Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Komi's Place - {KrystalMariposa} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 450 451 452 453 454 455 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:12 pm
The Sadistic Toan
Darkfire Karan
The Sadistic Toan
Darkfire Karan
The Sadistic Toan
Darkfire Karan

Ya thats me. I was born from hell and will now kick his a** XD
I find it bullshet how I have to wait a month for a new chapter to come out >:l the anime is truly epic though, loved every episode so far

XD Mephisto is my favorite. I don't know why Amaimon is so popular he died in two eps XD
xDI find it hilarious how Amaimon was able to flung the paladin and the snake woman aside so easily but was killed in one shot by rin after he just woken up. Personally ukobach and blacky is my favorite

XD That shows that Rin should be a Paladin

Blackcy and Ukobach are cool but don't get much screen time DX
Dam straight the new paladin sucked, shiro was a much more epic paladin Q~Q Why did he had to die!?

It really suck that they don't, although I love the episode when blacky first appear, it really show how epic shiro was and how rin was becoming more like him

XD Shiro didn't seem like a fighter. He more of a badass peacemaker.

I think that Dragoons are not really meant to be best in fighting. : P

I got to say that Greenman is the coolest Demon summoned by a tamer so far XD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:15 pm
Yo zar whats sup! long time no see!

At least Shiro gets the job done, all i ever seen the new guy do is pick on a unconscious kid with barely any sword lesson if none at all

The greenman is a boss cool definitely in my top 5 favorite  

The Sadistic Toan

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:41 pm
*Walks In Again And Falls Asleep On The Floor*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:08 pm
-got all teary- B-But I was gunna make them with chocolate chunks.. not chips.. *hic*  

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,690 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:11 pm
The Sadistic Toan
Zadoc the 27th
The Sadistic Toan
Zadoc the 27th
The Sadistic Toan
hmmmm -imagining himself in a military council meeting room with a dozen other clones of himself discussing battle plan. "We must give in! What is one hug to a cookie? do it for the cookies!" "No! It a trap! don't fall for the cookies!" "We must wait out this war!" "We must send an attack of our own!" "QUIET!" The lead Toan of the group had slam his fist on the table to shut the rest of them up. He then look around, meeting each oficer in the eyes. "My fellow Toan, We Are Toan's! We have our pride as Toan's! we will not give up that pride for the sake of worldly desires! Otherwise we be no better then liger or karen! Or even worst, Zadoc! No my other selves, we must resist! Viva la resistance!" All the other clones begin to rise from their seat and pump their fist into the air as they gave the same war cry "VIVA LA RESISTANCE!!!"- No
to bad you will never be as good as me
sweet power of the mod, remind me the first time i abused it when I received it. That was fun.
Abuse it on me all you want, hell take me out of the guild, at the end of the day that would only make you a smaller person reinforcing my superiority.
That's one way a person can look at it, however I am not that weak minded kind of person. I see it as me being able to do whatever I want with the freedom and power I have earned and gained.
Ah well stated sir, however I see no use of your power. In fact you among all have great claim to this great evil however I have yet to witness this, and thus have no reason to believe it.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:29 pm
Zadoc the 27th
The Sadistic Toan
Zadoc the 27th
The Sadistic Toan
Zadoc the 27th
The Sadistic Toan
hmmmm -imagining himself in a military council meeting room with a dozen other clones of himself discussing battle plan. "We must give in! What is one hug to a cookie? do it for the cookies!" "No! It a trap! don't fall for the cookies!" "We must wait out this war!" "We must send an attack of our own!" "QUIET!" The lead Toan of the group had slam his fist on the table to shut the rest of them up. He then look around, meeting each oficer in the eyes. "My fellow Toan, We Are Toan's! We have our pride as Toan's! we will not give up that pride for the sake of worldly desires! Otherwise we be no better then liger or karen! Or even worst, Zadoc! No my other selves, we must resist! Viva la resistance!" All the other clones begin to rise from their seat and pump their fist into the air as they gave the same war cry "VIVA LA RESISTANCE!!!"- No
to bad you will never be as good as me
sweet power of the mod, remind me the first time i abused it when I received it. That was fun.
Abuse it on me all you want, hell take me out of the guild, at the end of the day that would only make you a smaller person reinforcing my superiority.
That's one way a person can look at it, however I am not that weak minded kind of person. I see it as me being able to do whatever I want with the freedom and power I have earned and gained.
Ah well stated sir, however I see no use of your power. In fact you among all have great claim to this great evil however I have yet to witness this, and thus have no reason to believe it.
You have no need to witness to know that it is there, you do not need to witness a gun pulled to the head to know that the person will die, you did not personally witness hitler carnage and destruction to know that he is a madman, You have never met jesus and yet believe him to be a great enough man to die for us all, so then why must it be that you need to witness me commit a sin for you to believe my evil?  

