Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Attendance:
  +1
  -1 (you're leaving?)
View Results

azngrlxanime

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:57 pm
hello my name is azngrlxanime. sory not good in introductions. i started reading twilight as year, november i believe... i absolutely LOVE TWILIGHT!
....im in 8th grade.... i heart making friends so if u wan PM me biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:33 pm
Hi im necro life i started reading twilight about a month ago and i loved them all.
My favorite type of music is alternitive rock i love nervana, evenecence, slipkont, and anyone around that style
My favorite Twilight character is alice shes so fun and happy she brings light to the story
Theres not much else about me im bad at introductions but if anyone has questions feel free to send me a message.  

Necro Life

gymsweetie15

Friendly Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:58 pm
Hello, I'm gymsweetie15, but everyone calls me sweetie. ^.^
I'm a recent fan of Twilight (started reading it at the end of July, read the rest of the series within a week), but I've loved reading fantasy for my entire life. =]
I love listening to most kinds of music, as long as it has a good beat. ;]
My favorite Twilight character, oo that's tough... but probably Emmet or Alice, since they both are so awesome. I also love Edward ;D
If you have any other questions, send me a PM! I always love making new friends ^.^

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:52 pm
User ImageI'm Emerald Healer (Em) for short and I started the series about two weeks ago. I read Twilight, then Breaking Dawn, then New Moon and I'm in the middle of Eclipse.I love all the vegetarian vampires, and I hope Stephenie finishes Midnight Sun, and also continues on with Kate and Garrett's story, And that Tanya finds a mate, too.
User Image  

Emerald Healer

ThisGameis A Rip Off

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:50 pm
hi! I'm catz_luver and ppl(on gaia) call me "catcat". I started reading the series, well, uhm..when was that?? uhm..yea, i remember now. August 6, 2008. and i finished reading the whole series on Aug. 31, 2008.

I love animes and mangas, but that subsided when twilight came into my life(LOL). I love animals especially cats. I also love reading books and I'M NOT a NERD. I also love listening to most kinds of music. My favorite twilight character is...Alice!! haha...also Edward..that's all.muah

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:29 am
Hello, my name is Joelle. I am seventeen and I live in New York. I am a staff member at a popular Twilight fansite called HisGoldenEyes and I have met the cast, author, and director of Twilight. This may sound weird to say but these books really have changed my life. Well that is all I will write for now. :]  

[ . J o e l l e . ]

demons_n_my_head

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:29 pm

My name is Demons_n_my_head, I'm twenty-years-old, and i reside somewhere in Texas.

I used to love to read, and after a long grace period twilight got me into reading again. I also like to work out, cook, and hang out with my friends-I am also an avid daydreamer *~*

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:51 pm
My name is Nightengail or as some on a personal level call me Mizu. 3nodding I started reading Twilight last year through the persuasion of a friend and I was hoked.I found that I couldn't put it down for more than two seconds.Im always a bookworm,but with that book i was addicted.Im the youngest of all my friends and my very best friend has changed my life.Im curious,sweet and sinisterly devious,when im in the mood mrgreen  

Nightengail24

Blessed Seeker

Prince of cosplay rolled 10 20-sided dice: 5, 10, 14, 7, 8, 9, 12, 2, 15, 15 Total: 97 (10-200)

Prince of cosplay

Romantic Lover

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:50 pm
my name is snowy leeno
some people call me eather snowy or leeno wichever

i started reading twilight last year biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:34 pm
I'm .Lady Rosewater., as you can see. I am 18 years old. I read Twilight when it had first came out! I fell in love with it! I've been reading Stephenie's books since then. I also love her book Host.

A friend of mine that didn't talk much was reading it one day in class and both me and another friend were like "so what are you reading? whats it about?" She said vampires. We were both like "I gotta read it!" I love vampires.
heart

Other than reading, I like Muse, rockband, DDR, horses, anime, manga and my boyfriend.
wink

.Lady Rosewater.

Invisible Sophomore

11,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Angels_Slayer7

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:51 pm
hey every1! im sara nd a huge fan of twilight! your free to message me and ask anything to get to know me!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:40 am
Hello My name is White_pinkroses, friends here call me Rose you can too!

i love to make ^^ thats just how i am Okay.. lets see

I'm 21, and i just recently read and finished the twilight saga.

I was spectacle at first, of course i was the same way about the Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings series as well. I never did read the Lord of the Rings only saw the movies. But it wasn't until the fourth book of Harry Potter came out did i start reading the series and got hooked.

I really enjoy this series the Twilight saga alot. I borrowed the first book from someone and read it in two days! I couldn't put it down. I waited to borrow the second book as well but couldn't wait and bought the first and second. It was soo good that since the fourth was out, i bought the third and fourth and read them too. All four in like a week. And i reread them again and took time and finished in like 2. So i really love the books and can't wait for more.

Thanx!

Rose ^^  

white_pinkroses

Interesting Fatcat

ElementelTwilight

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:26 am
Hiya
Uhm... I just joined here and I've only been reading this saga for a short time. I'm about half way through "Eclipse" right now. I'm currently a junior in High School. And, I AM a boy who likes Twilight and I AM straight! lol, just incase you were wondering! Anyway, thats about it

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:33 pm
Hello, I just joined today, and I've been reading this series since a year ago. I'm halfway through Breaking Dawn, so no spoilers please. I'm currently a high school student. Even though a lot of people say they like Edward Cullen, I actually like Emmett more. I can't wait for the movie, and yeah. That's about it.  

Kun-Evo

tiger_lilly52908

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:57 pm
hi! imtiger_lilly52808, but you can call me tink. huge twilight fan. huge role play fan.... also a half breed wolf..... needi say more?  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff