Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 450 451 452 453 454 455 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ViniCullen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:29 pm
"Im ok but my wound is looking better" Yuki says and pulls up shirt to reveal the healed and closed bullet hole right above my tummy. Yuki sees Rez. Yukis ears lay back on her head. Rez is cute... So is Edward... Thinks Yuki.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:33 pm
ViniCullen
"Im ok but my wound is looking better" Yuki says and pulls up shirt to reveal the healed and closed bullet hole right above my tummy. Yuki sees Rez. Yukis ears lay back on her head. Rez is cute... So is Edward... Thinks Yuki.

*Rez finds random tree and climbs it and tail is showing out of tree*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:33 pm
ViniCullen

Shirotora walks up to yuki and sniff her hand. Shirotora than sits next to yuki with his tail wagging. Tora looks at shirotora "shirotora seems to like you yuki"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:43 pm
Yuki pets Shirotora and then walks over to the tree where Rez is at and I sit on the other side of him.  

ViniCullen

Connectz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:46 pm
red 14 the sniper
Connectz
red 14 the sniper
Connectz
red 14 the sniper
Connectz
-Dream looks at Tora-

What're you doing?

Tora looks at dream. "and you are lass??"

Dream is confused.

Who's lass?

"you are a gal right?" tora says sitting down with her legs crossed

Oh yes. Dream smiles. smile

"right, now whats your name?" tora says looking back at Dream.

''Dream.
How about yours?''  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:47 pm
ViniCullen
Yuki pets Shirotora and then walks over to the tree where Rez is at and I sit on the other side of him.

Shirotora says something to Tora. "go ahead, but hurry up Shirotora" Tora stands up as Shirotora runs into the school. Tora walks over to where everyone else is and lays against the tree in between Yuki and Rez.  

Alice the Loving

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:48 pm
Connectz
red 14 the sniper
Connectz
red 14 the sniper
Connectz

Dream is confused.

Who's lass?

"you are a gal right?" tora says sitting down with her legs crossed

Oh yes. Dream smiles. smile

"right, now whats your name?" tora says looking back at Dream.

''Dream.
How about yours?''

"Tora" she says laying against the tree pulling out her Knife fallowed by a block of wood.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:17 pm
(hello people im here!)  

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:18 pm
Tora starts to carve a wooden cat out of the wood. Shirotora returns as a boy and he is wearing Tora's gym uniform. he lays next to next to tora and watchs the clouds go by.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:21 pm
Yuki hops down and lays in between Tora and Shirotora and holds Shirotoras hand. Yuki has her ears laid back on her head.  

ViniCullen

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:24 pm
ViniCullen
Yuki hops down and lays in between Tora and Shirotora and holds Shirotoras hand. Yuki has her ears laid back on her head.

Tora sees this and says nothing more worried about the carving. Shirotora blushes with his ears laied back too.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:25 pm
*yumi looks out her window looking at the meadow* -teleports to the meadow- *looks threw the clouds* "what is that.." *notices a small black dot with wings way up in the sky* -unwraps a ribon and wings come out flys high up in the sky to see wat it is-  

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:26 pm
IzzyCW
(hello people im here!)

"Oi Yumi, what kept ya" Tora says waveing from her spot than gets back to carving the staue  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:27 pm
red 14 the sniper
IzzyCW
(hello people im here!)

"Oi Yumi, what kept ya" Tora says waveing from her spot than gets back to carving the staue

(ive been out alot mostly swimming sweatdrop )  

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 450 451 452 453 454 455 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games