Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:19 pm
((So I'm nocturnnal.. ninja sue me))
Sira ran over to Nanaka. "Whats wrong..?" he asked her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:22 pm
((ooc: ~nyah! ima not gonna sue you... rolleyes anyway... when do ya think Reks will be on? I need to finish my RP wit him... T T))  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

deliciously H I C K

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:24 pm
((Can't help it. :] ))

"It's my-," Nanaka turned away from Sira as the laser in her eye activated. She dropped to her knees as the pain got worse. "I can't stop it!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:26 pm
((ooc: well i g2g, just thought i'd stop by... i think my mom's awake... o.o"))  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:28 pm
((O.O))
Sira tried to help her up. He had a worried look on his face. "W-What is it..?" he asked her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:31 pm
Nanaka slowly stood up. "It's this." She ran her hand over the mechanical part of her head. "I think it's- OW! I think it's short circuting." She gave a sigh of relief as the laser shut off, only to groan as the heat censor came on.  

deliciously H I C K

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:35 pm
Sira took a step back in case something went off. "Are you going to be okay?" he asked Nanaka gently.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:38 pm
"I... I don't know." Nanaka winced. "This has never happened before..." She sat down next to her scythe, cradling her head in her hands.  

deliciously H I C K

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:44 pm
((We need more havoc twisted ))
Sira held up her scythe so it didn't fall. Suddenly he thought he heard something. 'Whats that..?' he wondered silently as he stood there. The next thing he knew someone had slammed their knee into his stomach.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:49 pm
"Sira?" Nanaka asked, hearing something. She curled into her self as something else activated, sending a wave of pain through her entire body.

((OOo, who is the stwanger?))  

deliciously H I C K

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:53 pm
((I is guessing Akatsuki))
Sira coughed up blood as the strange man shoved his knee into his stomach. He looked up his vision blurred. "W-Who are you..?" he muttered all he could make out was a black cloak.

"So pathetic.." the man said smirking.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:57 pm
((Pwetty stwangers.))

Nanaka looked up, her eyes wide in horror. She recognized that voice. She stood up slowly, grabbing her scythe.

"It's almost sad, un." A cocky voice muttered.  

deliciously H I C K

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:01 am
Sira just barely recognized the second voice.. "D-Deidara..?" he muttered kicking the other Akatsuki member in the head. He wiped the blood from his mouth wincing slightly. 'They're after me this time..' he thought while pulling out a kunai.

Kisame stood up his face beared a small scratch. "Oh well.." he said smirking  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:11 am
"The one and only, un."

Nanaka glared at the two members of Akatsuki, her temper flaring. "Where are the other two goons?" She swung her scythe at Deidara, who stepped out of the way, just in time.

"You're not getting away this time, un."  

deliciously H I C K

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:14 am
Sira swung a hard kick at Deidara. 'Damn it Reks and Fuyu are in danger' he thought as his foot made contact with Deidara's shin.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games