Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
vampires, wolves, cats, and humans (OPEN TO ALL(even newbs)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deedee10

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:39 am

suka begain to glow again and strange tribal markings appered on her arms they were called the markings of zara and kevin knew them very well.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:56 am

(sry had to take a shower) he looks at the marks "where did you get these?" he asked her

he brings her into a close hug "come with me, let me show you i can be nice" he walks away from the house, bringing her with him

she sighs "alright ill go" she looks back at the house before they disapeared into the forest

Aprilbaby1

deedee10

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:27 am

(lol its k my sis had to go on) suka was out cold but could still talk to him telepathicly. were did i get what??? i sense somthing out of place. kevin i think serenas in danger
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:33 am

(tis okay XD) "the markings on you" he said then thinks for a bit "no, he wont try anything, i know that for sure, hes going to get her to befriend him so that she can like him without force"

he takes her back to the park and puts her on a swing, he pushes her softly "see im not all bad" he said smiling

she shruggs "i-i guess not" she looks at the sky

Aprilbaby1

deedee10

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:39 am

sukas wounds were very bad. so bad that she couldnt talk using telepath so she did her best and manged to opened her eyes "kevin...where are we going?" she asked softly but in a diffrent tone since she was in her mega wolf form. the bullet and knocked her joint out of place and pirced it making her unable to walk. "argh...my leg...i cant move it" she was losing conciousness fast.(oh i had an idea, the man wants my powers since i can turn mega wolf and trys to kidnap me. you dont have to make him do that if you dont want to but its an idea mrgreen )
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:50 am

(sure, ill act it out) he starts working on her arm when someone hits him from behind and knocked him out, the gang members picked suka up and ran away with her

he sees them from a distant and stands in front of serena to block her view, he smiles and brings his face close to hers "i love you serena will you please marry me?"

she bites her bottom lip "i-i dont know"

he frowns "you dont have a choice, i have your friend, she dies if you dont marry me" he grabs her arms and brings her close to him

Aprilbaby1

deedee10

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:54 am

"let go of me! serena dont do it! i said let go...! she kicked the guy holding her where it hurts but fell to the floor "serena.." she looked at serena in her eyes and fainted from her wounds.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:07 am

tears streamed down her face, she looks at suka "your kibas sister, i cant let them kill you" she looks back at the guy "fine....ill marry you"

he smiles "thats my girl" he rubbs her pat and plays with her tail "lets go my kitty" he said kissing her softly, he wraps an arm around her waist and brings her back to her dad

she closes her eyes "suka, tell everyone that.....that i love them" she looks at her then at him "i thought you said you wouldnt kill her" she said panicing, she struggles but he was too strong

he smiles "i say alot of things" he said and kept on walking

Aprilbaby1

deedee10

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:11 am

suka begain to glow, killing his hench men she had somewhat recovered from her wounds. she was again a powerful megawolf! "LET GO OF MY FRIEND!" she slashed him, killing him she breathed in and turned back to normal but fainted from the power she used
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:17 am

his body turns to dust "oh thats not normal" she said and the dust goes in her mouth, she coughs falling to her knees, she takes several deep breaths "what......was...that?" she asked feeling her whole body start to heat up, she closes her eyes as it starts to fade

he laughs "ill be back my love, my spirit will always be with you" he kisses her then his spirit goes in her

Aprilbaby1

deedee10

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:19 am

suka was sill lying still on the ground as if she was dead. she had used alot of power but did it to save her friend. suka felt somewhat close to serena and didnt want anything to happen to her.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:19 am

(gtg mom wants to get on, bye)

Aprilbaby1

deedee10

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:22 am

(kk bye wen will you next be on?)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:44 pm

*Logen smiled when she saw that suka had done that for one of her protectee's while she was asleep, Logen jumped through the mirror that was in her castle, she appeared 1 meter from them, she smiled and lot some of her magic flow intoo them both so that, they both would wake up, with the most wonderfull feeling, of beeing watched over, and when they did, a green star would appear for them at the sky, even if it was daytime, this would just be for them to se, though she would do the same to Kiba some time, she thought she would use another spell, that would bring him more power too, amazingly she thought of this, though this was really illegal and if someone of the other elves found out, she would be toast ;P... now whenever they were in trouble, her sign would appear and logen's own magic would come intoo their minds and fill them with all the power that they needed to accomplish the task their mind wanted to do*

Wacram Glaziuz

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:57 pm

(back) she opens her eyes and stands back up, she felt kinda dizzy, she takes a deep breath and looks around "thanks suka" she said and picked her up, she walked back to the manor and to her room, she lays her down then walks over to the couch, she lays down and curls up, she changes to her kitten form and takes a nap

he groans and wakes up "what happened?" he asked rubbing his head "ouch" he said then looks around, he sees serena then sighs, he givers her a kiss on the head and then walks to his room and goes to bed
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games