Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 448 449 450 451 452 453 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:38 pm
MDaylus

Loki glanced to Tony as the man shifted to his side. He raised his eyebrow when Tony proclaimed that it was time to stop beating themselves up. The scruff of the man's chin tickled a bit and he shifted a bit more towards Tony. "Its not really Asgardian pregnancy wear per say, its more the size of the tunics Thor wears and i've kidnapped them for my own needs. It really is just a bigger longer shirt." Loki explained with a shrug. But still he stripped his shirt off and changed into one of the tunics. He was accurate in the fact that it seemed to be a bigger shirt at first glance. At the colar it cut down a bit to allow more air flow and followed Loki's body down to just below his butt and stopped there. It probably would have dropped lower except for Lok's stomach. "What do you think?" Loki questioned turning a bit for Loki to see, the tunic didn't hug his body like many of his other shirts seemed to do the more he grew but seemed loose enough to give Loki both movement and comfort.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:04 am
Alikia Tsuki
Tony leaned against the couch as he listened and watched, drinking in the sight of his mate as he moved. Tilting his head as Loki asked his opinion, the genius reached out to touch the material thoughtfully. “It’s not bad, looks more like you than most of the human maternity clothes would.” He said slowly. “Not to mention you look much more comfortable in it than you’ve looked in your other clothes.” Moving in front of him, Tony smoothed his hands over Loki’s belly for a moment before sliding his hands down to settle on Loki’s hips as he looked up to the god with a mischievous smile. “Of course I’d still have you going shirtless if I had my way.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:27 am
MDaylus

Loki watched as Tony reached out to touch the material he was now wearing. "More like me?" Loki questioned unsure what the man meant by that. Perhaps because the clothing was Asgardian and Midgard's wear which was designed for women. "It is alot more comfortable." Loki agreed, he already felt better wearing the tunic. Not as contricted and feeling like he was going to have the clothing ride up on him. The way Tony moved to infront of him and moved is hands over his belly until they settled on his hips had Loki smiling at the man. That was until the man's next comment which had the god flushing. "I am sure that can be arranged in private but I doubt anyone else wants to see that." Loki muttered.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:49 am
Alikia Tsuki
Tony hummed slightly at Loki’s question. “More your style. You’ve never liked clothes that were too tight, and it’s kind of obvious when you’ve stolen a shirt from someone else. This looks like something you should be wearing.” He explained. Eyes never leaving Loki’s face, Tony grinned as he spotted the blush. “Who cares what they want?” he asked quietly. “You’re so stunning, they’d just be jealous.” Slowly he reached a hand up to press behind Loki’s neck, dragging him down a little into a kiss. Pressing into the contact, he closed his eyes, hoping Loki would sense how much Tony believed in his words. Even pregnant and in his Jotun form, Loki was the most attractive person Tony had ever seen, and in some ways, his current state only made him more stunning to the genius.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:01 am
MDaylus

Loki nodded when the man said that the tunics were more his style. It was true that he had never liked clothing that was too tight except for when he was going for such a thing to entice someone mainly Tony as far as he could remember. Asgard didn't really make clothing that fit like a glove but even there, there had been clothing too tight for what Loki prefered. And being pregnant only ever seemed to make that feeling of being restricted worse. He hadn't know it was obvious that he had borrowed a shirt before but he didn't care now. At the question of who cared what others wanted Loki shrugged. He didn't know that he cared what they wanted but he had been ridiculed much on Asgard when he had been pregnant that it had made him hide away until after the children had been borne. He still felt a bit of a need to do that now to save himself the ridicule he felt would come. "I don't think that is the case." he murmured when Tony said others would be jealous but any other words were silenced as Tony pulled him down into a kiss. He could feel how much the man believed what he was saying, and it did assauge some of his doubts.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:30 am
Alikia Tsuki
Tony pulled away only when he had to, but kept close, lips hovering only a short distance from Loki’s as he breathed. “You are one of the most beautiful men on this planet already.” He murmured. “And you carrying children only makes that more obvious.” Brown eyes slowly cracked open to look at Loki with a faint smile. “Anyone would be jealous of how stunning you are.” He assured as he leaned in for another kiss, moving onto his toes a bit so Loki didn’t have to lean into him so much. This time Tony clutched onto Loki a little, fingers digging into his hips slightly. It was almost too much to believe, to feel. Having the chance for such private, intimate moments with Loki. He’d missed this so much. He’d gotten so used to things like this before without ever realizing he had.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:24 pm
MDaylus

Loki kissed Tony back until the man pulled away just slightly. Loki himself didn't pull back anymore than he too needed to. He didn't want to move away from Tony at all glad to have the man near him in any capacity. Tony's words had the god wrapping his fingers in the man's shirt unsure what to say. He loved hearing what the man said but at the same he still doubted anyone but Tony felt that way. Red eyes looked to Tony returning the faint smile the man had given him. As Tony continued the god held back words of protest and was only distracted once more by the renewed kiss. Loki repsonded to the kiss eagerly having missed it like Tony. At the fingers digging into his hips the god gasp a little gasp as his own fingers tightened in Tony's shirt. He wanted so much more right then but he knew better than to press.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:56 pm
Alikia Tsuki
Tony drug the kiss out for as long as he could manage, but eventually he had to pull back, heels dropping to the ground as he let out a breathless chuckle. “Always too damned tall though.” He muttered, as he hid his face against Loki’s shoulder for a moment, seemingly unwilling to withdraw any further from the god. He just stood there and let himself breath for a moment, holding his mate, listening to him breath. Turning his head slowly, he brushed the tip of his nose against the mating mark on Loki’s shoulder, smirking. “These tunics show off the mark better.” He murmured against the mark, brushing a soft kiss against it.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:23 pm
MDaylus

