Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
Demon's Lair Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:20 pm
[Tumorias sat down where she was standing and asked.] What are you doing here anyways?

[Sora sighed unhappily.] I would have been at the lake but the plant is gone... [[Then she looked around them.] Wasn't Kaoru with you guys earlier?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:16 pm
Jin looked over at Sora, "He went to get Leana.." he replied, "He should be here in a moment.." he added in and turned intohis human form, resting one leg under the other he looked at his hand and mumbled something to himself. Then looking up at Sora and Tumorias, he smiled and counted down, "3....2..."

Leana came rushing out of the woods laughing and fell into Jin's waiting arms, "Jin!" she giggled and turned around sitting in Jin's lap, watching Kaoru jumped into the clearing in his wolf form.

Kaoru twirled and sat down,"Hello everyone!" he said happily and looked around.

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:24 pm
[Sora smiled.] Leana, Kaoru glad to see you guys! [She then stiffened and looked around...smelling a very familiar scent..]

[Tumorias saw Sora stiffen and asked worriedly.] Is something wrong?!

[Out of nowhere a blonde wolf jumps into the clearing. Changing into his human form he wraps an arm around Sora'a shoulders and smiles.] Hello love! [The male says in a friendly voice.]

((My new character! mrgreen ))

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:36 pm
Jin looks at Sora and blinks seeing the new wolf. Hanging onto Leana tightly.

Leana jumped and felt Jin tighten around her.

Kaoru yelped and jumped seeing as the new wolf jumped out from where he was. Moving closer to Tumorias, "Sora...who's he?" he asked confused.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:47 pm
[Sora jumped and looked at her side. Her eyes widened when she saw Kail.] Kail?! What the hell are you doing here?! [Then looking at the others she said.] A wolf I wish I never met... [She grumbles as she takes his arm off her shoulders.]

[Tumorias looked at Kail. Not saying anything.]

[As soon as his arm was pushed off he put his arm around her shoulders again.] What am I doing here?! Looking for you of course! I got bored in that old, broken-down, human town! [He said to her smiling. Not paying attention or relizing the other wolves were there.]

[Sora sighed in annoyance and put her face into the palms of her gloved hands.]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:57 pm
Jin grumbled and got up, moving Leana to his side, "I need to leave for a moment..be back..." He looked at the new wolf, "when he's gone.." he whispered. Walking off into the woods.

Leana stood up and watched Jin leave then turned her attention back to Sora, "...." she started to say something decided not to. Placing her hands lightly over her mouth.

Kaoru turned into his girly human form and giggled, "He seems nice...dense..but nice Sora!" he said and moved next to Leana, seeing as though Jin had left.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:06 pm
[Sora looked up and Kaoru and her eyes crossed in annoyance.] Your telling me... [Then she once again took his arm off her shoulders and turned into her wolf form. Knowing he wouldn't mess with her then. Then she looked up at Jin who was leaving.] Everybody...this is Kail... [Then she looked at Kail.] Kail, that is Kaoru, Tumorias, and Leana. [She said slowly looking at each wolf when she said their name.]

[Tumorias waved slowly.] Hello...

[Kail sighed when she turned into her wolf form but then looked at the wolves finally relizing they were there. Smiling a bit he waves.] Hey!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:11 pm
Leana waved slightly, placing her hands at her side, "hello.."

Kaoru waved as well, in unison with Leana, "Yes yes hello.."

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:20 pm
[Sora walked next to Tumorias and changed into her human form. Looking up seriously she said.] I know you are lying about you leaving the human town Kail, you wouldn't leave your pack or mate for nothing...

[Tumorias looked up shocked. How could Sora tell?! He looked so happy and jolly!]

[Kail's eyes widened a bit as he looked at the ground. His hands turning into fists as they laid on his knees. He bit his lip lightly, not answering Sora just yet.]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:23 pm
Kaoru blinked and looked from Sora to Kail wondering the same as Tumorias.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:28 pm
Julie, and my pack were killed...the human town was burned to the ground.. [Kail says softly and slowly.]

[Sora's red eyes held sadness in them. Julie was a great friend, also she was carrying 3 pups with her.] Sorry about your loss Kail...

[Tumorias looked down at the ground. Not knowing what to say, she just met the wolf..]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:17 pm
Leana looked down unable to say anything, she quietly reached over and grabbed Kaoru's hand.

Kaoru felt bad for the new wolf, feeling Leana's hand he lightly squeeshed ((sp?)) and looked at her.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:21 pm
[Kail feeling the atmosphere saddening he looked up and smiled.] It is all in the past, and pluys, they want us to be happy and not holding the sadness forever..plus, they are in a better place anyways!

[Sora smiled and looked up.] Your right.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:20 pm
Leana smiled slightly and looked at Kail, seeing herself stare she looked away and at Kaoru.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:29 pm
[Kail smiled again and held up the peace sign. Then putting his hand down he askes.] Is there anything to good to hunt around here? I'm hungry!

[Sora narrowed her eyes and grabbed a small rock off the ground by her. Throwing it at his head she says.] Your always hungry!

[Tumorias softly laughed. Then looked at Kaoru and Leana.]

[When the rock hit his head he rubbed the spot. Whining he muttered.] That hurt Sora...

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff