Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4503 4504 4505 4506 4507 4508 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:09 am

*gasp* Lie?! me?! Never!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:57 am

Yes...Yes you do <_<

Alektorphobia

Oru_the_Celestial_Light

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:52 am

*pads quietly into the room and curls up on her pillow, then sighs sadly*

Hi folks. >.<
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:53 am

ninja

haythere

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:58 am

What's wrong, Oru?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:01 am

Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
What's wrong, Oru?

I'm feeling bad about my art right now. I've tried TWICE on a picture, and it's still not good enough. That makes me feel bad. >.< I try hard on my art, so it makes me feel really bad when people don't like what I draw for them, and then they say they'll still pay but "not very much" which makes me feel like they're just tossing a pittance at me. >.< I don't create art for money, so it makes me feel cheap when someone says something like that. Like I've just done the best that I can do, and they're throwing money at me out of pity. >.<

Oru_the_Celestial_Light

haythere

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:03 am

I understand how you feel, I've gone through all of that crap before. It really sucks and it can try on your confidince. But you just need to keep drawing and practicing. Your art will always improve.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:05 am

~Plops down on a pillow~ Heyalo.

Sheol Zone

haythere

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:05 am

Sheol Kitten

Hey there
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:09 am

Rinchans-flower
I understand how you feel, I've gone through all of that crap before. It really sucks and it can try on your confidince. But you just need to keep drawing and practicing. Your art will always improve.

*nods* yeah, I know, but that doesn't make it feel any better when people are mean about my art. >.< *sighs* Anyways. I suppose I'll just give it another try, and hope maybe the third time is the charm. >.<

Oru_the_Celestial_Light

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:11 am

Rinchans-flower
Sheol Kitten

Hey there

~Wavvles.~

Oru's down about her art? o_o! Smack those awful people. If they don't like it because how you've drawn it, and you've redrawn it twice, they should be ashamed. You put hard work in, and "still pay but not much" is bull. I, for one, love your art.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:11 am

Honestly, I've never had that problem. sweatdrop I guess cause I ask for very specific details about what they want and try to do it as perfect as possible on the first try

Alektorphobia

haythere

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:12 am

Oru_the_Celestial_Light
Rinchans-flower

*nods* yeah, I know, but that doesn't make it feel any better when people are mean about my art. >.< *sighs* Anyways. I suppose I'll just give it another try, and hope maybe the third time is the charm. >.<

3nodding

You'll do fine. Don't worry so much about it, some people can just suck.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:14 am

Sheol Kitten

Oru's down about her art? o_o! Smack those awful people. If they don't like it because how you've drawn it, and you've redrawn it twice, they should be ashamed. You put hard work in, and "still pay but not much" is bull. I, for one, love your art.

*smiles* thank you. ^__^

Oru_the_Celestial_Light

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:15 am

Just ignore them. If they ask for it again, say "Screw you scream " x3
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4503 4504 4505 4506 4507 4508 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games