Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
kingdom hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:54 pm

Ryukai was bemused. "Well, then..." He grinned. "Kakuranu hishiro!" Leon flew into the wall. "Oh my," Ryukai said in a sarcastic tone, "I missed the door."
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:05 am

leon had grabbed his gunblade when he was shot into the wall. "you little punk....you have no respect, do you.......well then....i'll show you some respect!" he yelled as he shot at ryukai with his gunblade.

The_Last_Avenger

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:31 am

The shot tore through Ryukai...

And he dissipated into the wind. His voice was coming from everywhere again, and he laughed. "You just don't get it, do you? I am an Elementalist, the last of my kind. I can kill you with a flick of my wrist." He appeared again. "But I don't." He kicked Leon in the head hard enough to stun him, but not knock him unconscious.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:12 am

leon instantly recovered from the kick and grabbed his ankle. "listen you little punk...lose the attitude or i'm going to get angry..."

The_Last_Avenger

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:20 am

Ryukai's body erupted in fire, and it was about 100 degrees Farenheit. "Don't... Touch... Me..." He hissed. Before Leon knew what hit him, a punch with the force of thirteen semi trucks going fifty miles per hour.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:22 am

leon hit the wal again. he slowl stood up, holding his gunblade firmly. "alright...you need a lesson in pain you little punk..."

The_Last_Avenger

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:25 am

A slow smile crept across his lips. "Pain? Pain?" He laughed, bitterly. "I've been to hell and back. My life has been full of pain."
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:31 am

leon pulled the trigger on his gunblade. instead of aiming at ryukai, he aimed at one of the beams holding the house up. "you might want to find a homeless shelter!" he yelled as he grabbed the other and jumped out the window.

The_Last_Avenger

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:52 am

The flames turned black, and it pulsed. The beams and metal and wood landed in a perfect circle around him.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:56 am

leon grinned a little and held his gunblade against his shoulder. "dont mess with me..." he looked towards the building. "REMEMBER THE NAME! LEON!"

The_Last_Avenger

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:50 am

she walked in on them, "woa!!!! where am i??? what are you doing????" she looked dizzie and fell on her butt.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:02 pm

leon looked at her. "are you ok?"

The_Last_Avenger

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:05 pm

"i...i don't know.....everything went black.......then i was here...." she trailed off as if in a dream.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:16 pm

leon put a hand on her shoulder. "its ok....just relax..."

The_Last_Avenger

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:35 pm

she took deep breaths and stood up, a little wobily but after a while she could successfully stand without a wipblash. "wh......where are we?????"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games