Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Flower Meadow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:38 pm
BlackRain didn't know what was happening and was barely concious.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:56 pm
((Hey you guys, in another forum Storm is almost about to die. So, I think I am going to make an excuse and go away? Sorry!))

Storm could hear a howl from the trees and glanced at Ai. "Think you can save him without me?"

((I will come back if Storm lives from falling off a cliff, otherwise, I will use my other wolf, BlackMoon. I think thats his name... lolz!))  

Wolfy_Girl117

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:33 pm
[[kk]]

"Yeah.." Ai said a bit shocked at the suddent decision to leave. Wrapping the black wolf in the clothing strips Ai swiched into her wolf form and cleaned the blood from around his wounds "Hey u gotta stay consious.." She said her nose nudging his face.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:58 pm
Neira yawned and rolled over, sunwarmed fur unbearably white in the sunlight. She stretched her neck and then slowly got up to all fours, stretching the length of her entire body. She was curious where Ka was and knew that by now the pups would be born at Sarafina and Demitri's den. She wandered in the direction she thought she'd last found them, hoping they hadn't moved to a new den yet.

The she-wolf's blind eyes sought out glimmers of light in her great expanse of darkness, and vaguely thought she could make out a familiar aura from up ahead. She quickened her stride until she was just a few yards off then stopped short.

"Ah, you're not who I thought you were..." she could tell these were definitely not familiar consciousnesses that brushed against her mind. She smelled blood and a faint human scent as well wafting from the wolves just upwind from her. Her ears went back cautiously but she held her ground, aware that she had a reputation to uphold.

"Would you happen to be newcomers to this pack?"

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Wolfy_Girl117

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:54 pm
((I am back! Yeah! A lived!))

"It was only a couple pups play fighting." Storm barked, looking down at BlackRain. "I will keep him awake, you stop the bleeding. We need to get him out of here once his able to stand up." She stopped talking and licked BlackRain. "You need to stay awake, for Mist."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:07 pm
BlackRain raised his head alittle and looked at storm with disbelief in his eyes,"Mist? She's alive?" He felt happyness and was eager to see her. He then started to struggle to stand on his feet.  

Willowpelt12

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:53 pm
The tang of blood in the air got stronger as the male tried to stand. Neira whimpered as his pain filtered over to her mind. "Don't!" She barked at him and ran forward, eager to help. "I-I'm not sure what happened to you, but I can help, but moving is only going to make it worse." She stuttered a bit nervously but knew that action as best and introductions could wait.

Her opaque, blue eyes stared past the two wolves as her black-tipped tail wisked anxiously across the top of the grass. "I know of a plant that is a natural coagulant. It'll slow the bleeding at least and there's another that can numb the area if the pain is bad."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:59 pm
"BlackMist you need to sit down." Storm cried. "And Mist is alive."  

Wolfy_Girl117

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:09 am
BlackRain looked at her with hope in his eyes,"Then I need to reach her. I've been looking everywhere for her."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:38 am
"I will help you." Storm promised. "But first we need to get you fixed." She looked down, the bleeding had stopped, and he looked way better then he had before. "We will sleep tonight, and go early in the morning. I am going to go hunt. Neira, keep him here."  

Wolfy_Girl117

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:46 pm
Rain sighed and layed back down. He felt an impulse to run but restrained himself from running off.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:49 pm
Storm returned with a rabbit in her jaws, she dropped it at Rain's paws. "Eat."  

Wolfy_Girl117

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:48 pm
Rain ate in a few bites and felt better.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:51 pm
Storm curled up into a ball besides Rain, and fell asleep.  

Wolfy_Girl117

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:55 pm
He was alittle shocked but didn't say anything. He soon fell asleep also.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff