Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Naruto Market (Trading ONLY) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

reistar17

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 5:18 pm
I'm trying to get a naruto headband and enough money to buy another outfit. 3nodding Please help me out! Donate! Thank you!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:14 pm
User Image arrow Prisoner's Pants for sale

User Image arrow Fancy Virgin Dress for sale

Just PM me with a bid, we can work something out.  

The_Yone

Yunako Aori

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:12 pm
uh.. Questing for either a nitemare scarf or a OMG hat. Donations would help greatly. That's all I have to say. u.u  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 9:46 pm
I as well am questing for a headband.. the prices are rising =.=  

Fumoffu

Ryoko on cloud 9

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 9:53 pm
AlphaBane
y do ppl always ask for a free steel-plated ninja band? im a noob and i know better, im saving up for 1 i have 4600 gold currently, so if u wish to help plz donate any amout of money

by the way, the marketplace doesnt work for me, when i click on bid or buy, it says "User Not Found" and i cant buy a vending pass look at the pic...

User Image

any suggestions?

You must buy a trading pass first before you can do any sort of trading or buying and selling with anyone that isn't a gaia store (not user's personal stores mind you.) xd There, I hope that helped!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:13 am
okay im trading my...

Greco Roman Pants Olive

Greco Roman Top Olive

GrecoRoman Sandals Olive

Chicky Hat

Ghosty

...for money or anything that will make my charecter look good.  

Cattle Prod Reno

Yunako Aori

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 6:21 am
maybe I should sell mine and buy another one when the prices go down... Although the headband is one of my favorite parts of the evi.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:39 am
MikeChase
okay im trading my...

Greco Roman Pants Olive

Greco Roman Top Olive

GrecoRoman Sandals Olive

Chicky Hat

Ghosty

okay ill trade all of this for 1000 gold...i need the gold to open my own shop to make some money...  

Cattle Prod Reno

Cattle Prod Reno

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:44 am
MikeChase
MikeChase
okay im trading my...

Greco Roman Pants Olive

Greco Roman Top Olive

GrecoRoman Sandals Olive

Chicky Hat

Ghosty

okay ill trade all of this for 1000 gold...i need the gold to open my own shop to make some money...
the chicky hat is gone now...thank god.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 12:14 pm
Ryoko on cloud 9
AlphaBane
y do ppl always ask for a free steel-plated ninja band? im a noob and i know better, im saving up for 1 i have 4600 gold currently, so if u wish to help plz donate any amout of money

by the way, the marketplace doesnt work for me, when i click on bid or buy, it says "User Not Found" and i cant buy a vending pass look at the pic...

User Image

any suggestions?

You must buy a trading pass first before you can do any sort of trading or buying and selling with anyone that isn't a gaia store (not user's personal stores mind you.) xd There, I hope that helped!

i already bought the trading pass 2 times.... crying  

AlphaBane

ChibiAngelwolf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 2:39 pm
Please donate to my quest. Inner Fire Kimono and Wooden Sandals...PLEASE HELP MEEEE  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 4:28 pm
AlphaBane
Ryoko on cloud 9
AlphaBane

User Image

any suggestions?

i already bought the trading pass 2 times.... crying

Well if you did, and the screen still looks like that picture, then you've got a problem that you should report to a mod, and maybe they can help you fix it. Can you trade with any other people at all? If not, then definitely go to a mod.  

Ryoko on cloud 9

Cattle Prod Reno

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 6:03 pm
MikeChase
MikeChase
MikeChase
okay im trading my...

Greco Roman Pants Olive

Greco Roman Top Olive

GrecoRoman Sandals Olive

Chicky Hat

Ghosty

the chicky hat is gone now...thank god.
okay now i have the shirt and the ghosty in my new shop...so if you want them just buy them in my shop...all procedes will go to my quest of getting the naruto headband and/or kitsune mask!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:01 pm
I Really want the ninja HB...Ill even sacrafice my coon tail & jack's joy for it...and im really low on gold now. i have the feeling ill never get it. sad  

SQEEEE GURL

Demon of Cute

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:04 pm
Hey, I'm just wondering how much the pink gift boxes are worth. Could someone please tell me sweatdrop  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games