Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:00 pm
"Karissa, you can't always protect me. Either of you. But this is between my family and I'm not letting my best friends get involved." Arianna said once she and Rachel caught up with her.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:03 pm
Estelluna sensed the arguement and seized to a stop. She sat there under water and raised up to see them.  

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:07 pm
"Estelluna, thank god" Arianna cried, hugging her friend. "Don't do that again" Arianna lectured her.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:22 pm
Estelluna backed away and shivered, quickly she dove back in the water. She dove deep hiding in the rocks, her pack there with her.  

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:25 pm
Arianna sighed. She felt like crying. Everything was stirring up old memories, camping with her family, christams. Arianna turned and ran, she couldn't take it anymore, she was going to find her father by herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:37 pm
Estelluna ran quickly and through water she ran to long and ended up in Canadain waters.  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:34 pm
Rachel signed, sitting down on a rock and looking up at Karissa.
"What are we going to do with them? We've established that Arianna won't stop being masochistic, and we've completely lost Estelluna." Rachel let out a frustrated sigh. "What have we gotten ourselves into?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:25 pm
Arianna finally cooled off and went back to them. "I heard that comment about me." Arianna siad, a little upset but she knew it was true.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:28 pm
Rachel gripped Arianna in a huge hug, Rachel looking more like a sad child than ever. She could use her childish wonder when she wanted to. She felt her eyes go big and puppy like. "You're not going to leave again are you? Because when you're not with us you seem to get hurt." Rachel ditched the kid look. "Because I hope you realize that my telekinesis makes me the most powerful vampire that you could find...ever."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:33 pm
-I have to go to a sleepover I'll be on tomorow-
Arianna hugged her back. "I can't promise that but for now I'm not leaving. "And I think my dad may be a bit stronger than you are so watch your back" Arianna said.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:05 pm
have fun, with your sleeping!
Rachel frowned, not liked Arianna's underestimation of her powers. "You know, he has power over peoples minds, he can't really control that power when I can kill him without even touching him." Laughing evilly, she picked up Arianna before she could protest and dragged her and Karissa back to her place. "We are going to have an old fashioned sleep over, especially with the no sleeping!"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:36 pm
Karissa let herself be dragged without protest to Rachel's house. Once there, though, she said "So, Rachel? What do you have in mind for this sleepover?"  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:44 pm
"...Makeovers...duh" Rachel dug out her makeup, last time she had used it had been......a long time ago. "And then we talk, we're very very good at that." She pulled the girls into the massive room that was her closet. "Ok, choose what you want. But first we have to choose who we're dressing up."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:49 pm
Karissa grimaced at the word 'makeover'. "I volunteer Arianna." She'll need some distraction, thought Karissa.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:52 pm
She's at a sleepover, I guess when she talks we'll play her for now
"YA! Come on Arianna lets go!" She quickly pulled out all the clothes that would fit Arianna, because Rachel was fairly tiny. Then she got out all the makeup and started making Arianna more beautful then being a vampire made her.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games