Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Spam / Gaming - Related Topics
--- S P A M B O X --- It lives!!! XD --- v.2.0 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 448 449 450 451 452 453 ... 892 893 894 895 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you happy the box is back?
  Yes!
  No
  Could care less
View Results

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:18 pm
Any Suggestions for Songs buy Bauhaus to DL?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:21 pm
Dr_lecter1988

Don't know any actuallly. I've been out of the music loop other than radio for a few years. *brushes the dust off my music range* sorry.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:23 pm
lurichan
Dr_lecter1988

Don't know any actuallly. I've been out of the music loop other than radio for a few years. *brushes the dust off my music range* sorry.

then do you have any song suggestions for downloading?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:30 pm
Um, Avi Maria and Deception by the Cruxshadows are two of my favs by them. Also Even Angels Fall... other than that I think I'm going for techno again. ^_^* I have a wide variety of music that I like.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:33 pm
lurichan
Um, Avi Maria and Deception by the Cruxshadows are two of my favs by them. Also Even Angels Fall... other than that I think I'm going for techno again. ^_^* I have a wide variety of music that I like.

Don't we all though? my Music library ranges from Taking back sunday, Fall out boy, Cradle of filth, Nirvana, Gretchen wilson, ICP, Korn, slipknot, manson, Black Eyed Peas and green Day to name a few.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:39 pm
Lets see, I go anywhere from all out techno to anime music, to celtic music, to rock, to goth to metal to pop, and more I most likely just forgot off the top of my head. ^_^ I'm silly.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:47 pm
lurichan
Lets see, I go anywhere from all out techno to anime music, to celtic music, to rock, to goth to metal to pop, and more I most likely just forgot off the top of my head. ^_^ I'm silly.

I have some Irish Folk in here, along with the classical, some meditation sounds, soundtracks. I feel liek if one doesn't hav ea variety of tastes they're tryign too hard to impress the world. or to prove something.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:49 pm
Dr_lecter1988
lurichan

I have some Irish Folk in here, along with the classical, some meditation sounds, soundtracks. I feel liek if one doesn't hav ea variety of tastes they're tryign too hard to impress the world. or to prove something.

People listen to what calls to them...or else they loose the point of music itself.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:51 pm
cool  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:13 pm
3nodding  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:15 pm
smile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:42 pm
*tosses more spam into the maw*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:43 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:46 pm
*watches the spambox munch on the cookies*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:49 pm
*tosses in more*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Spam / Gaming - Related Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 448 449 450 451 452 453 ... 892 893 894 895 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games