Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:19 pm
DoomNeko
My usual monthly shipment hasn't come in yet, either Ome forgot, or this is some kind of ruse for more sex. rofl

Naaah, I'm being patient. I have the money to buy a zillion of those things, but I'm not wasting any of it anymore, I need to work my way back up towards 25 million. 3nodding sweatdrop

Dang, Doom's rich..... eek  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:48 am
Tonight, I have realized something very important. I am not a happy person without a praying mantis by my side. =_=  

Krissim Klaw

FogSage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:18 am
Krissim Klaw
Tonight, I have realized something very important. I am not a happy person without a praying mantis by my side. =_=

If you didn't have a mantis, would you settle for a ladybug? sad  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:50 pm
I'm gonna quit coming here to the AFG. I'm not gonna quit Gaia, so if you want to contact me, do it via PM or AIM. I just feel bleh lately. I barely pay attention to the guild anymore. Only reason I even use Gaia is in a pathetic attempt to get my mate to respond (who is just ignoring each of my messages I send) , and for what little friends I have here. Seems like when I tell someone the truth about how I feel about someone else, everyone gets in an uproar. I thought this was a place for adults who could handle having someone say they don't like somethin about them. =/ Apparently not. Freedom of speech seems to be a bit reigned in here. One day I might come back here, but I dunno when or if I even will. ^^ See you guys later I suppose  

Alektorphobia

x.The Shining Alchemist.x

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:57 pm
Asphyxiat!on
I'm gonna quit coming here to the AFG. I'm not gonna quit Gaia, so if you want to contact me, do it via PM or AIM. I just feel bleh lately. I barely pay attention to the guild anymore. Only reason I even use Gaia is in a pathetic attempt to get my mate to respond (who is just ignoring each of my messages I send) , and for what little friends I have here. Seems like when I tell someone the truth about how I feel about someone else, everyone gets in an uproar. I thought this was a place for adults who could handle having someone say they don't like somethin about them. =/ Apparently not. Freedom of speech seems to be a bit reigned in here. One day I might come back here, but I dunno when or if I even will. ^^ See you guys later I suppose

aww, I only knew you alittle bit, but i will miss you =[  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:58 pm
Asphyxiat!on

Aww, sorry to see you go. sad  

Eddily

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:58 pm
Aww...I hope you feel better or happier. I will miss you *hugs*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:29 pm
Asphyxiat!on

Aw, really? We keep losing awesome people! crying We'll miss you!  

Zella L.

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:57 am
Asphy, don't leeave me~ crying

I've kind of been neglecting this guild too, actually. I want to fix that.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:03 am
Take care Asphy. I'll miss you. sad  

FogSage

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:32 pm
Aww...good luck Sphyxie......I won't miss you though...I plan on harrassing you via PM like you said to..... twisted heart  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:14 pm
Um...I'm a troubled kitty right now..... crying

Are snuff-films real? sweatdrop  

Manda_Tifa

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:45 pm
where'd you hear about snuff films? they're not legal but I'm sure they have been done  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:53 pm
Rainey_angel81
where'd you hear about snuff films? they're not legal but I'm sure they have been done
I found one by accident....It was very disturbing, and I don't even remember where. It might have even been from Acquisition. But it's shaken me up considerably. It just looked so real..... eek crying  

Manda_Tifa

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:03 pm
possibly  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games