Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
Tell us about yourself... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marketplace much?
  *nods*
  A bit.
  Nah. I just like poll gold. *grins*
View Results

jakeup07

14,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:45 pm
my name is jacob and i live in ohio and was born in flordia. i am a senior and learning carpentry construction at a trades school. i have just started getting back on gaia in january.

o by the way any donations are accepted for my avitar if you want to see go to my homepage.

items and gold are accepted thanks to all.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:05 pm
Hey, I'm Dewdew and I'm from New Zealand

I use the market place a lot, mostly for selling stuff.

At the moment I am trying to save up for a plushie (for my other avatar)
Also if they ever bring in musical instruments I want a flute.
Might have to wait a while for that.  

Dewdew

machina alphonse

Eloquent Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:32 am
My name is Alphonse, not in reality but it is an alias i will go by during my stay on gaia. I dabble every now and then in almost all aspects of gaia, the marketplace and role play sites are most frequent. I literally live out of my cd player and as such change my music often.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:55 pm
Hi, I'm Jenny. Yes, that really IS my real name. whee

I've been on Gaia for two years, three this August. I love the Marketplace because I love the feeling that I can actually have a little gold to spend on things that I'm questing for!

I love donations, and anybody who does donate eventually gets rewarded with a lovely avatar headshot! XDD To see non-headshot work, check out my dA page.

Hajimemashite! Doozo yoroshiku! ^^

fe345trewr

LadyChaos337

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:38 pm
My name is Jennie.I'm from Michigan.I love to shop on Gaia,which is why I'll probably never afford a Kiki,lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:43 pm
My real name is May. I am almost 14, and I am on Gaia because I have nothing to do with internet time. No siblings so...
I like to draw, and I love Japanese music. Along with everything else Japanese.
Haha.
I practically do stocks in the marketplace, and I think I might want to sell art. The problem is that I'm a slow artist, but its because I go into deep details.
www.satoshi-colors.deviantart.com
I sell prints, but that's just selling a lot of copies of originals.
Selling art on Gaia is making a new picture for every new request.  

Hand_of_Satoshi

booboobear916

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:21 am
I am Hanh and I have been on gaia for sometimes but never seem to get anywhere. My goal is to buy a winter rose, a gift of goddess, elegant veil, and kikki biggrin nice to meet everyone 3nodding 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:17 pm
Well my name is Beau, or Pyro, which ever best suits you. I am 16 years old, live in Canada and have been on Gaia for three years now. I start my fourth year tomorrow (hurray for me!). I'm currently on a quest for a Demonic Pendant... Which is of course marked in the high 100 thousands. Which really sucks, but I'm working my arse off getting it. It'll all come out in the end!  

pyro_kid

3,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

darthapples

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:29 pm
Hallo! My name is Apple, I'm 32. I started out fishing, and fishing, and fishing. I originally got my pass to the marketplace simply to sell fish, but have found that I really enjoy it. I'm buying lots of paper and bugs right now, not entirely sure why, I just am. I noticed that I made 4g every second or third time I purchased an item for 1g so I'm slowly making money that way...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:32 pm
Hey,
i live in Ca... I usually sell game items at the market place.. my goal is to get the items for 2 of my dream avis.. you can see em both when you view my store  

Mizuki-chan601

sparten89

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:34 pm
o0o0oo00 domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:19 pm
Hey my real name is Cory relly want to be a pro cook, I been doing the market for some time now I buy and sell for the fun of it . biggrin  

[Mr.Blue]

Den Dristige Djevelen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:32 pm
Hey everyone!!!!!!!!
You can call me Ozzie, 'cause it's my nickname whee
I've bought a few things in the market place because they were cheaper than in the stores xd
But eventually I collected a bunch of stuff that I really didn't want and thought, "I'll SELL it!"
So here I am xp
If you will be my friend and buy stuff from me, I will love you forever mrgreen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:54 pm
My name is brandon, I am 19 and I live in Alberta, Canada currently attending University of Alberta.

I ultimately am going for a degree in biomechanics.
I have a keen interest in economics and love experimenting with it on different websites.

I have a distinct gift in japanese so dont hesitate to send me a PM now and again to discuss japan and other things like economics or such.

In my internet life I have tampered in economics in the following sites and games:

• Powerpets - Has a great mock stockmarket.

• RuneScape - Has a realistic enviroment where you can create a mining corporation or lumberjack industry for your gain. And this has a very interesting market for "merchanting" kind of like gaia where you buy low sell high among other players although the only negative is that you can only make a cap of 2.2 Billion gold coins. Although it takes a really good player to reach this much.. The most I have acquired is 80 million.

• Gaiaonline of course ♥  

lneeda Manzel

fishguts108

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:40 pm
My name is Aaron and I live in South Australia, Australia. Currently I am 15 (nearly 16).

I am not a large "player" of the Gaia market, although I am interested in economics (hence why I am going for a Bachelor of Business). I mainly use the Gaia Marketplace to sell any fish I catch and any random items of reasonable value I come across. Once I have completed my avatar I may well start "playing" the market, until then I'll just be sitting back and selling fish.  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games