoulder, and said, "Only because of what YOU told me about them!"

"What? All I said was that my grandma was a dragon, which you see before you and that my grandpa was a dwarf. I didn't say anything about whether they were friendly or not. You just assumed they weren't."  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 8:26 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"What? All I said was that my grandma was a dragon, which you see before you and that my grandpa was a dwarf. I didn't say anything about whether they were friendly or not. You just assumed they weren't."

Jinxi raised an eyebrow at him, but let it pass, not wishing to insult the in-laws or quarrel with her new mate. Then she turned a smile on them and sweetly asked, "So are you having a lovely time? I'm so glad you could come celebrate with us!"  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 11:15 am
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi raised an eyebrow at him, but let it pass, not wishing to insult the in-laws or quarrel with her new mate. Then she turned a smile on them and sweetly asked, "So are you having a lovely time? I'm so glad you could come celebrate with us!"

Rock sighed, face palmed himself then said to Jinxi, "Grandma had already told us that it was too busy for her, so in short, no she isn't having a lovely time. Grandpa told us that it could be better, but he isn't complaining."

Answering differently, Dee's mom said, "I wish we didn't have to come here honestly. I thought it was the best day of our lives when our daughter was not going to be on earth anymore. But, we didn't want to be rude and decline an invite. We came because we didn't want to be killed by Terry for hurting our daughter's feelings. A promise is a promise after all."

Then Dee's dad added, "Ever since Dee left earth to come live here, she has become a better person and since she is so far away, we don't have to show up every couple of days because she is complaining about being lonely. So, being here once a year is more like a vacation for me, and I can trust that at least Terry looks after our daughter well enough that we don't have to worry. Oh, and we are staying to help with the clean up. Its just how I was brought up."  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games