Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Outer Rim
OGG Publisher's Office: Now handling requests and complaints Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does this belong in the Outer Rim?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:40 pm

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:06 pm

Thanks

ElladanKenet
Crew

PaulTheWolf5575

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:33 pm

Lesee, I'm writing a Cruiser, A Star Cruiser, and a Frigate...those should be very useful Nelo, thank you...I may also add another corvette...
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:49 pm

the cruiser and star cruiser will probably be denied entry. anything over the size of frigate has been pushing the nerves of Cale, so don't be going too large in your head.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:55 pm

What the hell is this newfound banthashit?

Anyone care to clarify?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:56 pm

Yea, I thought so...I've got good spaces for them role-wise, and the Frigates need to be done. The Scythe or Lance (Pending approval) can fulfill the other two roles though. But I think at least the Star Cruiser should be allowed in, as a counter to the Nemesis...it will follow Alliance "More is better" doctrine, and fulfill the same role as the Nemesis...

Cale: What are you asking?

PaulTheWolf5575

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:00 pm

The ships.

Why the ships?
Has CW asked for ships?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:03 pm

Well, CW and I talked about it. I can't remember specifically if she asked for ships, but I do remember she was not against me creating them. I shall consult with her when she arrives.

And why does it matter? (Not CW, shouldn't I be able to create a ship, if I feel the need to? At least to bring in for consideration?)

PaulTheWolf5575

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:05 pm

Wow. That seems oddly vague.
Given that the GLF is her baby, you'd think CW would have a bigger voice in deciding what she needs and doesnt.
You seem rather insistant on sidestepping her altogether.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:14 pm

You realize that "shouldn't I bring it in for consideration" is an overstatement. When's the last entry you made that wasn't a ship?

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

PaulTheWolf5575

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:17 pm

Let's see. I made the Talon. That's the only ship, aside from the Lance I made. The others were Firestorm, Fanon Echani, and the Devourer tank. So 75% of my accepted postings are not ships, and 60% of my overall postings aren't.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:27 pm

"Then I apologize. Still, is there anything shorter than 700 meters that you could make? Cruisers aren't needed, and that's the point we're trying to drive home. Plus, with the discussion I'm having with CW even pushes against its creation.

"That pic was not meant to be a ship design for anything before Legacy 3. It is my fault for even showing it, since now you're too enamored with it to at least see what we're getting at. Its a GLF SSD. The sith have nothing against it, and all it would do is create more problems. We have cruisers, destroyers, and everything else. If anything should be added, it would be corvettes and frigates. We have everything else you need. The point is that nobody wants to use what's already there because the commanders are duking an ego trip out against each other."

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:29 pm

As I said before, they're trying to overcome their insecurities.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:32 pm

I ask again, what, aside from the Scythe is already there for the Core Fleet?

And I said every other ship in the works from me aside from the Star Cruiser designed to counter the Imperial Nemesis Class, is cruiser classifications or below.

PaulTheWolf5575

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:35 pm

I designed three fighters and theres the Gladius star Frigate. While Imperial it may be, you could always steal a few from 'em.
The empire has always had a hard time holding on to Kuati designed frigates.
The Outer Rim

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games