Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 448 449 450 451 452 453 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:18 pm
I hate it when
A. people fail to tell me things
B. tell me things and it turns out to not be true
C. tell me one thing but fails to mnetion the other thing
D. tell me one thing, doesn't do it, and does another..

basically..I hate being misinformed and lied to. And also expected to know things when I don't..

-_-

sorry..I just got the feeling I was lied to by someone today.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:25 pm
Woohoo!! I'm currently sitting at my friend's computer at the LAN Party typing this! I'm so happy to be here! I've been here longer than the normal 20 minutes that I usually get.  

Crenn

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 5:52 pm
Although I think my last post pretty much stated it was going to happen, Redrum did indeed pass Thanksgiving morning. I might be a bit scarce for a little while, got a lot of school work with finals coming up, and a lot on my mind.

Regardless, I hope everyone who celebrated Thanksgiving had a nice time.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:12 pm
I have to say, I'm EXCITED! A movie based on the book "Perfume" is coming out December 27th!!!
I honestly like never read, and this is a REALLY old book that I found collecting dust among about 50 others at my grandparents house; then I shared it with 2 friends after it turned out to be good, and what do you know! They go and make a movie out of it!  

Zella L.

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:53 pm
nice way to spend a Friday and a ******** day after a holiday..finding out your damn friend has lied to you.......

-__-..

I can't put trust into people anymore. It feels like they take advantage of me when I do.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:41 pm
Krissim Klaw
Although I think my last post pretty much stated it was going to happen, Redrum did indeed pass Thanksgiving morning. I might be a bit scarce for a little while, got a lot of school work with finals coming up, and a lot on my mind.

(hugs tightly) I am so sorry for your loss Kriss  

Sirus Jin

Nekoyaki

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:13 pm
DnD.

"Roll a herpes check."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:17 pm
._REPLIES///:
Kriss-- I'm sorry. sad I'm sure you'll be with her,as you always are, when its her time. As i've said before, your mantises are very lucky to have you around. Not only are you a great mantis mommy, taking care of your own baby, but you have effectivly spred the love to people here. People useualy hate bugs, (I, actualy, just don't like them)but with your stories, telling about your babies funny little actions and expressions, you have anthropomorphized creatures that we take for granted. I wish there was more people like you in the world, who were in the business of conservation. If more people showed the passion and general love for animals people wouldn't normally think of as pets or companions, maybe we'd still have thylacines, and maybe we wouldn't be so quick to harm aniamls or there homes. As far as a berrial goes, what you plan to do sounds amazingly personal and very spritual, and seems to have a meaning. As for mourning, I completely agree.When a pet pet or a companion, or a person dies, I belive we should celebrate their life, not mourn for there death. Though they arn't with us in body, I'm possative they keep eyes on us, just as we have done with them in there walking life. While I think its healthy to cry over our losses, and to be sad for there loss, and sad for the people who have lost them, I feel its healthy to celebrate there passing as another chapter of live. Just know, that if you fall, theres many many people both on the afg, and in your life, that are willing to sit with you until your ready to get up again, and they'll even help you up. Please please please always remember we care for you a great deal, even if we haven't met face to face, we care about you.You know i'm enthusiasticly here for you if you need a shoulder to cry on, or a dog to turn tricks to turn your frown right-side-up. I'm always here for you, on call 24/7. If you ever need me, have no qualms about waking me up from sleep. I'll happily yawn and talk to you. Just so you know this is the absolute truth, know that I don't offer things I'm not willing to fallow threw on. I really and truly wouldn't mind at all if you ever woke me up just to chat. (I'd be flattered,actually!) Anyways, if you need somone to talk to, complain to, laugh at or with, chit-chat, tell stories with, or cry on, i'm here for you.

