Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Other Creatures Of Forks! Restart at Page 43! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hmm..Should I make more? More, RPs that is.
  Yes
  No
  I like Create Your Own Twilight Person better
View Results

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:49 pm
Echi moved to her classroom and to her suprise she was the only one there. She put her stuff on the back of the seat and went outside again.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:32 pm
Linnea practically sighed in relief when she walked through her homeroom door, but she checked the impulse, because it wasn't something the usual highschool student would do. She tried to force her face into a sullen frown, but she couldn't do that either. Linnea chose a chair and just sat in it while she waited for other students - and the teacher - to stream in.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:40 pm
Ella walked to her classroom, smiling in contrast to all the other frowning teenagers. She entered the almost empty room, waving at the one girl sitting at the back. She took a seat near the front, and pulled out her binder, getting ready for class.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:17 pm
(Do you mean me? Er, Linnea?)  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Aquarian Shadow

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:05 pm
{{OMG! I'm so sorry I took so long in posting. My modem got fried in a thunderstorm and I only just got it replaced. I didn't have time to go to the library either because my teachers are bloody tyrants who've already heaped on the homework.}}

Ammon stood on the roof of a building looking down at the town below him. The full moon, hanging brightly in the inky sky seemed dim suddenly and the elvish vampire's head jerked up. A strange wind picked up, blowing back his long black jacket and pulling snowy white bangs from his pale face. Something wasn't right. further toward the edge of the town he could sense several different people calling on magic, and lots of it. He frowned as he recognized the power signature of some of the witches and vampires of the prominent covens. He knew they were power hungry and wicked but he thought even they would take more care in using their power in a predominantly human area. Jumping over the ledge on the roof he let himself drop the 20 feet down and landed as gracefully as a cat, stopping only a moment before racing towards the source of the magic. If those idoits got caught it also meant a threat to him and his coven, and he would not allow that to happen.

A startled cry came from a few streets a head and he sped up. When he reached the street it came from he hung back in the shadows for a moment as he looked around. Several of the allied covens members were hanging around injured, and in the middle of the street a girl and one of the vampires fought. Ammon raised his eyebrows in surprise. Had they all been beaten by the fair haired girl.Blood was soaking into her shirt from her shoulder and her footing was becoming less sure and her spells weakening. He realized the girl was an elf and his angry towards the covens flared.The vampire darted foreward and grabbed her arm.

"You're mine!" he snarled.

Ammon stepped out from the shadows.

"Let her go." He commanded, his voice dangerously calm. "Or you may not have the chance to live to regret it."

" Aw, aren't you a hero." the other vampire sneered.

Ammon took another step foreward and called on his illusion. Shadows swirled and 12 more of him appeared, each seeming more real then the real hi,. and rushed at the vampire. In his one hand closed around the other's throat and the silvery light gathering around his hand turned to flame as it hit. The vampire shrieked and stumbled back trying to smoother the flames. In doing so he had released his grip on the girl and Ammon wasted no time in picking her up. He stood there a moment and a thick heavily scented silver mist appeared. The spell would give the remaining coven members the same treatment and the scent would hopefully cover his and the girls until they were far enough away. He adjusted his hold on her and then ran, not stopping until he reached the edge of his coven's territory.

'She's an elf,' He realized as he set her down under a tree. She was still slightly conscious but he could sense her getting weaker and he doubted if she could last much longer and he had used a far amount of magic to help them get away. He wouldn't have the strength to heal her.

" Hey, can you still hear me?I'm here to help you." He told her, worry creeping into his voice. " Please, say something if you can."

{{Wow, I think that's my longest post ever.}}

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:08 pm
Linnea stared warily at the only other girl to enter her homeroom so far. The girl who'd noticed her; the girl who'd waved at her. Humans usually never noticed Linnea, because she was so inobtrusive. She stayed out of the complications of highschool social politics, and she gathered no friends nor enemies. Who was this girl, then, that she had seen Linnea? What was she?

(A change from my previous portrayal of Linnea, I know, but unlike last time Linnea doesn't know everyone's not human yet. She's in 'human' mode, where to survive she has to be as inconspicuous as possible.)  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:56 pm

Ella felt the stare of the quiet girl behind her, but chose to ignore it. Perhaps she had been too friendly. The bell rang soon after and a handful of reluctant looking students filed into the room, leaving both Ella and that other girls seats empty. She turned around to glance at her, and gave a small smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:26 pm
(Leaving them empty?)

Linnea smiled hesitantly back. If this fellow student was going to take an interest in her, it wouldn't hurt to try and be their friend. Or, at least, not an enemy. Nothing was going to last for much longer, anyways, so Linnea would only have to keep up the act for another half year.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Velsaria

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:23 pm
{{No problem.}}
Zelandra was trying to make sense of what had just happened. The vampire had caught hold of her but it seemed that someone had freed her from his grip. That same person also seemed to have picked her up and carried her as she teetered on the edge of unconsciousness. She could feel her magic and strength running out. True she'd been bitten but the small amount of venom left in the would would most likely kill her now rather then turn her.

Vaguely she was aware of someone talking to her, a young man she thought. His voice was worried but she couldn't even hear clearly any more. She tried to speak but no sound came. Her arm began to burn as the seal she put on the venom began to fail and it spread. If she could have she would have screamed but the only noise she was able to make was a small frightened whimper.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:23 pm
next to them empty... Bah!>

Ella turned back around, smiling to herself. She settled in, taking notes when the teacher expected it, and answering one or two questions herself. Human school was apparently going to be much easier than she thought.  

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:13 pm
Echi darted for her next class, until she remembered her backpack was in the one room. She beelined there after a quick turned and found two others in the room.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:17 pm
Linnea, and the rest of the class, stared as a girl dashed to the doorway of their classroom, and stood there. "I forgot my backpack," said the girl by means of explanation, and the majority of the humans lost interest after that. Linnea stared intently at the stranger though. She was very pretty, Linnea decided. And confident, if she could interrupt the teacher without a second thought; as if she didn't care at all.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:14 pm
Ella glanced at the stranger at the door, and noticed the other girl's interest. She pulled out a piece of scrap paper and quickly scribbled a message on it. Watcha doing? My name's Ella. She wrote, and then kicked it under the desks to hit the other girl's foot.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:09 pm
Linnea flinched when the paper hit her foot. For the longest time, she was too afraid to reach down and pick the piece up. Then, when she did, she feared she looked awkward. But in any case, the words she read from the paper were Watcha doing? My name's Ella. Linnea's brow creased in perplexity. She hadn't been doing anything she wasn't supposed to, had she? Or maybe Ella was always such a forward girl. Linnea wrote neatly and carefully on the back of the slip, My name is Linnea.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:19 pm
Echi hurried by the other students to retrieve her backpack. She picked it up and grinned at the two girls that kept intrest in her. She gave a quick turn and bolted out the door to her class.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff