Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
The Konoha, Hidden Leaf, Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

panda-shinobi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 1:59 pm
Windblade
"Yes you do need to come in here Polio.." Wind says from a nearby bench.

(( BTW, Grats to Panda for finsihin Lesson 20! ^^ ))

-walks in to the class room and takes a seat- man its been a while, havent fell asleep in this desk in ages.... (so does that mean Im a Jounin?)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:13 pm
(( No lol, you're taking the Jounin exam with me as we speak =P ))

Wind glances down at the ground from the trees and sees several people seemingly bored. He heaves a sigh and turns off Bon'z "Arigatou" in his mp3 player.

"Listen up! Anyone who wants some good one-on-one training can find it with me. Only one person at a time though, first come first serve!" Wind shouted so that everyone could hear him. That should stir up some fun.  

Windblade

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:52 pm
Endless runs up to the tree with his ramen bowl on his back. "I want training."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:21 am
ok what about now...am i one now?  

panda-shinobi

MixedUp92

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:43 pm
panda-shinobi
ok what about now...am i one now?
you need to take the jounin exam  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 6:52 pm
He is XD

He's just interminably unpatient^^/  

Windblade

panda-shinobi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:31 pm
hee hee i guess your right -scratches head with a laugh-  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 9:27 pm
if theres a med ninja around here plz fallow me to the hokage quickly  

panda-shinobi

Windblade

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 9:42 pm
(( Congratulations! to panda for attaining Jounin Rank =D ))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:53 am
"I guess I better attain the next rank but I am way behind on tests." Spikelema scratches his chin. "Time to train!" walks out running into the door. "Ouch! It takes time to adjust to this."  

Spikelema

panda-shinobi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:17 am
Shouldn't have slacked off there Spike. Im now a Jounin!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:21 pm
"Alright then Endless. Lesson One."

Wind's body blurred as he moved forward and stopped with a handful of Endless shirt in his hand.

"Never let your guard down." Wind plunged his left foot behind him and pushed up into Endless' gut while pulling forward with his hand, tossing Endless over his hip.  

Windblade

RavenCpu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:21 pm
I'll help you spar with your students Wind. I'd like to see how everyone is progressing.

looks over at panda and smiles, placing a hand on his shoulder

So you're the first jounin huh? Congratulations blaugh I bet you've become a very capable ninja. If you ever spar anyone be sure to send me a message so I can watch 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 6:07 pm
Endless smiled faintly. Sensei is just toying with me. I'd better talk to him later about my problems... Endless flipped in the air and landed. He then adjusted his headband. "Is there anything else Sensei. I want to know all that you have to teach me, if you are willing." Endless then bows.  

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Windblade

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:05 pm
RavenCpu
I'll help you spar with your students Wind. I'd like to see how everyone is progressing.

looks over at panda and smiles, placing a hand on his shoulder

So you're the first jounin huh? Congratulations blaugh I bet you've become a very capable ninja. If you ever spar anyone be sure to send me a message so I can watch 3nodding

He's the 3rd Raven, I was the first(then Mini gave me the Kage title so it never was officially recorded), then Punk, and now Panda^_^

Now if only Polio would get busy o.o!  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games