Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4505 4506 4507 4508 4509 4510 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rendin Verta

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:29 pm
Resident Evil 5.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:35 pm
Can't wait  

elvisnake

Rendin Verta

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:53 pm
I'm getting the collector's edition. LEft 4 dead is fun, but that doesn't cure my zombie slaying/adventurer's needs.

Like in resident evil 4...I hated leon and his cheesy lines and J-Pop haircut, but I loved his bomber jacket and the adventure.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:50 pm
Listening to The Beatles while achievement grinding in mass effect makes it fun, rather than a chore. Mass Effect is a game I hold near and dear, and I feel obligated to have 1050/1050 GS in that game, if none other.  

Rendin Verta

elvisnake

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:02 pm
It's certainly a great game, but the DLC they released disappointed me.

On an unrelated note, the HP people wiped my computer clean when they fixed it, so all my music, plus Microsoft Word (pretty much the only reasons I had the thing) are gone.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:47 pm
I gotta get Word for Aurin's new computer, (not to mention a mouse!). I've got this neat story idea buzzing around my head but can't type it up till we get it sorted out...  

Darth Fury

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:55 pm
elvisnake

On an unrelated note, the HP people wiped my computer clean when they fixed it, so all my music, plus Microsoft Word (pretty much the only reasons I had the thing) are gone.

That sucks, how are yo gonna get your music back?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:19 pm
Missing00
elvisnake

That sucks, how are yo gonna get your music back?
My gf has a hard drive with the music on it, but I have to wait until spring break to get at it. I'm most worried about Word. That stuff is expensive.  

elvisnake

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:33 pm
So I was playing SSBB and got lkike 12 music CDs from my factory level. However, I only unlocked 2 songs when I ended it.

Is that a good hint that I've gotten all the songs that I can get other than the ones locked in challenges?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:10 pm
I think so yeah, better get crackin on those achivements.  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:21 pm
Well after reformatting, i think i've gotten most of the kinks worked out of the system. Kaspersky anti-virus software is a tad touchy though when it comes to getting things going though. Almost too stalwarth a defender...

In other news: Watchmen, the movie, is about as average as boring can get. If you don't mind watching your comic book get hacked and slashed to death in 3 hours of otherwise incohesive storytelling with the world's worst soundtrack (from mozart's requiem to jimi hendrix), then you'll probably enjoy it. For me though, they were too busy harping on a message that was designed for the 1980's cold war propaganda and using the most graphic scenes they could possibly find in a movie which was thrown together and hyped up simply like the rest of the comic book scenes.

Those of you who liked it, obviously learned how to numb your minds better than I.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:33 pm
Movies are all the same to me nowadays. I mean, pretty much everything's been done and beaten to death over and over already.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:03 pm
PLayed the Ninja Blade Demo, basically just a Ninja Gaiden clone with QTEs up the a**, it's kinda cool  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:33 pm
I'm bored. BORED! RRAAAAARRR!!!!!  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

K-Blade

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:47 pm
I read the graphic novel for the Watchmen; I have no desire to see the film.

In my humble opinion, Hollywood ran out of original ideas years ago.
and...

meow  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4505 4506 4507 4508 4509 4510 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games