Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Trial of Heros II (Important message on Pg. 59) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:53 am
After a little delay, Rosette sat up shaken clasping onto her head. "Crap my head." she muttered as she stood up and did a few staff twirls to both check out the body and loosen up. Jogging into the clearing, Rosette moved closer to the group. Getting ready to attack Clover, Rosette looked as if she was getting ready to help. "Sorry I'm late, I ran into a little trouble a little before the clearing. I got here as soon as I could." inching closer to to her target, Rosette kept up her rouse of the helpful member.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:33 pm
It felt as thou his swords were getting heavier as something started drawing off his energy, looking up and watching the creation of the great bird of fire Tramer realized what had just happened, glancing at Shmitty the apparent creator Tramer let out a long sigh, first Shmitty made him stop the sound that was confusing the arachnids, now he was directly drawing energy from whether he new it or not, deciding the bird might have a valid use Tramer decided to say nothing and ran over toward Larien as she continued to clean off Keyrim's wings. Keeping a virulent eye on his soundings Tramer preceded in helping Larien in cleaning off Keyrim’s wings, “you ok?” Tramer asked Larien, a hint of concern in his voice.  

Tramer
Crew

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:12 am
With fire engulfing the sky as a bird ascended, Clover took in her surroundings. "Rosette, are you alright? I was afraid that the spiders were too much," concern rang in her voice when she noticed one of the group's members. She still had an arrow readied, and was prepared for anything. The wind was constantly warning her in an anxious manner. No doubt because of the arachnids attacking. The warnings flared suddenly. Clover turned to see a foe rushing towards for them. She quickly released her wind-charged arrow, tearing the spider to shreds on contact. Shrugging off the attack, she reached for another arrow while turning again to face Rosette.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:59 am
Ezorin went to strike another of the spiders that were huddled into the ground. As he approached the noise that was irritating the spiders stopped. Ezorin went to strike the spider but it rose just seconds before the strike was to hit. Ezorin quickly pulled the blade up into the spider as the spider moved to attack. The blade sunk into the spider and the creature stopped willful movement soon after that. But had not his horse backed away the momentum the spider had might have still been enough to take them with it. just after that Ezorin noticed a bird made of fire. He stared at it wondering if it was friend or foe. His though was cut short as a spider dropped inches from him. His horse was startled and bucked. Ezorin fell to the ground, he managed to keep his weapon but the spear point hit the ground and the weapon sunk a third of its length into the ground. His horse ran off to what it thought was safety, probably near Tramer or Clover but Ezorin had not seen where his horse had gone. The spider approached and it looked to be enjoying its catch. If his weapon wasn't stuck in the ground he would give it plenty of fight, but all hopes of having enough time to do that were dashed as another spider dropped nearby.  

Bortelex

Orin Dragoon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:31 am
Shmitty from his new veiw saw Ezorin in danger. a spider jumped infront of shmitty, his swored ready shmitty jumped at the beast and swung at its center mass cutting it in two. at the same time the bird of fire swooped down and landed directly ontop of the two spiders infront of Ezorin, the bird seemed to melt away as the spiders were coverd in fire, pulled closer to each other some how as they buned alive, as the spiders were flaeling in pain when two wings erupted out of the burning flames and the bird reformed itself, the two dead and still burning spiders in its belly. it screeched at Ezorin before flapping its powerful wings and rose back into the air.
shmitty kicked the in disbeleaif spider he jest cut in half and it toppled over and begun to bleed out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:12 pm
Looking over at Tramer she smiled.

"I am alright... The trees will be glad to be rid of these eight legged pests."

After all the webbing was cleared of Keyrim's wings she stood directly in front of Tramer. Keyrim swooped into the sky to keep an eye on the phoenix that had appeared.

"We had better regroup before everyone gets too far away from everyone else." she suggested quietly.  