...That was alot longer then I ment it to be. sweatdrop

---

Shoki-I'm glad you had a good thanksgiving! Any time from work is a two sided coin isn't it? No work, which is a total yay, but no money, which is a total boo. Where do you work again? I think families really need to stop and think about the holiday, and the person there arguing with.Its so easy to take family for granted, but what if you leave angry at somone, and you never get another chance to make it up, you know? It takes courage, however, to stand up and tell your familiy these things. Unsurprisingly, no one wants to do it. I'm glad you liked the food. What did you guys have? I never eat much at thanksgiving. Everyone seems to think its a good idea to make strange food that tastes and smell like somthing you'd expect to find in a trashcan... like this jellow sallad thing, and this pottatoes and cream chease dish my grandma INSISTS on making. Also all the healthfood nuts pushing salad at you. Its funny, in my family, everyone stuffs themselves except me. Even though we have the same thing every single year, they still insist on me trying a few bites of everything. I eat maybe a 2inX3in square of tukey meat and waiting til i get home to eat anything else... I'm not fond of doing dishes either. -_- especialy since in my house, glasses seem to dissapper with things that can rot in them, and when we find them, their practicly growing there own ecosystem! Yuck. I also happen to hate it when household members don't take there turn, but I think your mom was excused for cooking. Kimba? I've heard of it but i've never gotten a chance to watch it. I didn't think they showed it in the US...or are you in Canada? icon_sweatdrop.gif Childhood memmories are, hopefully for you, plesent. YOU MUST GO SEE HAPPY FEET! Its so much fun. I cried! I laughed, and I love the charecters aswell as the soundtrack, so i'll be picking it up. The movie was great, and the relationships are extremely accurete. The way penguines cort each other, to their relationship threwout the ecosystem. Of course, penguines don't sing songs with words like that, and go about dancing, but hey, its a disney movie. C'mon, they've got to spice it up somehow. You've SO got to see it. Please do, if you haven't already. To much fun. It made me want to dance.I think that this movie was probably one of the best i've seen in a long,long time. Right up there with Saw and 8 bellow.

Did you hear? There doing a new "Charlott's Web" movie!

---

LilKitty-Out of curiosity, do you like your mothers boyfriend? Most of the people I know in that situation resent the relationship. Eheh.. I'm guessing these car parts arn't huge if there in a basement. Basements useualy don't have an entrence outside the house to get big parts in. As for getting stuff, if you don't find what you need there, go to a junk yard. Alot of cars are junked for a few parts' problems, and the owner decided to get a new car. Did your mom win the posessions in the house? If not its still his. I can understand wanting unused items out of a space that could be used more efficiantly. I don't quite get that last part... Where you with them while they were cleaning it out or where you at another house or somthing? You know, I can't understand devorced people. I know theres a reason they got devorced, but can't people show tollerence? Theres no need to keep arguing. It's not your fault they argued. All you did was asking your father where the parts you were looking for might be.Oh,I know that feeling. Very embaressing when your significant other calls when your family is arguing or being lewd so loud you can't hear them. Just know the argument wasn't your fault.
---

