Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4524 4525 4526 4527 4528 4529 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:58 pm
isnt that the new way the 360 dies? what does it look like?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:02 pm
I looked at mine, and it looked like a single glowing ring in the bootom corner. It was dark red.  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:31 am
I got Mass Effect now. I'm gonna start killing things in it before too long, after I do more online things here.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:21 am
good morning  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

lady_skuld

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:00 pm
Not many on apparantly...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:29 pm
why have things slowed down all of a sudden?  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

lady_skuld

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:40 pm
Sprign breaks, RPers waiting on others, things like that I guess. Although with my cleavage, i might be able to seduce some back.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:16 pm
I've been on, I just have nothing to talk about.  

Rodyn

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:05 pm
Just watchin some movies  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:06 pm
So, even by just going through the Eden Prime part, I can get the main idea of Mass Effect.

KOTOR game mechanics meets Halo with Star Trek plot twists.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:10 pm
so do you like it?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:41 pm
I like it so far, but that's not saying much since I've never gone beyond the initial meeting with the council where the ambassador wants to have Saren disbarred from the Spectres.

I normally go bad guy route 1st, then good guy route on a replay. However, I wasn't sure which ending the game would count for ME 2 on my save file, and since I wanna ensure the " best " one, I decided to go pure Paragon 1st. I already planned on Spacer/War Hero for history, so that wasn't changed.

One of the majot improvements, IMO, is the dialogue. It's like KOTOR, but the player character actually does say stuff, rather than it just skips to the NPC's response. I don't entirely like how what Shepard says isn't what option you pick though.

Like an option might be " Explain yourself. " but Shepard would instead go, " Oh? " I don't get the point of that.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:51 pm
Darkened Angel
I like it so far, but that's not saying much since I've never gone beyond the initial meeting with the council where the ambassador wants to have Saren disbarred from the Spectres.

I normally go bad guy route 1st, then good guy route on a replay. However, I wasn't sure which ending the game would count for ME 2 on my save file, and since I wanna ensure the " best " one, I decided to go pure Paragon 1st. I already planned on Spacer/War Hero for history, so that wasn't changed.

One of the majot improvements, IMO, is the dialogue. It's like KOTOR, but the player character actually does say stuff, rather than it just skips to the NPC's response. I don't entirely like how what Shepard says isn't what option you pick though.

Like an option might be " Explain yourself. " but Shepard would instead go, " Oh? " I don't get the point of that.

I personally like the dialouge system but I never got that thing your talking about? so what kind of character did you make? Male? Female? what does he/she look like? and what class is he/her?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:09 pm
Well, an example is when Shepard walks in on Kaiden and Joker chattering after the Captain comms 'em.

There's an option to " Cut the chatter. "

However, if you pick it, what Shepard actually says is, " You're soldiers, now act like it. "

I don't get why they made it that way.

Anyways, Female, Soldier, and I'm going Shocktrooper when I can. Assault rifle abuse FTW!

Appearance, the preset default female, but change the eyes to the dark blue color, skin complexion as pale as possible, hair is the 1 immediately after the shaved/bald one, the darkest brown ( hair and brows match BTW ) before black in color, lipstick is the dark red, maxium blush, no scars.

I just don't like how she looks like her neck is 5 inches too long half the time. I dunno if it's just the camera angle in some scenes or what.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:17 pm
Hmmmmmm  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4524 4525 4526 4527 4528 4529 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games