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Orin Dragoon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:35 am
((haha i was thinking of calling it phoenix but the thing i kept thinking about, is its jest manipulated fire, magic whatever and not living so i stuck to jest a fire bird... but im not saying to edit your post i was just pointing out that i for one dont think of it as a phoenix. if it was I would probably cry with joy... phoenix so hott so burny it so sexy that it rises from its grave... out from that ashes as a preatty new flame... ok now im jest rambling. Crazy I was crazy once they put me in a room a rubber room, with rubber rats, I died, they barreid me, the silence drove me crazy... CRAZY I WAS CRAZY ONCE THEY LOCKED ME IN A ROOM A RUBBER ROOM.....)) rofl evil mrgreen burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:45 am
“I agree, thou…” Tramer was cut off, as arachnid took him off guard, pining him to the ground the arachnid sunk its two large fangs into Tramer’s left shoulder, before Tramer could ever yell out in pain everything seemed to stop.

Tramer found himself inside his mind next to the bound Dericos, approaching were an endless wave of spiders coming form the dark obis of Tramer’s mind.

“it is either me…or them, either way this will be interesting…” Dericos said smugly as he looked on toward the advancing arachnids.

Tramer didn’t know what to do, he could fell himself loosing control of his mind, and worst of all he was powerless to fight it, looking down to the ground and letting out a long defeated sigh Tramer waved his gestured his hands toward Dericos dissolving the chains that bound him.

Starting to laugh almost hysterically Dericos unfolded his massive wings and let out a mighty roar “his mind is mine!!” he yelled just before a all engulfing black flame came up from no were and obliterated every spider to the last.

Thou before Dericos could take control Tramer fled and used all the energy he could muster to seal Dericos into that one section of his mind.

Gasping for air Tramer took note the arachnid suddenly stopped breathing as its mind had been destroyed by Dericos, thou as the spider went limp the fangs were drove deeper by the spider weight, weakly lifting and pushing the massive arachnid off himself Tramer grasped a hold the two puncher wounds in his shoulder, “g-get back…into the air” Tramer said weakly to Larien as he stumbled onto his feet, thou before he could say more he saw two more spider leap out of the trees, both heading straight for Larien, holding out his right hand one of his swords flew from were it laid into his hand, pointing the tip toward the spiders Tramer mumbled a single word, the runes on the blade started to glow a brilliant blue just before the light literally came off the blade, from the sword blue beams of energy flew off the sword riddling the two spiders with holes, after the two spiders fell lifelessly to the ground Tramer fell to his knees, having used every last ounce of his strength to seal Dericos and still having Shmitty unintentionally drawing energy, Tramer was alone using the swords for energy, thou he refused to let there energy flood his body fearing Dericos might be freed. Tramer stared blankly forward taking short shallow breaths as he fought to remain conscious.  

Tramer
Crew

Tramer
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:51 am
((Crazy! I was crazy once, they locked me in a room, a rubber room, wit rubber rats, I died, they buried me, the silence drove me crazyCrazy! I was crazy once, they locked me in a room, a rubber room, with rubber rats, I died, they buried me, the silence drove me crazyCrazy! I was crazy once…

