Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hospital Wing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:00 pm
"Hallucinations?!" Katie screeches. "They weren't hallucinations! Aunt Ro and my parents are dead! Death attacked me! Don't you see these cuts?" Katie points to the cuts where the dark figure had attacked her. Then she says quietly, "I don't know where the box is....."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:22 am
(( GAH! I forgot again! Bad Juni BAD!!! scream crying ))

Juni examines the cuts, and looks to the others questioningly. "Where did you all last see this box? ...wait... how did you kids even come across such a thing in the first place?"

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

cocosam

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:10 am
Sam knows that's it's not good, and jumps in. "We were digging by the lake because I lost an earring and it fell in the mud. We found the box and thought it was a time capsule."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:20 pm
Katie plays along. "Yes. Then I touched it. It was terrible."  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:53 pm
"A cursed box by the lake? Then it could still be over there?? Oh no, that's dangerous. I'm going to have to tell the Headmaster about this..."

Juni looks flustered for a moment, but then refocuses on Katie, "How are you doing? I know you've been through alot, but you seem so much more lucid now; that's a good sign."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:56 pm
Katie semi-gasps at the thought of telling Prof. Adonis. She thinks quickly. "Er, actually I'm feeling a bit faint."  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

Tabby507

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:53 pm
(still here, just waiting....*whistles*)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:59 pm
"OH! Please lie down, here," She guides Katie over to the bed, "You've been through a rough experience. I think I'll keep you and Tabby here overnight just to make sure the curse doesn't resurface. Speaking of... uh, could one of you girls help me carry Tabby onto a bed?"  

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:00 pm
*Summer lifts Tabby in her arms and places her on an adjacent bed.*

Should I un-petrify her? Or should I leave her... she may not lie still if she's let loose though...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:35 pm
"For goodness sakes, un-petrify her! She hates it when she can't make sarcastic comments aloud. She probably has a few choice words for all of us," Katie says, lying down.  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

Tabby507

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:14 pm
((HE-HE! I started busting out lughing when I thought of my few choice words. I've had a horrible day and that made it better!!!! Thanks Chiquita!!!!))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:13 pm
She nods to Summer, then goes to the cupboard to pour out some potion into a cup, a potion similarly coloured to the Curse-away bottle she threw earlier.  

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:39 pm
*Summer undid the spell, then backed away so Tabby's hysteric outbursts didnt cause her to try and swing at her...*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:33 pm
*Zivyn appears behind Juni. Looking down at the ground she addresses her*

"Is there anything Zivyn can get you madame?"

*while Zivyn is waiting she is stuck in a deep bow*  

Zivyn

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:19 pm
The nurse turns in surprise, "Oh! When'd you get here? Nevermind that, thank you for the offer. I could use a nice cup of Earl Grey tea with some milk if you can manage? A muffin would be nice too, though I'll let you decide what kind I should have, I'm not very picky about muffins." wink  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games