Kakky- You have every right to be angrey with somone for doing those things. I know it's not like they have to report every little thing to you, but is it to much to ask for them to tell you things that are going to directly effect you? I dislike lies, too. More so, I feel sorry for the lier, because they're simply bringing trouble on themselves. Lies are figured out. Always.I know a bit about that one too, unfortunetly. It's not technicly lieing, but its still dishonest and low. Its like saying "SoAndSo hit me!" and you of course, go on to snap at SoAndSo at the defence of your friend, only to be told by SoAndSo that your friend started it.Then you look like an idiot. Somthing to keep in mind always, is theres two sides to every coin, and two sides to every story. Innocent until proven guilty. While it's understandable some things come up and they can't do said thing, but it's very rude not to tell you they've changed there mind. Very inconsiderete indeed.We all hate to be misled and lied to. Who actualy likes looking like a fool because a friends' words were untrue? I see it as friends are our "leashes" in life, to us, the blind dog. We put our trust in them not to lead us astray and into trouble. We can't see, so we don't know if they are leading us in the right direction, and thus, we trust them to make the right choice. People seem to expect others to be mind readers, when its simply unfair! How are you supposed to know somthing when you've never been told it!? I'll never understand why people get so irritated when you don't know somthing you haven't been told. If I were you, i'd get a few opinions on if this said person lied to you. As in give them the situation and then ask if they think its a lie. If you still belive it is, confront the person passivly. It's the smartest thing to do. If you harbor agressive feelings twords somone for long enough, and then find out that they are innocent, not only will you possably feel guilty, but in most cases, your agression dosen't stop. Instead, it becomes a confused and blind sort of subtle rage, where you snap at somone, or pick at them when they aren't really doing anything wrong.Friendship is a rough sea, and to keep in the same boat, both parties must work to keep the boat from not only flipping over, but going in the right direction. Friends truely need to be honest to their friends.That friend might really need your genuine honestly. Maybe he or she needs you to tell them how you feel. With confrontation of this sort though, its better to be passive but honest, and to never place the blame on them by saying "you" in somthing like "Your rude to me!" you'd want to say "I don't like the way i'm treated sometimes." or if you insinuate blame, do it gentley but honestly! If you want to talk, Kakky, you can PM me,DevNote me (UglyCoyoteNG.deviantart.com), AIM me (UglyCoyoteNG),MSN me (UglyCoyoteNG@hotmail.com), or YIM me (UglyCoyoteNG) to talk about it, or just to chat. I'm almost always here to listen. :3
=-=---~---=-=

._TO DO LIST///:

So, my list yesterday was:
Yesterday's List Wrote:

Mist Anry
Mist Queenie
Record All Reptiles
Finish Coloring Din's Lineart.
Finish SUPERSECRETART
Finish Cait/Ome
Finish Doomie's Bust
Finish New Sig

How Far I Got:
Mist Anry - Misted him in the morning and in the evening. :3 icon_sweatdrop.gif If somone could remind me to do it every day, or figure out somthing I can use as an alarm to remind me to mist him twice a day, i'd appreciate it. icon_sweatdrop.gif
Mist Queenie - Done.
Record All Reptiles - Nope.. icon_sweatdrop.gif
Finish Coloring Din's Lineart - Finished! Complex lineart, but I finished!
Finish SUPERSECRETART - Finished!
Finish Cait/Ome - still working on it.
Finish Doomie's Bust - Nope
Finish Sig - still working on it.

icon_sweatdrop.gif I'll try to get all thats left done today.

