Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4511 4512 4513 4514 4515 4516 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:30 pm
* lays across Cale's lap *  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:32 pm
Thats a good bad girl.
*starts spanking*  

Sol Walker
Crew

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:00 pm
The whole BS with this " smaller burger " thing is just nuts.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:04 pm
What now?  

Sol Walker
Crew

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:21 pm
Burger King has released some small burgers. They're alright but nothing to cause a fuss over. Oh and I finally beat Bioshock.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:31 pm
Not just BK.

The whole, " Now you can get less than usual. " trend has been taken up by a lot of places.

Some frozen pizzas, for example, are smaller than they originally were while costing the same. That's different from the " pay less for less " but the whole downsizing everything is just BS.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:33 pm
Oh that.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:04 pm
Random thought...

How many credits would I be worth in the SW slave market, and to compare, what would an average twi'lek dancer type be worth?  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:37 pm
Crap. There was a point when I knew but I've forgotten.
Ok, to caculate your price and comparative value in a generic slave market, I'll need to know age, skills, talents, medical history, world of origin, prior owners...ect.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:05 am
Let's say the age range is 20-25 standard years, skills and talents of singing, dancing, massage, and intimate pleasure, no medical ailments, Coruscant born and raised human, and the only previous owner is the Galatic Empire itself. If you had to put a single individual's name there, I guess that means Grand Admiral Thrawn.

Also, trained and conditioned for obedience, so no rebellious outbursts, etc. so easy to keep under control without worry of any attempts against the master, etc.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:14 am
Ok, so by my (possibly incorrect) calculations, the average, fresh off Ryloth Twi'lek dancer is worth 3,400 credits base. A C3PO unit is 3000 credits, a typical blaster pistol costs 500, and it costs 2,000 credits a day to rent an Interstellar shuttle. Thats all for perspective.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:22 am
Darkened Angel
Let's say the age range is 20-25 standard years, skills and talents of singing, dancing, massage, and intimate pleasure, no medical ailments, Coruscant born and raised human, and the only previous owner is the Galatic Empire itself. If you had to put a single individual's name there, I guess that means Grand Admiral Thrawn.

Also, trained and conditioned for obedience, so no rebellious outbursts, etc. so easy to keep under control without worry of any attempts against the master, etc.

Ok...I'm just taking a stab at this and guess abut 7300. Mind you thats just a rough guess. The system I'm using to calculate doesnt work too well. Still thats a relatively expensive slave.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:27 am
Darkened Angel

Man with those stats you'll be the envy of all men.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:30 am
Missing00
Darkened Angel

I like my women with attitude. So not all men.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:33 am
Cale Darksun
Missing00
Darkened Angel

I like my women with attitude. So not all men.

Well most men then  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4511 4512 4513 4514 4515 4516 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games