Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
New Members, introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:01 am

Devilotmarkky
Hello everyone, I am devilot the femboi husky =]
I love games and I speak Japanese.
If you'd like to know more about me please let me know.

Howdy and welcome

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:35 pm

hello! im new here 3nodding

um... im not really sure what to say... sweatdrop

uh... im currently an art student, love cats and my favorite color is green!

shruikan

Salty Phantom

Hidden by Dust

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:31 pm

Hello...
My name is Kit...
I'm new here...
Never been apart of a Furry guild before...
Thought I would give it a try...
So..
-Blushes.-
Here I am.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:29 pm

Welcome, newbies.

Artemis Vulpes

Gerhardt Ramien

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:42 pm

xd Sorry all, I forgot to introduce myself. I am Gerhardt Ramien.
I am a male, pansexual, and very dominant, Black Panther.
If you have any questions or just want to hang out,
make sure to PM me smile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:46 pm

Be prepared for people asking you want pan-sexual is. X3 I am as well, but find it easier to just say I am bi most of the time.

Artemis Vulpes

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:54 am

User Image

Hello, I'm Demoness of Heart but most of my friends call me Vexen and you are welcome to as well <3
Never been apart of a furry guild but I know I like to RP and I know I like furries.

Her heart races deep as she sleeps...
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:41 pm

Mmm, I had been a part of this guild before (as either Diadrin or Yondara_The ChaosMage, I'm not sure which one it was...), and had posted an introduction back then. But, that was quite some time ago. Years, now? And I have changed, as both a person and a member of the furrie community, so I suppose a new introduction would be appropriate. XD

Well, I go by Jynnxie, if you couldn't tell from my username. It's the name I use both online, as a furrie and in other places, as well as the name I prefer to go by in real life.

As a human, I am pagan and a gaming geek. I am pansexual, polyamorous and I live to be a pervert. I'm biologically male, but I am also waveringly transgendered. I generally have a very feminine nature, as far as my personality go, but I'm not interested in hormones, surgery or other procedures. I'm proud of all of these things, by the way, and wouldn't change a thing. x3

As a furrie, I am a hybrid; half unicorn, half dragon. My fursona is a spell-casting character, with minor magical characteristics of both unicorns and dragons. However, she must train to unlock her powers and they are limited by a strict code of science - the more power she channels, the shorter her life span becomes. Naturally, she doesn't try to move stars, alter the flow of time or teleport planets between star systems.

She works as a private investigator who more or less drifts between towns and cities. Wherever her adventures find her last, she stays in that place until someone else needs her help. You could call her a bleeding heart, because she will always go out of her way to help anyone who needs it.

I'm not ashamed to admit that my character is a hermaphrodite, with sexual characteristics of both the male and female form. This has caused some friction between myself and some of those who would consider themselves more "main-stream" furries, but I am totally unapologetic for it. I am so unapologetic, because I use my fursona to represent who I am as a person, and things I feel or want to be. In this particular case, it's a representation of my dual gender-identity. So, all I ask is that people be mature about it. :3

Well, that's about it, unless someone wants to know something extremely specific. sweatdrop If you do, just drop me a PM or something. I haven't been on gaia officially in months, but lately I've been trying to get back into it. So, I'll be around to answer those questions. ^-^

Clover_of_the_Oasis

ScholarSixHeavens

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:39 am

Hello everyone! I'm Still figuring out where exactly I fit in with the furry community at large, so I don't really have a fursona... yet :3
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:49 pm

*waves* Hi y'all. ^_^ I'm Noninimicus, but since most of my friends hate that name, I go by Noni. I'm a Himalayan Wolf/Chow Chow mix, which means that I'm short and very fluffy. 3nodding

Noninimicus

5,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

Aldrine

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:44 pm

Hello. My name is Samantha. Sam preferably. I've been a furry for a little while now. I had to keep it kinda secret thanks to prejudice and things like that. My boyfriend doesn't understand why I like this stuff but for me it's just another faucet of myself I believe.

Native Americans use to send their children into the woods when they hit puberty to go find their spirit animal and that's kinda why I felt this made sense.

I am a gray tabby house cat. Um I wouldn't say I'm Bi quite yet more like Bi-curious? I needed someplace to share myself with because my boyfriend doesn't understand this part of me.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:35 pm

A very big welcome to everyone joining is this past week.

Selene Aries

Halcyon Fire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:34 pm

I'm Misty. ^o^ I'm a cat demon, I have the form of a slender gray cat. Not very tall, and quite shy. -^o^-

:3
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:23 pm

Hey guys,
I'm a college football player and am trying to find a different side of me.
I feel very welcome here... HOWDY EVERYONE!

Go_Coyote_Go

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:26 pm

hi hi ^.^ Welcome to the guild
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games