=-=---~---=-=

._NG UPDATE//:
So...Where to begin. I usealy go to bed at around two, its my self imposed bed time. But lately, I've been stretching it til five. Thus, as you miht guess, I don't exactly wake up erly. Since I'm still living with my Grandma, she knows alot about me and my sickness. When I useualy wake up, when I eat, what I useualy eat, what I can eat, what it means when I don't want to get out of bed at all, what it means when I'm not so talkative, and what it means when I rush off to the bathroom to either take a hot shower, or to vomit up whatever I ate. She's a trooper, and she takes care of me as best she can when my mother is at work. I've always been very close to my Grandmother becuase when I was young, my mother had to get up around five, and being a single mother, she couldn't leave me all alone in the apartment. So my day was as fallowed:
Wake up at Five AM.
Put on warmer PJs, coat, socks and boots / slippers
Wait for mom to get ready for work
Be driven to Grandma's house.
Crawl in bed with Grandma and sleep for another our or two.
Wake up, useualy by being seriously pestered.
Eat breakfest and watch the news with my grandma and grandpa, or listen to Grandpa's stories.
Get dressed, brush my hair and teeth, sometimes take a shower.
Go to school.
Picked up and go back to Grandma's, watch TV.
Get picked up by mom.
Go home.
So understandabley, we were very close. She practicly raised me! Anyway, due to the rutine stated above, practiced for seven or eight years, she automaticly wakes up at around 8AM. I wake up around 12AM, or 10-13 hours after I go to sleep. Which means I'm asleep for a long time after she wakes up. She used to just gripe about my sleeping habbits out of it being a "bad habbit" but now, she's worried about me.My grandpa died in his sleep, and there was no way to tell if he was actually dead or sleeping. Grandma had to have mom come over and check, she was to scared to. So anyway, being that she thinks normal people should wake up at 8AM, she stressess and worries that I've died in my sleep, and she dosen't know and wouldn't get to say goodbye, not to mention, she dosen't want me to die. So periodicly, she comes into my room and calls my name meekly, like she dosen't want me to wake up, but she wants me to show her i'm still alive. Other times, being this is the guest room,and partial book room, with my air matress close to the door, she'll nudge my matress while she's looking for books she dosen't need, or grunt loudly and complain about her shoulders hurting. She's just worried about me.
So what dose that have to do with anything? I'll tell you.
I have A.D.D. so focasing on schoolwork is hard for me, seeing as i'm so disinterested in it. I've had to switch medication several times, since I grew an imunity to them all eventualy. So I was given a new drug. Two pills, a sort of "jump start" short acting one, and a slower long acting one. To take these drugs effectively for the purpose they were intended to be used in, you take 1/4th the short acting dose in the morning, the next day 1/2 the dose, then 3/4ths of the dose, until your taking one whole pill and and then after a few days, you begin taking the long acting one with it. You've got to take it every day, or you may have some negative side effects.
( To understand the negative effects of the medicine, first you need to understand a few things. Typical people with A.D.D. or A.D.H.D. have an opposite reaction to stimulatives, like caffine. Instead of waking the person up, it puts them to sleep. Thus, a pill that has a stimulative to make a normal person hyper, would make a typical person with A.D.D. tired, and mellow.)
So if you take both pills without building up, you get a high of sorts. It is essentialy "Medical" speed. You take it, and you become antsy. You have no appettite for twenty-four hours or more, and even if you try to eat, it makes you feel very sick. Your mouth feels dry, and you tence alot. You need to keep drinking room-tempature or slightly warm liquid, preferabley somthing with somthing else in it to give your body nurishment. You don't sleep or feel tired, either, for around a day. Not eating can last up to several days, wearing off slowly, useual being that your hungry but you know you can't eat. drinking gets easier over the few days, and within twelve to sixteen hours, you can finealy sleep.Even before I got sick, I abused this drug to clean house, or to re-set my sleep schedual which keeps getting screwed up. Even when I was healthy, it was a strain on my body, and took a week or more to recover. Around late Jully after I got sick, I tried to reset my schedual...With bad conciquences. I was rushed to the emergency room for dehydration and weakness, as well as some other things.
But last night, I gorged myself with soup, crackers, and a sandwhich, and a banana, and forced myself not to throw any of it up .:.shudder.:. Anyway, I took the pills, and I'm trying to set my sleeping Schedual right. But in July, I was alot stronger. I have deterierated threw the months, and thus, I'm much weaker then before. I'm not sure how my body is coping, but my heart is thudding so hard it hurts,and I need to make sure I don't tence up any of my muscles and strain them, taking up energy I need for more important things, like, oh, i don't know...keeping my heart pumping?

Anyway, In short, It's the only way I can reset my sleep schedual. But I'm scared. I feel like my heart is going to burst threw my chest at any second, and i'm so weak and drained from the medicine, typing is tiring me out.
This is all, by the way, to ease my grandmothers mind, so she won't think I'm dead, and she'll worry a little bit less...

