Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Lies, War, Deseption (BEGINS!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:26 pm

*logen suddently wakes up, she walks over to her saria and say the words:*

"khernol lexia hithrend kherus(in the old elvish thounge, this was words that restrained the seer's abilities to see intoo the future to only the good parts the words ment: may you see only whats good)"

*as she said that she sat in her bed with saria's head in her lap
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:29 pm

(back, burnt my thumb, hurts like heck, wat i miss?)

Aprilbaby1

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:35 pm

lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz

*Logen slept but in her sleep, she was walking in a dark forest, looking for her sister, she was walking in the woods forever it felt like, untill she had seen a white elven castle, she saw a girl that was standing in the middle of the field, she knew at once in her heart that this had to be her sister, the little girl, was saria*

Saria as a little girl looked up at her and lauphed her Blond and pink under hair blew in the Breeze, Saria Saw the Vision she standed up her ee's narrow she can see her dream Saria's eyes then go in the back of her head and she faints
hige walks over to her and lightly shakes her
hey whats wrong you look like your losing your mind

Her eye's r completely white her eye's r in the back of her head she goes unconciuos in his arm's
hige lightly picks her up and takes her to the guest room and lays here down on the bed he then walks out of the room and back to the liveing room

After a while she wakes up and breathes in vary loud and Gasps for air she hold her head and alks out

(Srry I had to go eat dinner and yell at my dad for makeing steak)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:37 pm

she walks up to the town and looked around, she walked inside a bar, not caring who was staring at her scar, some peopled would get the courage to go up to her and ask, but all she does is ignore them and drink her drink

Aprilbaby1

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:40 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz

*Logen slept but in her sleep, she was walking in a dark forest, looking for her sister, she was walking in the woods forever it felt like, untill she had seen a white elven castle, she saw a girl that was standing in the middle of the field, she knew at once in her heart that this had to be her sister, the little girl, was saria*

Saria as a little girl looked up at her and lauphed her Blond and pink under hair blew in the Breeze, Saria Saw the Vision she standed up her ee's narrow she can see her dream Saria's eyes then go in the back of her head and she faints

Her eye's r completely white her eye's r in the back of her head she goes unconciuos in his arm's
hige lightly picks her up and takes her to the guest room and lays here down on the bed he then walks out of the room and back to the liveing room

After a while she wakes up and breathes in vary loud and Gasps for air she hold her head and alks out

*Logen follows her*
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:45 pm

Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

*Logen follows her*
hige looked at her and logen as they came out
oh your awake

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:49 pm

lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

*Logen follows her*
oh your awake

[in the rp yes... but in rl i really gotta sleep... :3 see you's laters ;3]
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:51 pm

(k bye XD happy 4th) she orders another drink, while thinking about her brothers, she sighs "they seem ok" she thought "but are they really ok?" she takes a big gulp and looks at her scar, barely healing, "well it was worth the risk, i guess"

Aprilbaby1

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:52 pm

Aprilbaby1
(k bye XD happy 4th) she orders another drink, while thinking about her brothers, she sighs "they seem ok" she thought "but are they really ok?" she takes a big gulp and looks at her scar, barely healing, "well it was worth the risk, i guess"
(i just blew up then entire south side of oklahoma!)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:52 pm

Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

*Logen follows her*
oh your awake

[in the rp yes... but in rl i really gotta sleep... :3 see you's laters ;3]
{night}

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:53 pm

neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
(lol XD i burnt my thumb, it hurts like heck, while almost blowing up the house XD)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:54 pm

Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
(lol XD i burnt my thumb, it hurts like heck, while almost blowing up the house XD)
(i blew up everything but my house!)

neon blue penguin

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:54 pm

Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
{i lit a flying fire cracker and scared him into the pool}
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:55 pm

neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
(i blew up everything but my house!)
(lol nice) (its awsome blowing up things, like we almost blew up the mail boxes XD)

Aprilbaby1

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:55 pm

[happy 4th juli to everyone, well here in Norway, we dont even make a special dinner for the ocation ;3 we dont selebrate 4th. juli ;3 *Wacram sleeps in her bed nohw*]
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games