Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:47 pm
Look like I said the first person that doesn't have BOTH items gets teh letters.. so if you only have one of the items, either the mask or headband, then you CAN win the letter!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:47 pm
i think that the new ppl should get thank you letters bcuz ppl who have em alrdy got em alrdy...give noobs a chance..for instance ppl like me and anbu...were new...and were poor..lol..just wondering..  

S_H_I_NO

Camui
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:48 pm
Izchi
Camui... uh... are you tired from being tied to a wooden board?

Hee heee... ^^ I slipped out. Gomen nasai... *bows* But, really needed a stretch and wanted to give someone else... a turn. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:49 pm
what if someone who has one of the items and gets the second item accidently(not wanting them) gets it..  

S_H_I_NO

Izchi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:49 pm
Camui
Izchi

Hee heee... ^^ I slipped out. Gomen nasai... *bows* But, really needed a stretch and wanted to give someone else... a turn. ^^

*Glances towards Ryuken* Heeeellloooooo... would you mine being tied to a wooden board and have Kunais thrown at you by random members of this guild?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:50 pm
Izchi
Camui
Izchi

*Glances towards Ryuken* Heeeellloooooo... would you mine being tied to a wooden board and have Kunais thrown at you by random members of this guild?

sure why not  

S_H_I_NO

anbu38

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:50 pm
i think anybody that ish a noob should get it..cuz alot of pple how have been on here a long time already have it...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:52 pm
Ryuken38
Izchi
Camui
Izchi

sure why not

Or maybe two people should be tied up... *Glances towards anbu38* Um... hmm... well, sometimes, there's a thing when a person could make more then one account to say they're a noob with. And then, they get to claim they're a noob and get free things... hmm... that sounds like fun.  

Izchi
Crew

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:53 pm
Ryuken38
i think that the new ppl should get thank you letters bcuz ppl who have em alrdy got em alrdy...give noobs a chance..for instance ppl like me and anbu...were new...and were poor..lol..just wondering..

Here's a good suggestion in case you don't win the letter I'm giving away: don't spend ANY of your gold. NONE.

Then, when you have around 5000 gold, none wasted, you'll be able to buy a july letter or ninja headband or fox mask off someone. They price on donation items are only going to rise with time (with very few exceptions) so it's best to get one as soon as you can.

ANd once you are able to do so, I suggest donating $5 to gaia every month in order to get one of each donation item available in the letter when they open. (Best to wait until near the end of the month when you find out what items are in the letters--that way you don't end up with an item you don't want.)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:54 pm
Izchi
Ryuken38
Izchi
Camui
Izchi

sure why not

Or maybe two people should be tied up... *Glances towards anbu38* Um... hmm... well, sometimes, there's a thing when a person could make more then one account to say they're a noob with. And then, they get to claim they're a noob and get free things... hmm... that sounds like fun.

yea put meeh on there make it more interestin...hahaha  

anbu38

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100

S_H_I_NO

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:55 pm
o...ok  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:55 pm
Zrana
Ryuken38

Here's a good suggestion in case you don't win the letter I'm giving away: don't spend ANY of your gold. NONE.

Then, when you have around 5000 gold, none wasted, you'll be able to buy a july letter or ninja headband or fox mask off someone. They price on donation items are only going to rise with time (with very few exceptions) so it's best to get one as soon as you can.

ANd once you are able to do so, I suggest donating $5 to gaia every month in order to get one of each donation item available in the letter when they open. (Best to wait until near the end of the month when you find out what items are in the letters--that way you don't end up with an item you don't want.)

Thank you for saying that! ^^
Um... question, Zrana... did you start to get annoyed at something? And then calmy said what was needed to be said?

>.> <.<  

Izchi
Crew

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:59 pm
nope, I just get longwinded sometimes. *multitasking*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:01 pm
anywayz how much does da handband and the make cost??  

anbu38

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100

Izchi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:03 pm
Zrana
nope, I just get longwinded sometimes. *multitasking*

Oh, hmm...

The pages to 50 is coming close. I wonder who the lucky winner will be...  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games