=-=---~---=-=

._TO DO LISTS///:
Reptile Recording -With young reptiles, especialy, it is important to keep as accurete records of all bodily functions and weight. Young reptiles are seseptable to all sorts of diseases, and they can get sick easy. However, with any reptile, it is very important to keep records on your reptiles during winter.
The same heat lamps and pads that were enough to keep them warm during the summer and fall may not be enough during the winter. Winter is a dangerouse time for reptiles, the chance of dieing is increased from the useual dangers of being a reptile. Now you might be thinking that winter dosen't matter for captive reptiles, but it's not true. It can get cold inside too.
For an example on the increased risk of death, we'll use my Leopard Gecko, Spot, for an example. Spot is a three to five month old, probably a male.*During the spring,summer and fall months, the possability of him dieing is about 10%. Causes of death could be some bacteria or cleaner left in his cage, that I might have missed. He could escape from his cage and be eaten by the cats. He could get sick from some sort of chemical in the air, or on my hand if I pick him up.He could even be chewed on so severely by crickets,choke on one, or get a disease from one. He could even stop eating.
In winter, there are these dangers, plus a few others. Despite the heat sorces that worked during spring, fall and summer,they might not be adiquet and he might be to cold to digest his meal. So despite eating,without the heat he could simply starve to death from not being able to process the food.Also, power outages are a big thing. If the power goes out and the heat lamps stop emiting heat, then what?If It happened while I was asleep, how would I know and wake up to take care of them? Also, there is always storms that can be so bad we are unable to get more heat packs to heat our reptiles. The drop in tempature is also a danger. being ectothermic, they don't generate there own body heat and rely completely on the surounding area for heat. Even if the reptile did make it threw the night without heat, there could be long lasting effects.
The best way to arm yourself aggainst this is to keep records. You want to record every move they make, practicly. Also, you want to make sure there cages are kept clean, and they are kept not only warm, but healthy, robust and fit with a little bit of fat on them. The fat is to keep them from starving, if they stop eating for whatever reason during the winter.Eye-balling how much a gecko weighs is innacurate and could cost your pet its life.Records are also useful when you've got many reptiles, so you know who ate what and how much on what day. So with six reptiles, and several on the way, its no wonder I keep records.
Keeping records is a bit tedious, but worth it. The first thing to do is weigh the animal. Reptiles are almost always weighed in grams, so thats what you use, of course. The weight scale I use is the My-weigh 7001DX Office Scale. Then, the animal is either returned to its cage if it's eaten or i'm not feeding it that day, or it is put in a small white tuperwear container. I use 12in. forcepts to grab crickets and toss them in for the animal to eat. I count and record how many crickets the animal has eaten, and then re-weigh the animal. Then I check for shed on the body, and do a look over to make sure the animal dosen't have any burns or wounds. I check for fecese and scoop them out, and record them too. For the snakes, who eat only once a week, I feed them at night, and weigh them in the morning, since it is dangerous to reach in with the snake for several hours after feeding.
With this small task, I can track the animals weight gain or loss, its shed, when it might shed again, and i'll know to prepare for it. It's a simple thing I can do to ensure they live, of course. I've been slacking off alot lately though. I need to get back on the ball. sweatdrop

*Gender of the reptile is decided during a critical part of develepment in the embryo. Higher tempatures result in more female animals, and lower tempatures yeild males.

Art -I'm still pretty blocked, but I'm trying to work threw it.Its been a pain. I'm having trouble with feeling out a style I want to use for the majority of my art.
Din's Lineart - I colored Din's wonderful,yet complexed Lineart. I cheated though on the background, haha.The reason I'm coloring it, is for a contest she is/was holding on the oekaki I go to. Being she's my favorite girl, I happily dove right in to color her beautiful image, and strange charecter.
---

SuperSecretArt - ninja All I can say is that its finished.
---

Cait/Ome Sketch - After the second for third masschat, I was chatting with Cait and Ome and listening to some music a friend had sent to me,that I hadn't listened to yet. I liked it, it put me in a good mood, so I dragged Ome and Cait into a PChat and I sketched them out, with a few other things, but I was to tired to ink it, and I couldn't leave it up in the paintchat and HOPE no one erased it while I slept. I couldn't ink it, was just to tired, and Idon't have programs I'm good at/am used to inking with so this is a problem. I really liked the image though, so i'm determened to finish it.
---

