Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:18 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she smiled and looked out the window, she saw a car coming their way and thought it was going to hit them "hey look out" she yelled pointing to the car

as the car comes past them marcus sees a pet dog and starts to bark at it
boris rolls up the window
boris:ya...i dont think that you should do that
marcus:but it was so much fun
boris hears her and says we arent going to hit them dont worry
she looked at him "but it looked like it" then she turned and lighlty slapped marcus's arm "dont expose us, if you do that then what will you do?" she asked pushing back her long black hair, she looked out her window

sorry it was just so much fun and so very tempting hmm i wounder what your father is doing right now?
boris:father?
"yes my father the Vampire King" she said looking out her window "hes probably worried sick and sending guards to search for us"

boris:KING!
marcus:he probably thinks that im working with my father septimus and have kidnapped you  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:21 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she smiled and looked out the window, she saw a car coming their way and thought it was going to hit them "hey look out" she yelled pointing to the car

as the car comes past them marcus sees a pet dog and starts to bark at it
boris rolls up the window
boris:ya...i dont think that you should do that
marcus:but it was so much fun
boris hears her and says we arent going to hit them dont worry
she looked at him "but it looked like it" then she turned and lighlty slapped marcus's arm "dont expose us, if you do that then what will you do?" she asked pushing back her long black hair, she looked out her window

sorry it was just so much fun and so very tempting hmm i wounder what your father is doing right now?
"yes my father the Vampire King" she said looking out her window "hes probably worried sick and sending guards to search for us"

marcus:he probably thinks that im working with my father septimus and have kidnapped you
"yes king now quit shouting" she looked at the sun "yea he probably thinks that and is now searching everywhere, boy is he going to do some major damage"  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:24 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

"yes king now quit shouting" she looked at the sun "yea he probably thinks that and is now searching everywhere, boy is he going to do some major damage"

i wish there was some way to stop the blood shed in linus forest
boris:sorry
the car gets close to the city and is the floan on to a street and into a area
filled with houses
boris:you can stay at my house it only has three rooms one of wich is mine  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:30 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

filled with houses
"its ok and umm sure i guess" she looked at the houses "one more thing" she said smiling weakly "how do i get out?" she asked looking at the buttons and a weird looking handle  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:34 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

filled with houses
"its ok and umm sure i guess" she looked at the houses "one more thing" she said smiling weakly "how do i get out?" she asked looking at the buttons and a weird looking handle
as the car lands marcus figures out how to open the window and crawls out of the window when no one was around
boris:just pull that handle marcus dont crawl out of the window
marcus looks back through the window
marcus:too late  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:36 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

filled with houses
as the car lands marcus figures out how to open the window and crawls out of the window when no one was around
she smiled "thanks" she pulls the handle and it makes a noise "hey i think i broke it" she said taking her hand away, she pushed the door and it opened "umm ok" she said and got out of the car  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:40 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

filled with houses
she smiled "thanks" she pulls the handle and it makes a noise "hey i think i broke it" she said taking her hand away, she pushed the door and it opened "umm ok" she said and got out of the car
marcus stands up and looks at the door
marcus:this i know how to use i remember it from the time in the facility
markus tries to open it but finds it locked  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:42 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

filled with houses
"hmm let me try" she said and puts one of her long nails in the lock and turned it, she heard a click and opened the door "hey i did it" she said smiling  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:45 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"hmm let me try" she said and puts one of her long nails in the lock and turned it, she heard a click and opened the door "hey i did it" she said smiling

marcus walked in looking at all the things on the shelves but lays down on the couch
marcu:its warm  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:47 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

marcus walked in looking at all the things on the shelves but lays down on the couch
she jumps on him "hey dont take up all of the room now" she said smiling "move over" she laughed and stood up, she looked around  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:53 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

she jumps on him "hey dont take up all of the room now" she said smiling "move over" she laughed and stood up, she looked around

marcus yelps as she lands on him he then moves into a sitting position

goris:i see you have allready made yourselves at home  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:57 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

she smiled and sat next to marcus "i hope i didnt hurt you" she said smiling, she looked at boris "yea its nice and comfy, but doesnt look anything like my castle"  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:00 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

she smiled and sat next to marcus "i hope i didnt hurt you" she said smiling, she looked at boris "yea its nice and comfy, but doesnt look anything like my castle"
marcus:no it was just a suprise
boris:well we all cant aford a castle
marcus heads back down to the car and gets the others he then finds a bedroom and lays them down on it  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:03 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

marcus heads back down to the car and gets the others he then finds a bedroom and lays them down on it
"ok well there are 5 of us including you boris, and three bedrooms" she said thinking "that means we have to share rooms" she stood up and walked around  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:05 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

"ok well there are 5 of us including you boris, and three bedrooms" she said thinking "that means we have to share rooms" she stood up and walked around

marcus walks out of the bedroom
so how do we split the rooms?  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games