Mwahahahhahahhahahhaahahhaha twisted , let the madness begin!! burning_eyes Ok, well that was fun ninja twisted … ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:38 pm
the two dead spiders in its belly were now completly burned away and the birds size was now bigger...
shmitty looked around and saw Tramer get takin down and a slight fear went up his spine, how was he going to fight somone like Tramer in his state, sure he was a demon and pushed himself to grow stronger and thats why he had great endurence but even he was amazed that he lasted this long, his body was in over drive and every muscle in his body fought to take a rest.
shmitty held his breath as Trmaer lifted the spider off himself and was releaved to see him attack and kill the two other spiders.
at this time shmitty herd a load thud behind him, quikly tuning to face a spider staring him down. the spider had a massive club and struk at shmitty, no time to react and shmitty was bashed in the chest and thrown into a trunk of a tree. he fought to keep his left hand balled in the fist.
the spider seemed to enjoy the sight of the crunpled to the ground fox as it crept forward. shmitty weakly raised his sword in what seemed like protest. the spider laughed and swung at the blade, sending it out of shmittys hand and onto the dirt.
the spider crept forward and shmitty only let out a insane sounding laugh. the spider looked confussed and that when shmity looked up. the sun reflected off his blade to signle were and wich tree he was under, the fire bird in a deep dive to shmittys rescue.
the spider looked up with shmitty and looked confussed when all of a suden the tree opened up with the heat and took the spider off gaurd, dropping the club as the bird of fire came closer, grabbing the spider by its hands it was still in flight and now dragging the beas threw the dirt as it tried to get higher. lifting higher the bird (or shmitty) saw a sider looking around in a near by tree, the Bird flew the spider into the other, in shock it jest held to its brother spider tel it was to late and now both were high into the air, the first spider crying out in pain as its arms were burning. feeling it was high enough the fire bird simply let go and the two spider started to rapidly fall to the earth... one landed hard on a rock smashing apart the exo skeleton, trembling as its life fluid draned from it body. the secound fell into a tree were it got empalled by a strong branch, threw its chest and up into its skull, its eyes rolling back as its world went black...
shmitty reach out and dragged his sword back to him and slowly rose back to his feet, breathing heavily as his muscles screamed at him n pain  

Orin Dragoon

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:34 pm
"Yep, I'm fine. Thanks for your worry." Rosette told Clover as she watched her destroy the oncoming spider. "Good thing these things are so weak." Trapping one of the few remaining spiders in a cage formed from the very grass everybody way trampling and a little bit of her unused earth magic, Rosette left the spider there. If somebody else wanted to kill it, they could, but they could use the boor beast as a source of information later on.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:22 am
Ezorin was quite surprised when the fire bird landed on the spider that had originally created his predicament. The spider then was consumed by the fires of the fire bird. Ezorin could feel the heat. Then the flames spread out to engulf the spider to his side. The heat grew as the flames came closer to him. Eventually he was encircled by the flames. He could feel the burning heat and felt that it threatened to consume him. Then the flames receded and the bird reformed only about a yard away from him. As it flew away Ezorin wondered how he was not burned alive from that encounter.

Ezorin pulled out his weapon and started to go to Tramer's location when another spider recklessly charged at him. Ezorin swung at the spider and it held back to avoid getting hit. Ezorin then used the weapon to leap into the air. He landed on the back of the spider and drove the spear tip into the spider's abdomen. He then pulled it out and sunk the blade into the creature's head. After that he resumed his approach to Tramer.  

Bortelex

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:08 pm
Larien was taken back by the sudden attack by the spider and screamed when it had bitten into his shoulder. When she heard what he said she shook her head.
"Keyrim is already in the air, and I will not leave you like this."
After Tramer had killed the other two spiders she shoved him down the sit on an unearthed tree root and tore the sleeve off his shirt to look at the bite wound.
"Tramer these are really deep. You can not go on like this. We all need to get out of here." There was a hint of panic in her voice that she tried to hide from him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:30 pm
Tramer could not help but laugh slightly as Larien pushed him to the ground and up agents the root of the tree, “don’t worry…this fight is just about done” Tramer said, as he looked around, his breathing slightly labored. Looking about the forest Tramer clearly made out the auras of seven approaching spiders, he could see no more, four of the spider were making there approach high in the trees, while the remaining three stuck to the ground, “its going to take more than a few oversized spiders to kill me” Tramer said as he gave Larien a worm reinsuring smile, thou in truth he was exhausted, and starting to get a bit lightheaded, and yet still the fire bird continued to draw energy form him relentlessly. “over there…seven of them left…” Tramer said as he razed his hand pointing in the direction of the incoming arachnids, “its times like these I miss Epotheros and Ty…” Tramer said with a chuckle, thou as me mentioned Ty it hit him that the shadowbuilder was no were to be seen, Tramer new it was nothing unusual for the man to vanish and be gone for long periods of time, thou he was always around when things got messy, it was with this Tramer’s suspicions of Ty were conformed.  

Tramer
Crew

*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games