Doomie's Bust- I need practice on drawing cats, I'm just not very good at it, and Doomie's been having a rough time. So lets kill the proverbial two birds with one stone. :3
---

New Sig - Just what it is. ^_^ A seceret too.
---

Rainey's Ref Sheet - Still working on this, not sure if I like how its comming out so far, so i'm taking a short break to get everything else done before I continue. I want to be happy with this, because if i'm happy with it, I know it looks good, and with all the kindness Rainey continualy shows me, she more then deserves it.
---

Zanzibar's Commish - Three words. I.Hate.Wings. Just so you all know. That would be why its taking so long.
=-=---~---=-=

._PETS///:
Reptiles:
Draco(Female Bearded Dragon) A few days ago, I bought and put a harness on Draco. She still hasn't forgiven me, even though I've tried to bribe her with meal worms and pinkies. She sees me comming, and not only puffs up and opens her mouth, she lunges at me! I guess she didn't find it as funny as I did.
---

Fred(Male Blue Tongued Skink) After the degloving insadint where he took the skin off my finger, I haven't messed with him to much. If you open the large heated bit he's in, he flattens out, puffs up and hisses. He dashes away, and when you touch him he lunges in whatever direction. I wonder if he'll ever tame down.
---

Spot(Unsexed Leopard Gecko)Went to the theripist with me. My theripist is scared of reptiles, but she thought spot was absolutely adorable, despite him being nervouse and flighty and trying to run away from me from being scared. Reptiles don't travel to well. In any case, he's looking thin again, and despite eating 30+ small crickets he dosen't seem to be gaining any weight.
---

Suade(Unsexed New Caladonian Crested Gecko) Suade is getting to be a big boy. He lived in a 5 1/2 gallon tank, with dirt on the floor and a couple of plants. A couple of days ago, he got bumped up to his beautiful new home! Theres reptile carpet on the ground now, a small hide, two plants that cover most of the cage, a stick, water and food, and a small vein lookning plant. I'm happy to say he looks like he's settling in well.
---

Beeper(Male Ball Python) For a while, I was thinking Beeper might be racist! A few weeks ago, I thawed and attempted to feed him a brown rat. He didn't seem to care about it at all! He didn't eat it, and he ignored it. I froze it and tried the next day. Nothing. So I got lazy and fed him three mice which he took emedietly, so I knew he was hungry. So i'm thinking ' is my snake...racist?' well, no, just dosen't enjoy frozen rats. Unfortunetly,he's not big enough to easily tackle a full grown live rat. they tend to fight back.
---

Anry(Unsexed Green Tree Python)Last sunday Simon Tang or reddragonherp came and fed Anry, and showed me how to do it. I was just being to gentle with hitting him on the nose with the pinkie. sweatdrop apparently you've got to really wack them, it won't hurt them. This sunday, its my turn to try, and i'm a bit scared, honestly that I won't be able to do it.

Cats:
Phantom(Male White Cat Yellow/Blue eyes) Phantom has become seriously clingly. He cries when I go take a shower, when I go in my room, when I don't look at him. He fallows me around and looks up at me pleedingly. During most nights he sleeps in Grandma & Mom's room, but lately he's been bothering them so he's been kicked out. At night he gets lonely for human companionship, and sits outside Mom's door and cries loudly for at least an hour. He's getting to be very annoying.
---

Stella(Female American/Siamese Cross) Stella has been the thorn in grandma's side lately! At the end of the kitchen table, Grandma and mom are working on a 1000 peice puzzle. During the night, the cats jump on the table and wreck the parts they got together, and throw peices everywhere. So they put boxes on the table. Well now Stella sleeps on the box. When Grandma yells at her to get down, Stella flinches away like she's expecting to be hit, and grandma feels bad and leaves her alone. Stella wins.
---