The Sadistic Toan

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:33 pm
KomiTomiButterfly
-got all teary- B-But I was gunna make them with chocolate chunks.. not chips.. *hic*
Enough of your lies woman! you cant hide the truth with treats!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:34 pm
The Sadistic Toan
Zadoc the 27th
The Sadistic Toan
Zadoc the 27th
The Sadistic Toan
You have no need to witness to know that it is there, you do not need to witness a gun pulled to the head to know that the person will die, you did not personally witness hitler carnage and destruction to know that he is a madman, You have never met jesus and yet believe him to be a great enough man to die for us all, so then why must it be that you need to witness me commit a sin for you to believe my evil?
There are signs and proof that all three of your events stated above had happened. the only thing almost evil I have ever seen you do was to write your name on a statue of a baihumon... thats it.  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:41 pm
Zadoc the 27th
The Sadistic Toan
Zadoc the 27th
The Sadistic Toan
Zadoc the 27th
The Sadistic Toan
There are signs and proof that all three of your events stated above had happened. the only thing almost evil I have ever seen you do was to write your name on a statue of a baihumon... thats it.
an evil i do not remember committing hmm so your saying you won't be satisfy to you witness me commit a sin?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:48 pm
The Sadistic Toan
Zadoc the 27th
The Sadistic Toan
Zadoc the 27th
The Sadistic Toan
an evil i do not remember committing hmm so your saying you won't be satisfy to you witness me commit a sin?
No I simply need you to prove your evil even if it is past proof...  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:50 pm
Zadoc the 27th
The Sadistic Toan
Zadoc the 27th
The Sadistic Toan
Zadoc the 27th
The Sadistic Toan
Alrite little Zadoc, sit down and let me tell you a tale for this is the time before your digilife was born, insolent brat, It was on a night like this night when I woke up from a nice dream. The first thing I did was looked out the window and think "Hmmm I feel like conquering the world today." So the next day I cause the great war in the digital world.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:54 pm
The Sadistic Toan
Zadoc the 27th
The Sadistic Toan
Zadoc the 27th
The Sadistic Toan
Alrite little Zadoc, sit down and let me tell you a tale for this is the time before your digilife was born, insolent brat, It was on a night like this night when I woke up from a nice dream. The first thing I did was looked out the window and think "Hmmm I feel like conquering the world today." So the next day I cause the great war in the digital world.
One war yet you compare yourself to hitler who massacred the jews? your a lousy excuse for evil sir. believ any different. I give you permission to kill off my RP character for no apparent reason. Nay I say that if you dont kill my rp character off your no more than a common day surf.  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:56 pm
Zadoc the 27th
The Sadistic Toan
Zadoc the 27th
The Sadistic Toan
Zadoc the 27th
The Sadistic Toan
One war yet you compare yourself to hitler who massacred the jews? your a lousy excuse for evil sir. believ any different. I give you permission to kill off my RP character for no apparent reason. Nay I say that if you dont kill my rp character off your no more than a common day surf.
That is but one small story in my long line of accomplishment fool, and you know what, I will kill your character, and just for kicks, i'll do a decapitation  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:56 pm
The Sadistic Toan
Zadoc the 27th
The Sadistic Toan
Zadoc the 27th
The Sadistic Toan
That is but one small story in my long line of accomplishment fool, and you know what, I will kill your character, and just for kicks, i'll do a decapitation
Do it if you have the man parts!  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 pm
Zadoc the 27th
The Sadistic Toan
Zadoc the 27th
The Sadistic Toan
Zadoc the 27th
The Sadistic Toan
Do it if you have the man parts!
Oh, my man parts is saying it shall be done!  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 450 451 452 453 454 455 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games