Loki followed for half and instant when Tony finally had to pull back before catching himself. He chuckled at Tony's complaint about his height. "No one said we had to remain standing." Loki suggested but left it there for Tony to decide what to do with as the genius pressed his face to Loki's shoulder. Loki stood still waiting to see what Tony would do only to have a shiver race down his spine as the man brushed his nose across the fading mating mark. "I didn't know that." Loki replied when Tony proclaimed that the tunic showed off the mark better. He didn't know if that was a good thing or bad thing at the moment with how the mark was but Tony didn't seem displeased by it. Especially when the man brushed a soft kiss against it causing Loki to give a soft shudder and whine.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:58 pm
Alikia Tsuki
Tony heard Loki’s suggestion and couldn’t stop the reflexive tightening of his grip on Loki’s hip. The whine that came from the god a moment later made Tony smile, but he had to stop himself. Resting his forehead on Loki’s shoulder, he took a few slow, deep breaths, trying to clear his mind and sort his thoughts to figure out what he was going to do. He wanted Loki, needed him in some ways. Going so long without physical affection of any kind, even simple kisses was something Tony hadn’t had to deal with since he was a teenager. But he wasn’t completely sure how comfortable he was with seeking out this comfort with Loki again. Some part of him was terrified that he’d open up to Loki again and then the god would disappear again. Tony wouldn’t survive that a second time. It would be so much easier to keep up this wall, this distance. But Tony wasn’t sure he could survive remaining so separated either. Finally he lifted his head, brown eyes meeting red, looking for something in them. Finally he shifted and took Loki’s hand, slowly beginning to lead him out of the sitting area towards their bed. “I think I could do with a little more kissing today.” He said quietly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:11 pm
MDaylus

Loki didn't move as Tony's grip tightened a bit more though his breathing became a heavier. He wanted so badly, had for so long. Especially why he had been away from Tony, he had missed his touch in every way. But now being so close to the man it almost seemed to hurt being so near and not being allowed to touch. He was glad for the moments like this and earlier when they had been walking together. When he felt Tony lift his head he looked down at the man expecting him to step away and have them go back to what they had been doing. Still there was the slight hope that maybe just maybe they wouldn't. His hope was rewarded when Tony took him by the hand and led him from the main room towards the bed. "I would like that." Loki said with a smile in his voice. It wasn't completely he desired but he would take as much as he could get.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:28 pm
Alikia Tsuki
Tony could see the desire in Loki’s eyes, could feel traces of it in their bond. He wanted to respond to it, but he couldn’t let go completely, not yet. Before, when they’d first gotten together, so much of it had been so fast, two broken and lonely men jumping at the first chance for affection, for contact. So much of their relationship had seemed to go so fast. It felt strange to be holding so tightly to brakes, but Tony couldn’t let himself dive into this again, not all at once. Keeping Loki’s hand gripped tightly in his, Tony only let go when they reached the bed. Glancing back at the god, he looked him over before moving onto the bed, shifting until he was leaning against the headboard, already shifting the pillows to make it more comfortable for Loki. Reaching out to the god, he watched him, waiting for the trickster to join him and come back to his arms.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:35 pm
MDaylus

Loki didn't fight or press against the tight grip of his hand. It wasn't hurting him but it made him curious until Tony let go and moved to the bed. He didn't know what he was supposed to do so he watched as Tony moved to sit against the headboard and arranging pillows. It was only when the man reached out to him that Loki finally did move. Getting onto the bed and crawling up into Tony's arms as best he could. Once within them he nuzzled gently at the man's shoulder where his own mark lay for a moment then just pressed his forehead against it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:02 pm
Alikia Tsuki
Tony turned into Loki as he moved closer, arms wrapping around him as soon as the god seemed satisfied with where he was. A little surprised by the attention to his mark, Tony shivered and let out a shaky breath, head tilting slightly so Loki could get to the mark easier. Sliding a hand up the god’s back, he tangled his fingers in the man’s hair, holding him close. Turning his head after a long moment, he pressed a kiss to the god’s temple, arm tightening around his mate. “I love you Lo.” He whispered against his skin. “You know that right? You know how much I love you?”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:11 pm
MDaylus

Loki didn't move anymore as Tony's finger tangled into his hair. Not because he couldn't but because he merely wanted to relish being in the man's hold and being against him. He didn't even move when the genius placed a kiss against his temple and tightened his hold. "I love you, and yes I know. I never doubted that you did or do love me." Loki promised lifting his head just enough to be understood. "I never stopped loving you, or missing you. I missed you every second, every moment. Every thought I had was about you, wishing I was still next to you and I know it doesn't help the pain I caused you. But if I could take it back, never have left I would. I would never have left and never will."  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 448 449 450 451 452 453 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games