Screech(Female Tabby) Screech is just getting to smart. She's learning how to beg the 'nice' way, standing away from you, but not looking at you or doing the persistant lip-licking and expectant pose.Its like she's saying "I'm here if you want to give me food..just telling you.."
---

Gaia(Female Long Haired Black Cat) Gaia's fur has been getting mats again, even with persistant brushing. We don't want to clip them out, theres just so many of them, and she'd hate us if we cut her beautiful fur. So what do we do?
---

Daisy Daisey is my buddy, she comes to greet me at the door to my room every morning, with a stretch, a tail wag, and a loud meow.She is a strange cat, her jumping abbility is amazing. So just like I often do, I put her on a two-foot tall "cat tree" about three feet from the fence. Useualy she clearly misses the fence and sails into the middle of the room. Not this time. This time she hit the fence and it collapsed on her. She looked at me as though I betrayed her. I felt SO bad about it... She wouldn't come see me for two days after that. Now she's fine, but she seems to want to lay on my fresh laundry. -_-

Other:
Goliath(Male Black Eyed White "Gifer" Ferret)Goliath has been acting strange lately. He's useualy very calm and relaxed, but he's tried to bite two people this week! I'm a little worried about what that might mean. The introduction with Junior didn't go well.He bit me pretty bad. He didn't mean to, he was only playing. But when your a ferret, learning the rules of how hard you can bite another ferret before it hurts, you need to be able to hear the other ferret telling you it hurts. Unfortuently, this kit is deaf like goliath, and can't hear them. So when he bites, he bites hard, even though its just playing. The other kit squeels that the bite is hurting, and that the kit gives up, but Junior can't hear them, so the other kit bites back, and Junior bites harder. Its a sad but common thing.
Queenie(Female Chinese Preying Mantis) Queenie is getting to big for the cup she lives in. She's having trouble holding onto the slick sides, and falls alot. I'm worried she might hurt herself. I'm going to have to get her a bigger cage in a few days.
---

Dr. Evil(Male Red Crowntail Betta) Dr. Evil, my gay betta keeps trying to commit bettaside. -_- he keeps jumping out of his tank, and then flopping twords the cats! He tries to attack them from the saftey of the tank,but when that dosen't work he tries to really go after them!
---

Mr. Personality(Male Blue Crowntail Betta) I fear my little fishie is done for. He dosen't swim much, or very well at all, anymore. He looks sick and his fins are never displayed. He seems to be getting weaker, not even wanting to eat...
=-=---~---=-=

._MISCELANEOS///:
Thanksgiving
Turkey day was a nightmare. I woke up feeling sick, and slept most of the day. Not only that, I felt sick. I was alone almost all of the day. I guess I needed the rest, but..still, I sort of missed my family. Not so much my families food, which is...disgusting to say the least.
---

Bodies
Tomarrow, I'm going to the science center to see the exibit "bodies" with Ashleigh. We get to go see dead bodies! yay!!

Anyway.Typed this all up for no reason at all. neutral
---

UglyCoyoteNG

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:28 pm
LilKitty115
Okay... so my mom's boyfriend came over today to help clean out the basement because it's chock full of junk of my brother's and dad's stuff. I knew that my dad had a couple car parts down there that would have been useful to make this car I want to get run well without having to spend much money. But since his stuff has been sitting down there for oh, three years since my parent's divorced and he moved out, technicially it's my mom's and she wants it all gone. I didn't know how far along they got down there, so I called my dad to ask him where he knew the parts he wanted were. So he came down (I told me mum that he was) and they had a pretty decent sized argument. I still feel partially responsible for it because I called my dad and he decided to come down. Even worse because my boyfriend called in the middle of it and I told him I couldn't talk because there was so much yelling going one.

