Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4521 4522 4523 4524 4525 4526 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:32 am
Screw you guys, I'm going home. blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:23 am
good meowning all  

K-Blade

elvisnake

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:10 am
Cale Darksun
I think it was Kenny.
That's what I thought at first, but I'm beginning to think it was Clyde. Kenny probably couldn't afford a costume that cool, his poverty is the defining aspect of his character (Aside from his ressurective powers, of course). Mysterion was speaking too formally to Kyle to be Stan, Craig proved repeatdly that he hates adventures in the Pandemic episodes, and his voice is too nasally to sound like Mysterion's, even if he did try to disguise it.
That just leaves Clyde and Tweek, from the people cartman mentioned on the rooftop. Tweek's way too twitchy to controll himself, and Clyde did fall asleep in Class during Cartman's "Coon" Presentation. The presentation was boring as heck, but he might have been tired from a previous night of vigilantiism. Just because he hadn't appeared yet doesn't mean he wasn't active yet.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:39 am
elvisnake
Cale Darksun
I think it was Kenny.
That's what I thought at first, but I'm beginning to think it was Clyde. Kenny probably couldn't afford a costume that cool, his poverty is the defining aspect of his character (Aside from his ressurective powers, of course). Mysterion was speaking too formally to Kyle to be Stan, Craig proved repeatdly that he hates adventures in the Pandemic episodes, and his voice is too nasally to sound like Mysterion's, even if he did try to disguise it.
That just leaves Clyde and Tweek, from the people cartman mentioned on the rooftop. Tweek's way too twitchy to controll himself, and Clyde did fall asleep in Class during Cartman's "Coon" Presentation. The presentation was boring as heck, but he might have been tired from a previous night of vigilantiism. Just because he hadn't appeared yet doesn't mean he wasn't active yet.

Yeah, but Clyde also has a nasally voice.  

Rodyn

elvisnake

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:09 pm
Yeah, but much less nasally than Craig's, and I can't think of any reasons why he wouldn't be mysterion. Craig hates adventures, Kenny's too poor, Tweek can't stand still, and Stan wouldn't have spoken that formally to Kyle.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:54 pm
What makes you say that? Mysterion was obviously protective of his identity, so if he is Mysterion he would have to act formally towards Kyle so as to keep it secret.  

Rodyn

elvisnake

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:56 pm
That is a good point. I guess it could be stan. I still say Clyde, though.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:09 pm
What about when Kenny was spacing out at the bus stop? While he may be poor, we really dont ever get a good look at his face or even hear him clearly due to his Hood. And seriously, who would know the back streets of South Park better than Kenny?
Kenny has been known to procure things well out of his financial reach from time to time. The Mysterion costume looks like someone was messing around with an old halloween costume and then threw on underwear on the outside. Certainly not that elaborate.

Secondary theory: Its Token in whiteface.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Rodyn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:28 pm
This review pleases me: http://www.tucsonweekly.com/gbase/Cinema/Content?oid=oid:122812  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:57 pm
elvisnake
Sorry about that (former) MW. Blikk just changed his name, so I wasn't sure.

It's alright, man. lol I think he still has "Blikk" in his new name.  

Valkore Fraust

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:16 pm

I posted that same exact review a while ago.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:36 pm
boop  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:37 am
Moo.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:58 pm
Hi guys.  

Johnny Malone
Crew

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:11 pm
Johnny! What's up?  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4521 4522 4523 4524 4525 4526 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games