Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU [GAME/CHAT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 448 449 450 451 452 453 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Wanna Fly...
to the sky
37%
 37%  [ 173 ]
around the earth
14%
 14%  [ 68 ]
to another universe
47%
 47%  [ 215 ]
Total Votes : 456

scintillio

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:13 pm
Ronzalpha201
scintillio
x Glam Rock Kylie x
scintillio
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Hola! ^^ Thanks girl. I just changed her to black n white though. lol

Interesting avi as always Czar. 8.5/10 heart

lol i dont see it yet~

i changed mine too >3 just the tail now

=D lol i love when you call my avi interesting or random XD its flattering >D haha!

It's changed now. lol ^^ same avi like always...I don't have any gold to make a new one...so....yeah...still working on my quest too.

Ooo...lol...well, I love to flatter my friends and of course...tell the truth! ^^

lol i dont have any either---i sold alot of crap for what i have now...and i still wanna add some more lol

hehehe! yea, telling the truth and flattery should go hand-in-hand~ xd

i agree with you on that part.

lol yay! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:38 pm
WOOT! I finally finished my quest on getting the long drag! ^^  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:46 pm
for some reason, that violin case keeps on reminding me of the halloween chainsaw  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:52 pm
oh really? that's weird..lol ^^

i love my new avi..lol...ratings and comments please! suggestions are loved as well..thanks xp  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

God of Forbidden Light

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:18 pm
8/10  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:26 pm
gah! so cluttered my friend! lol 10/10 for having awesome a** hell items. heart  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

God of Forbidden Light

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:54 pm
You like cluttered avis?o.0  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:57 pm
Way too cluttered... If you were in the arenas I'd pass you off as a newbie who just finally achieved his first dream avi. I'm sorry my friend, 3/10  

serbus

God of Forbidden Light

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:01 pm
serbus
Way too cluttered... If you were in the arenas I'd pass you off as a newbie who just finally achieved his first dream avi. I'm sorry my friend, 3/10

Pfft. I give my avi a one xD
You missed the post where I said I'm quiting with idea's and just throwing crap on it. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:01 pm
God of Forbidden Light

uh..no...lol....I was saying it's too cluttered but b/c you have very expensive items and obviously flaunting them, I rated it a 10/10....lol ^^

(i could just be sucking up for a anonymous gift of a dark halo) mrgreen  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

serbus

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:03 pm
God of Forbidden Light
serbus

You missed the post where I said I'm quiting with idea's and just throwing crap on it. ^^

Yes, I did miss that post. But what's the point of having people rate it if you don't really care anyway?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:11 pm
Pretty good...but maybe a different hair color? 8/10 with black or red hair color...would have been 9.5/10 heart  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

God of Forbidden Light

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:22 pm
serbus
God of Forbidden Light
serbus

Yes, I did miss that post. But what's the point of having people rate it if you don't really care anyway?

Well, to confuse people.
And I do rather enjoy posting, so rating other people's avis is a good pass time. Plus conversations tend to be decent.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:27 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x
God of Forbidden Light

uh..no...lol....I was saying it's too cluttered but b/c you have very expensive items and obviously flaunting them, I rated it a 10/10....lol ^^

(i could just be sucking up for a anonymous gift of a dark halo) mrgreen

hmmm........
MY HALOs mrgreen  

God of Forbidden Light

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:27 pm
anywhoo....I think i'm going to start a quest for a Coco Kitty. Geebers...over 250k...that's a s**t load. lol ^^ Lord knows how long that will take. sweatdrop  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 448 449 450 451 452 453 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games