Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Just another day at the ninja academy...Maybey Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:34 pm
Tsunade came over to the group, "Alright lets get going. We need to finish this mission." she said walking away.
Shizume got up as she caught up to Tsunade, We have to talk later Ryo, she thought sending a message seeing if it would work.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:32 pm
Ryo caught the message from Shizume and sent one back. Sure, we will. Ryo stood up and placed the hilt in his pocket. He turned to Mizuumi and smiled. "Thank you." He sees that the others are ahead of them. "Let's go." He said as he grabbed her hand.

Mugen walked up to Ryo. "Well Ryo, I got to go. Just summon me when you need my help."

"Will do, Mugen." After Ryo said that, Mugen went back to his domain.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:43 pm
"Your welcome." Mizuumi said smiling. "This mission sure has turned out to be pretty interesting." She said as they caught up to the others and she looked down at Ryo still holding her hand.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:25 pm
Ryo finally caught up to the others unaware that he's still holding Mizuumi's hand.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Rashav

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:17 pm
"my aren't you two all lovey-dovey"
dark took the front
"well thanks to that fight I lost the bird but if we keep going this way we should reach a hideout or something"  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 3:17 am
((Speeking of Lovey-dovey, I teased both of them about on SC. rofl ))
"Or something. This mission has gone a bit wird." she said with a laugh as she walked next to Dark. "Don't you have Sakura's?" she asked curiously.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:35 am
Mizuumi blushed a little when Dark teased Ryo and her. "...." She looked down at their hands again and moved hers a bit, to hint that he was still holding her hand. She then quietly followed along with everyone listening to Dark and Shizume's conversation.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 2:55 pm
Ryo felt someone's moving his hand. he looked down and saw that he was still holding Mizuumi's hand. "...uh." Ryo quickly let go and began to blush while taking a few steps back away form the others.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Rashav

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:49 pm
"oh yea I should be able to find her that way"
dark stopped and waited a moment then heaved out a sigh
"to our left a bit by the cliff,but now they'll expect us"  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 4:37 am
"Do you think that they will be gaurding from all around or just in one area? I think someone should go ahead to figure out the situation ahead."  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:26 am
"Ok, Ill go check it out." Ryo said with confidence.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:39 pm
"Are you sure you want to go? Just be careful."  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:40 pm
Once Shizume heard the directions she did a henge looking like Orochimaru as she disappeared. Shizume arrived at the cliff shortly after as the ninja looked around they saw it was Orochimaru or they thought.
"Orochimaru-sama. The person is captured, What shall we do with her?" one of the gaurds asked.
"Nothing for now I want to speek to her." Shizume her voice was exactly like Orochimaru's.
"Hai." the gaurd said as he stepped out of the way.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:53 pm
"dam that's nice"
dark ajusted his eyes which were glossed over with his blood
"I see them all and I can't belive you tricked tham"  

Rashav

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:45 pm
"Ok, nevermind." Shizume, you're good. I never thought about doing that. Just be careful, ok. Ryo sent a message to Shizume's mind.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games