Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Official SERIOUS Naruto Anime and Manga discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koreachess

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 8:01 am
Knightfourteen
angelsanctus

About the shadowed figure: I can't really believe that it's someone we personally know. Ever thought it could be a totally new character? His eyes are very similar to the Sharingan, so maybe it's one of Sasuke's relatives that somehow wasn't killed? In my opinion, it's still someone new. Poor Gaara, he's been through better days I'm afraid. We're definately leading up to some action, with so many teams out and about to meet up with bad guys.

Yeah, it's a really big deal since they've sent more than a 3 person team. I'm curious how much more of a threat they pose than Orochimaru's group though, like, how much more powerful are they?

Three person team?? Whaaa? Did I miss something *can't believe that he has completely missed something in the scanlation so he runs to NarutoMangaReturns to get the downlow on what Knightfourteen is talking about*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 4:35 pm
angelsanctus
Hi!

The reason we white it out is in case someone is maybe a few chapters behind in the manga. It's just common courtesy. I haven't been here in forever! (x_X)

About the shadowed figure: I can't really believe that it's someone we personally know. Ever thought it could be a totally new character? His eyes are very similar to the Sharingan, so maybe it's one of Sasuke's relatives that somehow wasn't killed? In my opinion, it's still someone new. Poor Gaara, he's been through better days I'm afraid. We're definately leading up to some action, with so many teams out and about to meet up with bad guys.

Well, yeah. It is probably someone new, there hasn't been anyone with eyes similar to the sharingan before this point, at least none I can remember. I don't know about the "Not dead Uchiha" theory though. I don't really know, it's probably someone with eyes like Kurenai. Her eyes are like the sharingan without the commas around the pupil.  

Kitsune-chi

KnightFourteen

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:11 pm
Koreachess
*can't believe that he has completely missed something in the scanlation so he runs to NarutoMangaReturns to get the downlow on what Knightfourteen is talking about*

Well, what I meant was not only are Naruto, Sakura, and Kakashi were going, but more then just them, though not right away. I could be wrong, but wasn't Neji's team also going though way behind?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 8:49 pm
Knightfourteen
Koreachess
*can't believe that he has completely missed something in the scanlation so he runs to NarutoMangaReturns to get the downlow on what Knightfourteen is talking about*

Well, what I meant was not only are Naruto, Sakura, and Kakashi were going, but more then just them, though not right away. I could be wrong, but wasn't Neji's team also going though way behind?

That's right. They're on their way to the Akatsuki lair right now, but before they get there they're stopped by Kisame.  

RavenCpu

Koreachess

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 9:50 am
Knightfourteen
Koreachess

Oh, kk, Sorry I got confused cause most teams (not including the genin ones) are four man teams (this was explained by kakashi to sakura right after the sand and sound began there attack against konoha) so when you said more that a thre person team, I couldn't figure out whether you were talking about the Konoha nin or Akatsuki. Sorries about the confusion xp  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 11:39 am
DanieBarton03
I'm really worried about Gaara. He looked so horrible in 255. This next chapter better come fast.

Gaara still looks bad in this next chapter. I feel so sorry for him. I hope one of the konoha teams rescue him soon. I don't care who rescue him any more I just want Gaara to be saved. He's appears to be suffering so much from what the Akutsuki are doing to him.....I just want them to stop. gonk  

Kyubi no Youko

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 12:27 pm
Okay, after reading the new chapter, I'm a little concerned about the third sharingan user. When Itachi popped into the screen, that old lady was like "koyatsu... ano... something in kanji...", and since I can't read kanji, I have no idea what she said. The reason I'm concerned is: Even though she's from sand village, the old lady had a pained look on her face that made me think DEAR GOD DON'T LET HER BE HIS GRANDMA!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 6:55 pm
Captain Verd
Okay, after reading the new chapter, I'm a little concerned about the third sharingan user. When Itachi popped into the screen, that old lady was like "koyatsu... ano... something in kanji...", and since I can't read kanji, I have no idea what she said. The reason I'm concerned is: Even though she's from sand village, the old lady had a pained look on her face that made me think DEAR GOD DON'T LET HER BE HIS GRANDMA!"

Wait, the 3rd Sharigan user? I'm confused now.  

KnightFourteen

Koreachess

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:52 am
Knightfourteen
Captain Verd

Wait, the 3rd Sharigan user? I'm confused now.

A theory f a third sharingan survivor who is stronger than itachi and possibly the reason for itachi to go bad (some also think that it's the leader of akatsuki) but I don't by that cause that theory is only based on Inane's translation while all other scanlations never mention such an uderence, also kisume (or whatever, itachi's teammate from akatsuki) says in the same chapter that he has never seen another sharingan in both inane's trans and in the other scanlations. read chap 142, this is where the controversy extends from (finding inanes version is a b***h, I had to get it off of mIRC)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:38 am
DUHN DHUN DHUN!!! OH NO!!!!

*Soiler Alert!!*

Well it looks as if Kisame is going to have a hard time against Gai's team ( stressed damn her TenTen!!!! scream It seems that she still only throws weapons stare . Well at least she's upgraded to explosives at least eek ) And I hope that Kisame fails to win or at least looses (but knowing Masashi Kishimoto Gai's team will either loose or end up in a draw sad DAMMIT WHY CAN"T THE GOOD GUYS GET A BREAK FOR A CHANGE!!!) And now for the mother of all bad things: It seems that Kakashi's teams is going to get a taste of the medicine that Sasike got cause now they get to face Itachi and I have a bad feeling that this m\ain't going to be pretty (cause I doubt any one of them is stronger or as strong as he is, even naruto crying ) Well things are really looking shitty for Gaara. I have a feeling that we are going to see a Itachi v Kakashi bout again cause chances are Naruto and possibly the old lady will go off to save gaara (I don't know why that may happen it just seems like the thing Masashi Kishimoto would have happen).

Also, I can't remeber if it was in this thread (Gaia) or in NMR Thread but It seems someone was right o the Tails and the demons, It seems that they are wanting the demons for themselves. And all I can say is "SOMEBODY SAVE GAARA BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!!"

Hey does anyone think this is a possible outcome: Gaara is saved but not before the demon from within is taken? I mean gaara with no shakaku (forgive spelling)? I think that this is going to be the most likely outcome if Gaara is to survive.

Koreachess

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:52 am
Anyone notice that the statue for sucking demons out of people has 9 eye's, huuuum? Also, two of them have pupils and irises, and the rest are blank, so maybe that means the Akatisuki already capture another tailed demon before Gaara's one-tail.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:57 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Anyone notice that the statue for sucking demons out of people has 9 eye's, huuuum? Also, two of them have pupils and irises, and the rest are blank, so maybe that means the Akatisuki already capture another tailed demon before Gaara's one-tail.

I was thinking that too o.o
Hey, you know if Gaara's shuukaku gets taken, he won't have any power? Gaara totally sucks without it! Noooo!  

Captain Verd

KnightFourteen

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 5:15 pm
::Spoiler::
Yeah, Gaara would be so less powerfull without the domon. I was also wondering if he'll die without it. I mean, wasn't it sealed inside him before birth? Also, is it the same with Naruto or do they not say? I was just wondering if the demon, when taken out of the person, will cause the person to die. But yeah, Gaara definatly needs the demon as well as Naruto to have that kind of power.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 1:04 am
WOO! Itachi is back. This is getting really exciting!

I believe that this issue was very informative. Now we just need to find the other seven tails.

Kia Ryou

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 10:20 am
I dunno, I think Naruto's still allright without it. I mean, he can do stuff on his own now.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games