Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Komi's Place - {KrystalMariposa} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 449 450 451 452 453 454 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,690 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:51 pm
The Sadistic Toan
KomiTomiButterfly
The Sadistic Toan
KomiTomiButterfly
@Ulti: -messed up his hair- Good.

@Zar: Its Not that you want it, Its that I needed something to hit you with wink

@Chaos: CHAAAAAOOOOOS!! -jumped on him- I'VE MISSED YOUU

@Toan: Oh My goodesses! Toan!! Its been too long. -jumped off Chaos and held out hand- How have you been?
o.o well for the first time ever in my gaia life im dressed in blue, quiet stylish too if i say so myself.

-gives cute kitty eyes- I'll make you cookies if you let me hug you~

@Harm: I know sad
>:l No, I sense a trap. VIVA LA RESISTANCE!

Pretty Please Toan? I'll make um fresh, you can even watch, and lick the spoons!

@Karan: oh god thats just mean. >.> <.< -huggled- I miss you as well xD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:05 pm
hmmmm -imagining himself in a military council meeting room with a dozen other clones of himself discussing battle plan. "We must give in! What is one hug to a cookie? do it for the cookies!" "No! It a trap! don't fall for the cookies!" "We must wait out this war!" "We must send an attack of our own!" "QUIET!" The lead Toan of the group had slam his fist on the table to shut the rest of them up. He then look around, meeting each oficer in the eyes. "My fellow Toan, We Are Toan's! We have our pride as Toan's! we will not give up that pride for the sake of worldly desires! Otherwise we be no better then liger or karen! Or even worst, Zadoc! No my other selves, we must resist! Viva la resistance!" All the other clones begin to rise from their seat and pump their fist into the air as they gave the same war cry "VIVA LA RESISTANCE!!!"- No  

The Sadistic Toan

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:08 pm
The Sadistic Toan
hmmmm -imagining himself in a military council meeting room with a dozen other clones of himself discussing battle plan. "We must give in! What is one hug to a cookie? do it for the cookies!" "No! It a trap! don't fall for the cookies!" "We must wait out this war!" "We must send an attack of our own!" "QUIET!" The lead Toan of the group had slam his fist on the table to shut the rest of them up. He then look around, meeting each oficer in the eyes. "My fellow Toan, We Are Toan's! We have our pride as Toan's! we will not give up that pride for the sake of worldly desires! Otherwise we be no better then liger or karen! Or even worst, Zadoc! No my other selves, we must resist! Viva la resistance!" All the other clones begin to rise from their seat and pump their fist into the air as they gave the same war cry "VIVA LA RESISTANCE!!!"- No
to bad you will never be as good as me  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:11 pm
Zadoc the 27th
The Sadistic Toan
sweet power of the mod, remind me the first time i abused it when I received it. That was fun.  

The Sadistic Toan

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:14 pm
The Sadistic Toan
Zadoc the 27th
The Sadistic Toan
sweet power of the mod, remind me the first time i abused it when I received it. That was fun.
Abuse it on me all you want, hell take me out of the guild, at the end of the day that would only make you a smaller person reinforcing my superiority.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:20 pm
Oh Toan still with the worst diss to attack me huh? : D Man I missed ya.

Wait don't you also watch Shugo Chara?  

KiroMishima
Crew

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:23 pm
Zadoc the 27th
The Sadistic Toan
Zadoc the 27th
The Sadistic Toan
Abuse it on me all you want, hell take me out of the guild, at the end of the day that would only make you a smaller person reinforcing my superiority.
That's one way a person can look at it, however I am not that weak minded kind of person. I see it as me being able to do whatever I want with the freedom and power I have earned and gained.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:25 pm
Darkfire Karan

o.o blue exorcist! love the manga/anime  

The Sadistic Toan

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:26 pm
The Sadistic Toan
Darkfire Karan

Ya thats me. I was born from hell and will now kick his a** XD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:33 pm
Darkfire Karan
The Sadistic Toan
Darkfire Karan

I find it bullshet how I have to wait a month for a new chapter to come out >:l the anime is truly epic though, loved every episode so far  

The Sadistic Toan

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:38 pm
The Sadistic Toan
Darkfire Karan
The Sadistic Toan
Darkfire Karan

I find it bullshet how I have to wait a month for a new chapter to come out >:l the anime is truly epic though, loved every episode so far

XD Mephisto is my favorite. I don't know why Amaimon is so popular he died in two eps XD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:43 pm
Darkfire Karan
The Sadistic Toan
Darkfire Karan
The Sadistic Toan
Darkfire Karan

XD Mephisto is my favorite. I don't know why Amaimon is so popular he died in two eps XD
xDI find it hilarious how Amaimon was able to flung the paladin and the snake woman aside so easily but was killed in one shot by rin after he just woken up. Personally ukobach and blacky is my favorite  

The Sadistic Toan

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:53 pm
The Sadistic Toan
Darkfire Karan
The Sadistic Toan
Darkfire Karan
The Sadistic Toan
Darkfire Karan

xDI find it hilarious how Amaimon was able to flung the paladin and the snake woman aside so easily but was killed in one shot by rin after he just woken up. Personally ukobach and blacky is my favorite

XD That shows that Rin should be a Paladin

Blackcy and Ukobach are cool but don't get much screen time DX  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:00 pm
Darkfire Karan
The Sadistic Toan
Darkfire Karan
The Sadistic Toan
Darkfire Karan

XD That shows that Rin should be a Paladin

Blackcy and Ukobach are cool but don't get much screen time DX
Dam straight the new paladin sucked, shiro was a much more epic paladin Q~Q Why did he had to die!?

It really suck that they don't, although I love the episode when blacky first appear, it really show how epic shiro was and how rin was becoming more like him  

The Sadistic Toan

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:08 pm
hi toan.
Also komi toan doesn't like hugs its like poison to him.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 449 450 451 452 453 454 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games