Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Welcome to Forks (RPG) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
yes!!!
65%
 65%  [ 19 ]
no!!!
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
......i like spiders....
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:55 pm
"You guys worry about me to much. I will be fine." Arianna siad.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:01 pm
"All things considered, I know I'd feel a lot better about the situation if one of us were to come with you if you absolutely must go," Raine said.  

Mystifying Social Disease

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:31 pm
"Won't that seem a little suspicious? If you insist someone can wait outside the classroom, just don't make it too obvious that you're watching me alright?" she said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:29 pm
Alessandra shrugged. She wasn't even in their class, she still didn't know which teacher they were talking about.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:35 pm
"James Ackerman is who we're talking about" Arianna said, noticing that Alessandra was a bit confused.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:37 pm
Raine frowned "I've heard his name before." "Oh, so you're on first-name basis with him?" Alessandra teased.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:18 pm
"Me? No, he's my teacher and you hear their names at like, the begining of the year but no in class I just call him Mr. Ackerman because he's my teacher" Arianna defended herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:25 pm
Mirri rolled her eyes. "I'm going to go find Aysel. Anybody not watching over Arianna can come with me." Mirri strode away, still a little angry that nobody was listening to her.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:42 pm
"Mirri, I will take extra precautions I swear. But if you really want me to cancel this I need to know what he did" Arianna said, once she caught up to her. "Please, Mir, I want to help you I do, I don't like arguing with you but I also need to go to this and I need to have a good reason to cancel" Arianna pleaded.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:55 pm
"He tried to make me kill my family Ari. That makes him a monster. I can't, I just can't, I mean, the one time that I ever get angry, is the one time you won't take my word for it. When has that ever not been enough?" Said Mirri, going from anger to desperation as fast as only a vampire could.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:58 pm
"Mirri, oh my god, I'm so sorry." she said hugging her friend. "I shouldn't have doubted you. I need to go, I'll see you guys later" Arianna said, running out of the school. She started crying, tearless sobs when she got to the grave of her family. She hadn't meant to doubt Mirri, but she liked to have facts before she decided not to do something, something she inherited from her mother who was an FBI agent and her father who was a cop.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:50 pm
Raine looked at Alessandra. "I'll see you at the house. There's some things I need to do." She gave her a small parting wave before walking out of the school and straight to a small forest. She climbed a tree and breathed in the fresh air.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:01 am
Alessandra decided - after seeing that Mirri was deadly serious - that she was going to be one of the people to go with Arianna afterschool. But since everyone else had gone off, she was unsure what to do until then. At the last moment, she remembered the reason why she was out of class in the first place. She ran quickly back to the room, and flashed a smile in the teacher's direction to prevent any complaints. Setting the hall pass back down, she went to her seat.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:58 am
After composing herself Arianna went back to class. She handed the teacher the hall pass. The rest of the day seemed to go by slowly and soon it was the end of the day. "I'm gonna go tell him I've got a dentists appointment and that I can't stay after school alright?" Arianna told Mirri when she found.  

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:01 am
When she was sure that school had ended she hopped down from the tree and made her way back to the school to find her friends. She was very worried. She stopped by her locker to pick up a few things.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games