Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 450 451 452 453 454 455 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:31 pm
Tsuyoshi_Foxx
Lloxie
Tsuyoshi_Foxx
Lloxie
Eep! *giggles and twitches his ear, cocking his head to the side again* ^.^

*suddenly pounces you*

Meep! @@ *erfs and squirms, then giggles*

*smiles and gives 'yer ears a licking before hopping off and watching the people swim*

Eee! *giggles and bats at him playfully, then rubs his ear* Gah, darn ticklishness..... ^_^;; One of the downsides to being a foxie, overly sensitive ears, hehehe....  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:33 pm
Tsuyoshi_Foxx
Lloxie
Wolves Arucard
*strips down and jumps into the pool* YAY SWIMMING!!!

Erf.... @-@ *ducks from the splash and hides under his pillow* Eek... peoples stripping and splashing and.... meep. What's a poor kitsune to do? @@

Eh, hide behind something? Refer to my post at the bottom of page 456 to see why I'm not swimming with them....

Hehe, I am. Yay for having a pillow on my hammock. ^^;; And yes, I saw, heh. razz

I'll prolly be taking a break from my comp, or at least Gaia, in a minute anyways.

Lloxie

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:34 pm
Wolves Arucard
Lloxie
Wolves Arucard

Erf.... @-@ *ducks from the splash and hides under his pillow* Eek... peoples stripping and splashing and.... meep. What's a poor kitsune to do? @@

HEY!!! scream People would pay to see me nude!!

xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:35 pm
Wolves Arucard
Lloxie
Wolves Arucard

Perhaps his sexuality doesn't include males? stare  

Rydian

Wolves Arucard

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:38 pm
Tsuyoshi_Foxx
Wolves Arucard
Lloxie
Wolves Arucard

O.o
are you calling me straight? *shudders*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:38 pm
Tsuyoshi_Foxx
Wolves Arucard
Lloxie
Wolves Arucard

Well technically I'm bi, but I feel uncomfortable around anyone naked, hehe... besides, I'm taken, and I don't really know how my Kimmy would react, hehe.... xp  

Lloxie

Rydian

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:39 pm
Lloxie
Tsuyoshi_Foxx
Lloxie
Wolves Arucard

Eh, hide behind something? Refer to my post at the bottom of page 456 to see why I'm not swimming with them....

Hehe, I am. Yay for having a pillow on my hammock. ^^;; And yes, I saw, heh. razz

I'll prolly be taking a break from my comp, or at least Gaia, in a minute anyways.

Aw, well, talk to 'ya later then! *hugs and playfully nibbles one of 'yer ears* ^ ~  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:40 pm
Tsuyoshi_Foxx
Lloxie
Tsuyoshi_Foxx
Lloxie
Wolves Arucard

Aw, well, talk to 'ya later then! *hugs and playfully nibbles one of 'yer ears* ^ ~

Heh, yeah, I'm off for a bit. Laters! ^^ *giggles as his ear is nibbled, pushes back playfully, then skitters off* Be back in a little while!  

Lloxie

Rydian

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:41 pm
Wolves Arucard
Tsuyoshi_Foxx
Wolves Arucard
Lloxie
Wolves Arucard

O.o

I was referring to his sexuality, and I just saw his post that he's bi. I'm bi too, but I still don't feel very comfortable getting naked around anybody I don't know.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:49 pm
Tsuyoshi_Foxx
Wolves Arucard
Tsuyoshi_Foxx
Wolves Arucard
Lloxie
Wolves Arucard

O.o

I was referring to his sexuality, and I just saw his post that he's bi. I'm bi too, but I still don't feel very comfortable getting naked around anybody I don't know.

oh, well. I think that everybody knows what everybody has and theyve seen them so it isnt a big deal.  

Wolves Arucard

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:55 pm
*walks up out of the tunnel leading to my lair, then settles myself in a comfortable patch of grass*

Hey, all! How is everything going? Well, I hope.

*eyes all the swimmers*

I didn't think it was all that hot today....

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:56 pm
Wolves Arucard
oh, well. I think that everybody knows what everybody has and theyve seen them so it isnt a big deal.

Well, not everyone shares your opinion. Oka anyways...
*pounces*  

Rydian

Rydian

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:59 pm
DracosBlackwing
*walks up out of the tunnel leading to my lair, then settles myself in a comfortable patch of grass*

Hey, all! How is everything going? Well, I hope.

*eyes all the swimmers*

I didn't think it was all that hot today....

Neither did I, but some people just like to swim.
Well, how're you doing today?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:59 pm
Tsuyoshi_Foxx
Wolves Arucard

*pounces*

are you sure you want to pounce me im still in the pool.  

Wolves Arucard

Rydian

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 5:05 pm
Wolves Arucard
Tsuyoshi_Foxx
Wolves Arucard

*pounces*

are you sure you want to pounce me im still in the pool.

It's only us and the guy with the really expensive outfit, and he probably can't see us through those masks anyways.... j/k

Oh crap! *hops out of the pool, soaking wet*  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 450 451 452 453 454 455 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games