Now I'm just waiting for the guy who's selling the car to call back so we can go look at it... rolleyes
But is the basement now devoid of automobile guts? That's a nice thing, right? *cuddles* I can imagine how awkward that must have been...and on a holiday break, no less.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:30 pm
Ooooh....Have fun at Bodies, NG! I wanted to see that while it was here...Too bad I missed it...(I THINK I missed it....haven't seen any ads for it for a while....^_^)  

Manda_Tifa

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:43 pm
UglyCoyoteNG

Shoki-I'm glad you had a good thanksgiving! Any time from work is a two sided coin isn't it? No work, which is a total yay, but no money, which is a total boo. Where do you work again? I think families really need to stop and think about the holiday, and the person there arguing with.Its so easy to take family for granted, but what if you leave angry at somone, and you never get another chance to make it up, you know? It takes courage, however, to stand up and tell your familiy these things. Unsurprisingly, no one wants to do it. I'm glad you liked the food. What did you guys have? I never eat much at thanksgiving. Everyone seems to think its a good idea to make strange food that tastes and smell like somthing you'd expect to find in a trashcan... like this jellow sallad thing, and this pottatoes and cream chease dish my grandma INSISTS on making. Also all the healthfood nuts pushing salad at you. Its funny, in my family, everyone stuffs themselves except me. Even though we have the same thing every single year, they still insist on me trying a few bites of everything. I eat maybe a 2inX3in square of tukey meat and waiting til i get home to eat anything else... I'm not fond of doing dishes either. -_- especialy since in my house, glasses seem to dissapper with things that can rot in them, and when we find them, their practicly growing there own ecosystem! Yuck. I also happen to hate it when household members don't take there turn, but I think your mom was excused for cooking. Kimba? I've heard of it but i've never gotten a chance to watch it. I didn't think they showed it in the US...or are you in Canada? icon_sweatdrop.gif Childhood memmories are, hopefully for you, plesent. YOU MUST GO SEE HAPPY FEET! Its so much fun. I cried! I laughed, and I love the charecters aswell as the soundtrack, so i'll be picking it up. The movie was great, and the relationships are extremely accurete. The way penguines cort each other, to their relationship threwout the ecosystem. Of course, penguines don't sing songs with words like that, and go about dancing, but hey, its a disney movie. C'mon, they've got to spice it up somehow. You've SO got to see it. Please do, if you haven't already. To much fun. It made me want to dance.I think that this movie was probably one of the best i've seen in a long,long time. Right up there with Saw and 8 bellow.

Did you hear? There doing a new "Charlott's Web" movie!

---

I work at a call center doing customer service for Proactiv. My family fights a lot: my sister's an annoying brat, my brother is explosive. *sigh* Our thanksgiving dinner was the "normal" thanksgiving food stuffs: turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce, (kinda) mashed potates and gravy, rolls, and then broccoli and a fruit salad. I was a bit miffed about having to clean the turkey and get it all put away, since I didn't eat any of it, and furthermore, didn't know what I was doing. Apperantly I don't know the anatomy of a turkey very well. As for Kimba, I haven't seen it since I was..geez...maybe seven? My childhood memories are very very few, my memory sucks hardcore. But I do live in the US, unfortunately. (my mate is in teh land of Canadia). And I did go see Happy Feet, and it is pretty good, though a bit odd. I haven't gone out to see a movie in a while. Having Steve Irwin as one of the elephant seals was kinda weird though.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:32 pm
.:.Sobbing.:. I..Could really...use somone to tell me what to do right now.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Af Mas

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:42 pm
Krissim Klaw

Feel free to talk to me if you need to. I'm sorry for your loss sad  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:43 pm
UglyCoyoteNG

What's wrong? You're not responding on MSN...  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Josie Mir

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:48 pm
UglyCoyoteNG

*hug!*  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 448 449 450 451 452 453 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games