Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 1:43 pm
aubrianna woke up in the cold winter covered lightly snow. she looked around trying to remember what had happened when a small black object wiggled closer to her. she jumped up and yelped. then suddenly remember ing she whined"oh forrester Im sorry" sh elayed down again and the small pup wiggled closer to her warm belly, nursing greedily. she cleaned the snow off of his small body loooked up."I need to find a den.." she said quietly  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 1:48 pm
Slighter was walking around the den when he noticed aubrianna an he walked next to her and sat down and licked her muzzle 'So this is him?" HE asked her has he looked at him feeding off her. "lucky bastered...." Slighter siad sarcasticly ahs he laided down next to her  

Slighter
Captain

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 1:57 pm
she gave a dog laugh and licked his muzzle"yes this is him, I am took raise him untill drave comes for him probable for a few years"she looked at him fondly knowing that h edidnt liek it very much but he did it out of kindness

the pup wiggled on the ground helplessly and tried to stand up but toppling over with a yelp of frieght his eyes were closed tight but her sniffed the air and trembled  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 1:59 pm
Slighter laughed ahs he looked at the pup "Don't worry little guy, nothing going to hurt you here." He said has he turned into hsi human from and picked him up and started comforting him in his arms.  

Slighter
Captain

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:03 pm
the pup shivered at first but after a few seconds he knew he was ok. he stuck out his soft little pink tongue and licked slighter on the arm  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:23 pm
Slighetr sighed and looked abck at aub "He's ok." He said with a smill.  

Slighter
Captain

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:32 pm
she smiled back at him though still slightly worried"I need to find a den....we need to find a den for his sake and our pups sake  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:35 pm
Slighter looked at her "I think i know just the thing." He said has he looekd up the moutain at his odl cave.  

Slighter
Captain

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:52 pm
Something urged Star to go find Heart. She knew she was needed, even if Heart denied it when she came into sight. She ran at a brisk trot, following Heart's scent as she snow crunched underneath her paws and snow fell on her fur. Although the snow made it harder for her to make out Heart's scent, she eventually made her way to Heart. Panting softly, she laid down beside Heart and licked her muzzle. She looked into her eyes questioningly instead of asking what's wrong in case she didn't want to talk just yet, in which Star would just stay silent if that true.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:03 pm
Heart opened her eyes as she awoke and she saw Star infront of her, "Hey Star..." Heart said quietly and calmly as she stretched. She licked Star's muzzel and sat down on her hind legs slowly as she was a little achey from sleeping in such a tight ball.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:41 pm
Star smiled softly. "'Morning, sleepy head. How are you?" She cocked her head as she looked up at Heart. "I thought I'd visit you today. That okay with you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:44 pm
Heart nodded her head and smiled duley. "Yeah that's fine."Heart said. "How are you?" She asked as she shook her self a little.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:49 pm
"I guess I'm okay. I haven't seen anyone around lately." She looked intently at Heart. "But you...there's something wrong, isn't there? Do you feel like telling me? Maybe I could help in some way... but if you don't want to talk about, that's also fine with me." She smiled and nuzzled her.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:52 pm
"I don't know where anyone is... Well I just gave birth... gave the pup to Drave, though I have no clue where they are now... and I probably could care less..." Heart said slowly. "I'm glad you're okay though." Heart scratched herself with her hind leg for a moment.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:56 pm
"Oh..." Star wagged her tail and tried to be optimistic. "Well, you certainly know how to keep your looks up even though you just gave birth!" She laughed. "You know what we should do? We should to and soak in that new hot spring that was just discovered! It'd do a whole lotta good to you! Especially since you just gave birth!" She got up and wagged, bidding Heart to come with her.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games