Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Hidden Leaf Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spikelema

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:28 am
Spikelema closes his eye's takes a deep breathe and tries with a final breathe punching as fast as he can.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:32 am
~sits down and watches them train as he medatates~  

Joelakaturbo

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:32 am
"Oh? why did you ditch him if he came to get you like he did?" she asked Joel as she moves into a defensive stance blocking Spike's punch and smiled, "Now your getting it..." She pushed Spike back again but not as hard as last time, "Would you like to stop now?" she asked, "Or continue?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:36 am
"Well this much is easy. I could do it again but what about my other hand my left one?" (Spike is left handed)  

Spikelema

Joelakaturbo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:36 am
~lowers head and sighs~ lets just say he tought me the three taboos, money, alchohol, and women. well he asked for some money. ten minutes laterI found him passed out with a bottle of sake in his hands inside his rom with two women, so lets jsut say he is "comfortable" sweatdrop but I did win my shorts back. I'm not too good at poker. sweatdrop I did manage to get some scrolls to study  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:40 am
"Interesting but that was a little to much info for me..." she cast a glance/glare over her shoulder at Joel before looking at Spike, "Wish to try with your left hand then lets. Then after you work with your left punches, I want you to use both hands and hit me." she nodded.  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Spikelema

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:42 am
Spikelema feels a strange energy inside his body as he prepares to punch. The energy flows through his arm just as he punches.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:44 am
~puts scrolls into his pouch~ well I did get some good info..he was the one trying to mess with us, with the ramen and all. he is also the one who attacked me. but he doesn't know anything about smoke. ~punches the air~ ahhh, time for some training  

Joelakaturbo

Joelakaturbo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:46 am
Spikelema
Spikelema feels a strange energy inside his body as he prepares to punch. The energy flows through his arm just as he punches.

~smiles~  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:48 am
"Right..." she says to Joel as she narrows her eyes watching Spikes punch still in her defensive stance. She blocks it with her hand, skidding backwards slightly and smiled, "Nice..."  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Joelakaturbo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:50 am
Polio
"Right..." she says to Joel as she narrows her eyes watching Spikes punch still in her defensive stance. She blocks it with her hand, skidding backwards slightly and smiled, "Nice..."

~raises one brow~ what? its Jiraiya what do you expect. you have no idea what I had to go through in order to summon xp need help?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:52 am
Spikelema try's to concentrate more of the energy into both his fists and punched polio with both in a wierd double thrust.  

Spikelema

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:57 am
"Hm..." she smirks and blocks both of the punches swiftly before jumping backwards and landed next to Joel looking at him, "No i don't need help and It maybe Jariya but please..i don't need any info on what he does and such." She looks back at Spike.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:01 am
Spikelema thinks about the strange energy inside him. "What is this strange energy?"  

Spikelema

Joelakaturbo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:03 am
Polio
"Hm..." she smirks and blocks both of the punches swiftly before jumping backwards and landed next to Joel looking at him, "No i don't need help and It maybe Jariya but please..i don't need any info on what he does and such." She looks back at Spike.

just be glad you don't live with the guy. ~looks at watch~ hmm well i better head to sleap. I'll talk to you guys later, i've sent friend request, lets spar sometime
~turns around and looks back at them and smiles~ bye! ~jumps out of site~  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games